HELLO!
My Characters(Mal'ganis)

Manabun
930 Fire Mage

Ashnkitties
913 MM Hunter

Demonicash
913 DH

I am currently looking for a progression guild. I am on the Mal'ganis server but live in a EST time zone. As of right now my guild is progressing on mythic KJ, and sadly I am not prepared to do that since my switch to mage. I have cutting edge for all raid tiers this expansion and experience in mythic raiding. I enjoy spamming mythic plus, running all kinds of content, PVP, and raiding. I have experience as DPS and Tank.

I am looking to raid 9/10pm EST

Thank you!
Hey Manaburn,

I know our times fall a little out of bounds for you but hopefully you'll consider. People make exceptions for the perfect match after all.

We're [H]Poutine-Zul'jin, a 2-night raiding guild (Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11pm EST). We're 4/9 M and do intend to continue mythic progression into Antorus.

If you're interested feel free to add me with one of the following below and we can chat further and flesh out any details or questions you have.

Contact info:
Btag: Shadowbites#1291
Discord: Sacrilege#3703
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 8/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hi there! If you are open to switching to ally I would love to talk to you. If you're interested add me on btag kkbay#1884
We are currently looking for exceptional players for our Core Raid. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. We have been a strong community for over 4 years and have a long history of progressive raiding. Hit me up at Sym#1940 or Sym#9690 on Discord. We have open trial raiding weekly.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Parts Unknown - Sen'jin (PVE) - Horde is recruiting for Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond!

About:
The guild was formed during WOD by a group of RL friends. We offer a fun, friendly and competitive semi-casual raiding environment, that focuses on clearing heroic content and getting AOTC each tier. With the Antorus the Burning Throne Raid right around the corner, we’re looking to add a few like minded and experienced people to our core raiding team.

Progression:
9/9 H TOS

Recruiting Needs:
Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK & Rogue)
Ranged DPS (Any Class)
Tank (Any Class)
Hybrid Tank (Any Class)

Raid Schedule:
Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.
Optional alt run on Sunday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested or need more info.
Drow-Dalaran; an Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
2 ) Holy Paladin
3 ) Elemental/Resto Shaman
4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
6 ) Shadow Priest
7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK
10) Affliction Warlock

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
Hi friend!

<Alaskan Firedragons> is recruiting and could definitely use you to fulfill our roster and push through Mythics!

We are 5/9M and are recruiting to fill out our roster. We are fun to be around and joke with but raid time is taken seriously. We are very active through M+ and alt raids and selling runs for guild/personal gold!

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

Current needs are:

Warlock(Afflict/Demo)
Demon Hunter(Havoc)
Boomkin
Ele Shaman
Sub Rogue
Mage
Warrior(Arms)
DK(Unholy/Frost)
Holy Priest
Resto Druid
Resto Sham

If interested do not hesitate to contact me at:
BTAG: Levi#1494
We would like to talk to you about joining our Tue/Wed or Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam. We can offer you a core spot.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
Must have 920+ gear by time raid opens up
Must be artifact power level 70
Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
Warforged is recruiting talented and enthusiastic players for core positions in our roster! Find an immediate home with a fantastic, friendly and competitive group that values good friends as much as good gaming. We're also opening up recruitment to mature, friendly social members who are looking for a stable home of like-minded people to enjoy Legion content with. There are no requirements to join as a social member other than agreeing to our simple code of conduct.

Who We Are
Our guild was founded in 2010 by a group of friends who had a desire to push end-game progression and to do so in good company. Seven years later, that group of friends has grown into a wonderful and diverse raid team who all share the same vision of efficient progression in a positive environment. With more than fifteen years of experience leading raids since the days of Everquest, our raid leader is knowledgeable and driven to lead his group to success.

★ We are 5/9 M in Tomb of Sargeras after completing 8/10 M in the Nighthold last tier. We're currently progressing on mythic Mistress (70%).
★ We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings from 8-11 p.m. CST.
★ We use a loot council to distribute items - no bidding, no drama.
★ We pride ourselves on a positive guild atmosphere where disrespect and harassment are never tolerated.

