why are fist weapons so terrible...

Transmogrification
why are we stuck with the bad skins for fist weapons.. there are not many xmogs for fist and we cant do anything else with it, and the ones that are available are not that good(with a few exceptions). i feel like ele and ww got screwed on the artifact weapons.. stuck with a ton of garbage. PLEASE MAKE IT SO WE CAN XMOG TO DIF WEAPONS, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR SOME BS ABOUT THE ANIMATION... ITS BEEN SO LONG NOW FIGURE IT OUT
I wouldn't say fist weapons are bad, but, yes, there are far too few fist weapon transmogs.
Aside from that, there are some that are quite beautiful, like The Bladefist (BC version), The Bladefist (WoD version, which i use), Claw of the Phoenix and Fist of Molten Fury.
[quote="207576276929"]I wouldn't say fist weapons are bad, but, yes, there are far too few fist weapon transmogs.
Aside from that, there are some that are quite beautiful, like The Bladefist (BC version), The Bladefist (WoD version, which i use), Claw of the Phoenix and Fist of Molten Fury.

soo like 4? how many cool swords are there? or maces? or axes? or daggers?
Would love to see fists moggable into other weapons... this coming from a guardian who is also forced into using fists for the entire expansion.
yea we either need them to drastically increase the amount of skins for fist weapons.. or allow us to mog other 1h like everyone else.. hate being stuck with a limited amount of mogs, meanwhile my frost dk has literally 500 or more weaps to xmog to
I have the opposite issue...I love Fist Weapons, and want to mog them on my DH...I have the weapon proficiency to use fist weapons, but cannot mog them to my artifact weapons that im pretty much forced to use...are there any plans to get this changed soon? I know one issue is that swords/axes are mostly shown on the hips or the back when put away...and Fist weapons go away when put away...why can we not have them placed on the hips? or better yet...they are fist weapons...just always have them on the fists? Any info on this would be so nice from a dev standpoint.
There's a fist weapon from Throne of Thunder that I like, but I don't have anything that really goes with it. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Wu-Lai,_Bladed_Fan_of_the_Consorts

Aside from that there really aren't many fist weapons I've found that I like. I have to switch to an off-spec if I want to use a staff. :(
We can't use swords or any other weapon, other than this horrendous fistwepons, because aunt Blizz decided it's our fantasy of class use rods, maces or swords!
After all, we monks never learn to use them!
Truthfully I believe you should be able to xmog to whatever weapon your role allows you to equip. Take WW Monks for example, my artifact weapons are fist weapons, however I should have the option to change the skins to axes, maces, or swords as well as fist weapons. As Diputs said, there are very limited skins for fist weapons.
i love these phoenix fists. too bad only monks have fists as artifact.
Again agreed...I love the idea of the Artifact Weapons....something that grows in power over time as you progress...I just feel I shouldn't have to play a class/spec that I don't want to just to see the weapons I like, when the class/spec I am currently in has that weapon proficiency already!
/agree - While I think the legendary fists are nice looking - I *hate* fist weapons. Let my monk transmog them to daggers, swords, axes, maces - *ANYTHING* else. Monk is probably my favorite class in the game, and yet I tend to play my rogue and hunter more since *visually* - they're more appealing to me.
i can agree that all the fist weps look horrid besides a few and ruin mogs

but my personal fav is the mindscythe of the legion.
My Monk's fist weapons are transmogged to the handwraps that monks can buy from Master Tan. I wish all classes could use them for fist weapon xmog.

One of my favorite fist weapons is Fist of the Deity in Gundrak.