A'dal

General Discussion
Why isn't he in legion?
Wasn't prepared.
he? did you just assume?
its presence is still needed in keeping Outlands stable
We forgot to send a messenger to Outlands to tell him about it.
Xe'ra can be pretty jealous so she made sure Illidan wouldn't fall for any other Naaru but her...
I don't think he and Xe'ra would get along as she loved Illidan and he asked us to kill him lol
Fell into that hole every major TBC character that wasn't Illidan or Khadgar fell into
It is a bit weird that none of the other naaru seem to be around.

09/16/2017 08:38 AMPosted by Choten
Fell into that hole every major TBC character that wasn't Illidan or Khadgar fell into

Lady Liadrin, Velen, Akama, Maiev, and Kalecgos say hi.
09/16/2017 08:28 AMPosted by Leonphoenix
Why isn't he in legion?

Because he's in Shattrath
cooking with the Rokk
09/16/2017 08:36 AMPosted by Mortis
I don't think he and Xe'ra would get along as she loved Illidan and he asked us to kill him lol

I had this mental image in my head the other day of all the A'dal and co. floating around the naaru equivalent of a water cooler talking !@#$ about Xe'ra and then Xe'ra shows up all like "hey, guys hows it going!" and they're all like "GOOD, GOOD. %^-*guysdon'tsayathing." all the while sweating beads of pure starlight.
09/16/2017 08:39 AMPosted by Hadrimmdar
09/16/2017 08:28 AMPosted by Leonphoenix
Why isn't he in legion?

Because he's in Shattrath

There are literally 2 different Dalarans co-existing at the same time with many of the same NPCs. He can be in Shat and on Argus. I don't really care much about him, i would like to know why there seem to be no other naaru on Argus. aside from those that resurrect you when you die. Also, if Xe'ra was the prime Naaru, why are all the graveyard spirits called Prime Naaru??
09/16/2017 08:49 AMPosted by Abhidharma
Also, if Xe'ra was the prime Naaru, why are all the graveyard spirits called Prime Naaru??

All those prime naaru are actually Xe'ra. She's too embarrassed by being killed by her "savior" to run back to her corpse, she rezes you as a bribe to make you shut up about it.
Also, if Xe'ra was the prime Naaru, why are all the graveyard spirits called Prime Naaru??

[/quote]

The Prime Naaru are simply the first batch of Naaru created.
09/16/2017 09:18 AMPosted by Nixxea

The Prime Naaru are simply the first batch of Naaru created.[/quote]

But why do they refer to Xe'ra as THE prime naaru instead of A prime naaru? seems like a pretty big plot hole. She is made out to be important and powerful. Also, who created the naaru? are they all created? do they reproduce? is prime just another term for first generation?
09/16/2017 08:36 AMPosted by Mortis
Not to mention he accepts the shadow as being needed for the light to exist, whereas Xe'ra would rather pretend the light is the only thing that matters.
09/16/2017 09:24 AMPosted by Abhidharma
But why do they refer to Xe'ra as THE prime naaru instead of A prime naaru? seems like a pretty big plot hole. She is made out to be important and powerful. Also, who created the naaru? are they all created? do they reproduce? is prime just another term for first generation?

Likely either because she's the only one left or because she's the only one we interact with.

09/16/2017 09:24 AMPosted by Abhidharma
Also, who created the naaru? are they all created? do they reproduce? is prime just another term for first generation?

We don't know.
Probably.
We don't know.
In this case it seems to be.
I have an outside suspicion that A'dal and Xe'ra don't see eye to eye on all matters.

09/16/2017 08:39 AMPosted by Nixxea
Well there was that one in the Exodar, but...
09/16/2017 08:39 AMPosted by Nixxea

09/16/2017 08:38 AMPosted by Choten

Lady Liadrin, Velen, Akama, Maiev, and Kalecgos say hi.

rekt