Who We Seek
We welcome and encourage all exceptional applicants. Those who are adept at multiple specs are especially desired. Here's what we're looking for right now:

★ Tanks (any well geared and solid skill set are welcome, bonus for having a viable offset)
★ Healers (high need for a mistweaver monk or resto druid; medium need for a resto shaman)
★ Ranged DPS (high need for a boomkin, or mage)
★ Melee DPS (high need for a warrior, rogue, or windwalker monk)
★ Even if your class isn't listed we are looking at ALL talented applicants!

What We've Done
★ Tier 10: Shortly after forming as a 10-man guild, we cleared 12/12 HM in Icecrown Citadel and earned [Glory of the Icecrown Raider] along the way. Our heroic LK kill was #3 on the realm, and our heroic Halion kill was #2.

★ Tier 11: We made the move to 25-man raiding and cleared 8/13 HM, several of which were server first kills. We went on to earn the server first [Glory of the Cataclysm Raider].

★ Tier 12: We cleared 6/7 HM in 25s and earned [Glory of the Firelands Raider].

★ Tier 13: We cleared 8/8 HM in 25s and earned [Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider].

★ Tier 14: We cleared 10/16 HM in 25s, several of which were server first kills, and earned [Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor] and [Realm First! Sha of Fear].

★ Tier 15: We cleared 11/13 HM in 25s.

★ Tier 16: We cleared 14/14 HM in 25s, and earned [Realm First! Garrosh Hellscream].

★ Tier 17: We cleared 5/6 M in Highmaul and 8/10 M in Blackrock Foundry (several of which were server first kills), and earned [Glory of the Draenor Raider].

★ Tier 18: We cleared 13/13 M after achieving many server first kills, including [Realm First! Archimonde].

★ Tier 19: We cleared 7/7 M in the Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 M in the Trial of Valor, and 8/10 M in the Nighthold.

Who To Contact
You may contact us via BattleTag at MarkedAngel#1950 or Cyrath#1823

We look forward to hearing from you soon
[H] <M A L I C E> Mal'Ganis 6/9M Late Night Guild LF DPS/Heals

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. We are currently 6/9M and looking to add to our family of dedicated players. Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).
We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 920 ilvl and have concordance in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 11PM - 2AM Central.
We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are however:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Warlock
- Hunter
- RDruid
- DPS w/OS Tank or Heal specs

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
Pillow Talk 6/9M is looking to expand our core roster. We are a great group of progression inclined individuals and seek to add some like-minded DPS to our Mythic ToS and future Antorus raid group. We like to have fun and enjoy ourselves however we remain focused on progression.

Needs: Balance, Shadow, Mage, Hunter, Arms/UH/Havoc but any exceptional applicant should contact me.

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 9PM-12:30AM server time (CST).

Add/contact Velayn#1455 for inquiries.
Hello! I'm The GM of Mercury Rising and we are highly recruiting Core team dps and backup tanks so from what I'm seeing from your post you would fit here absolutely and would love to talk further. We raid T/W/Th 9-12 EST if you would like to inquire further contact myself or our RL on btag.

Kreda#1892 (Me)
Phish#11624 (RL)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey there, I hope you are doing well. <Meters Over Mechanics> is a newly formed Mythic guild that will keep a more relaxed schedule while still being able to full clear Mythic tiers. The core roster consists of players from distinguished backgrounds and many of us have either stepped down from hardcore guilds or those wanting to return to mythic raiding. We look for players who both perform well but also mesh well with our guild culture. We aim to keep our nights light and fun aslong as it is not interfering with progression.

With ToS wrapping up soon it is not a realistic goal to aim for Cutting Edge before Antorus. Instead we are looking to use this tier as a foundation for recruitment into Antorus and future expansions. At the moment we are only a 3 night 9 hour schedule and we do expect 100% attendance outside of emergency circumstances. Raid consumables are fully provided for members.

Within two weeks of guild raiding we were dancing on the corpse of H Kil'Jaeden. With one night into Mythic we are 3/9 and aiming to round out the rest of our roster to continue Mythic ToS until Antorus is released. Our current progression is 4/9 mythic, Looking to get host down before antorus drops.

Raid times are
  • Monday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • I would love to set up an interview and get to know you! Here's my battle tag: Crayonz#1696
    I'll start with a little basic information about the guild. <Inspect Me> started up at the beginning of ToS, with quite a small core group but still wanted to focus on progressing and building the team. Our current core is very strong and we are looking to add to that strength for the upcoming tier and further progress into mythic ToS. We're pretty laid back but still serious when it comes to progression.

Currently sitting at 5/9M

Raid Times are Tues, Thurs 11:30pm-2:30am cst, we will be adding a third day shortly especially for next tier release.

What we are looking for:
    Dedicated like minded players who show up on time and prepared, especially for progression bosses, not just for farm bosses.
    Knowledgeable about your class.
    Can take constructive criticism and adapts quickly to tactics and strategies.

We are very excited to hear from you and cannot wait for next tier! Hope you can be part of the team in pushing for better and better progression.

Add me for any other questions regarding recruitment

Gudgamegus#1703
    Thank You
    Guild: <Nocturnal>
    Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
    Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
    Progression: 3/9M ToS 5/10M NH
    Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Team Dreadnought of <Eternal Kingdom> is recruiting. We raid Fri/Sat from 6:30pm to 10pm PST and we’re currently 5/9 Mythic ToS.

About Us: Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild. The guild currently supports 14 raid teams, and has many weekly activities for guild members.

Dreadnought is a Mythic raiding team with a goal of completing all tiers on Mythic difficulty in a two day per week raid schedule. This requires competent, mature raiders with extensive raid experience and a willingness to learn and constantly improve.

Team Dreadnought is currently looking for capable players with an emphasis on the following classes:

Healer: Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Disc Priest
    Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Hunter, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage
    Melee DPS: Rogue, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Enhance Shaman

About You: We’re looking for responsible, drama-free, mature people with prior experience in Heroic and Mythic raiding. You should be willing to improve your performance in any way possible, such as checking your logs and asking for help if needed or spending time with your teammates running keys. We prioritize mechanics over parses and are looking for like-minded players.

Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com. For additional questions, please message us on btag. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ravènsky – Recruiting Officer & Ranged DPS Lead
    Bnet: Ravenskye#1376
    Resident Kabuki Theatre is currently looking for talented players to bolster our 2 night per week progression oriented raiding roster for Tomb of Sargeras.

General Information

Faction: Alliance
    Raid Size: 20 man
    Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday
    Raid Times: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. PST

Current Progression
    6/9M Tomb if Sargeras
    8/10M Nighthold
    7/7M The Emerald Nightmare
    2/3M Trial of Valor

Current Needs:
    - Mage
    - Hunter
    - Elemental Shaman
    - Balance Druid
    - Warrior DPS
    - Rogue
    - Demon Hunter

Qualifying Characteristics
    As a player: We are looking for talented players who know their class inside and out, have the ability to fully commit to our raiding schedule, are progression oriented, and understand what it means to work as a team.

Attendance: We need people who can commit 2 nights, 6 hours total per raid week. If your work/school/personal schedule is or may be a conflict in the near future, please do not seek a trial position. We do not raid on major holidays and are understanding of extraneous circumstances, however, these should be far and few.

Trial Process
    Trial membership is obtained by applying on our forums and waiting for an officer to reach out to you for an interview after reviewing your application. If this interview proves you to be a potential asset to the raiding team, a follow up interview may be required with the raid leader or other officers. If the candidate is in accord with all expectations, we will offer a trial position. Trials will be subject to constant rotations in and out of the raid and generally will have limited loot access until they've made it successfully to raider status. Trial period consists of 3 weeks and 100% attendance is required. Trial period may be extended at the discretion of the officer core.

Loot Distribution
    We run a "Loot Council" distribution style system which considers attendance, performance, how considerable an upgrade is, and if the item is BiS or not. Loot is ultimately decided at the discretion of the officer core.

For more information, or inquiries about joining us as a trial, please head to rkt.enjin.com or reach out directly.

BNET: Emerald#1525
    BNET: Rhadamanthos#1622
    BNET: Decaynyc#1679

Discord: Emerald#6746
    Discord: Rhadamanthos#7984
    Discord: Decaynyc#9301
    We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
    Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
    Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
    We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
    Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
    Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
    If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
    Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
    Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com