3/9M Frost/UH DK LF Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Hi, I am Schnuttzy I have been playing WoW since BC area and raiding hardcore all the way to current progression, In Wrath I ended 11/12H 25 maining DW Frost Arp build, for Cata I main swapped to Ret Paladin (mediocrely geared currently), but still keeping the dk active, SoO I once again mained Retribution, while instead playing blood on my dk and killing all content heroic 25 and ending 138 US as a 2 night guild in <Gloryhogs> - Smolderthorn, moving into WoD I once again stuck to Retribution while playing blood dk as an alt, I ended up getting CE: Archie as well. Legion I cleared EN Heroic first week with <The Exiled> - Arthas, I then took a break and made my return to WoW during NH, and snagged a few mythic kills, but as my spot had been filled I was looking for a new home, but I have a restrictive schedule, I am currently 9/9H and 3/9M in ToS looking for a new home.

My schedule is a biweekly swing shift schedule.
Week A: Wed/Thur Anytime
Week B: Mon/Tue/Fri/Sat/Sun

While I am somewhat behind in the eyes of some I have been playing melee since I can remember and I believe I am very efficient in the class.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/schnuttzy
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/schnuttzy

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.
I am open to faction/server xfers under the right circumstance.
<Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
Progression: 2/9M TOS 9/9H
Server: Frostwolf
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
My BattleID is Star#1636 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Other Contacts:
Scrubcat#1271
feeders#1799
Cloud IX

We are an alliance guild on the Kel'Thuzad(pvp)-US server.
We have a semi-hardcore mindset with a casual raid schedule that allows us to have adult lives and still progress through current content. We cleared 10/10M (cutting edge) NH before ToS dropped, and hope to continue our success through ToS. We dabble in other games together and have several groups that run mythic + weekly. We are currently 9/9H 5/9M ToS and hope to be pushing into mythic as soon as possible.

Raid Schedule

Thursday- 7-10:30 MST(server time)
Sunday- 7-10:30 MST
We maintain an optional Tuesday alt/heroic ToS run

We raid a total of 7 hours a week, which means we require a certain level of professionalism and skill that will allow us to move forward through progression.

What we need:

One Solid healer.
Warlock
Death Knight - DPS
Priest - Shadow
Shaman - Ele

Any good Ranged DPS will be considered.

We are looking for players who are like minded and progression driven. You must be capable of doing your job and MECHANICS. All competent players are welcome, as we never mind a little competition. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact any of the below:

Barbman- Frenchyfries#1401
Pickles- Harshif#1873
Aroari- Aroari#1873
Singularity is recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras progression. Recruitment priorities are listed below.

• Melee DPS: Any Spec
• Ranged DPS: Any Spec

Raid Expectations:

• Reliably attend raids.
• Research and develop an in depth understanding of your class and specialization.
• Maintain your main characters personal progression (AP, ilvl)
• Research and comprehend boss encounters.
• Laugh and have FUN!

Schedule:

• Tuesday (7:00 PM PST – 10:00 PM PST)
• Thursday (7:00PM PST– 10:00 PM PST)

Current Progression:

• Resurgence: 8/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

About:

Singularity is an Alliance guild on Gnomeregan – US. We have two active raid teams that are currently progressing through Tomb of Sargeras. These include Loot Addicts and Resurgence. Our team’s primary focus is on Heroic and Mythic raiding. However, we also run a fair amount of mythic + on off nights and schedule fun events like drunk runs when time permits. If you think you would be a good fit for one of our teams, feel free to contact any of our officers listed below!

Wow Progress:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/gnomeregan/Singularity

Contact Ezpanda#1927 in game for more info. Really looking forward to chatting as I think you would be a great fit in our Crazy Resurgence Raid. Also, raid times might be changed to 9:30 PST in the upcoming weeks. Mahalo.
Singularity is recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras progression. Recruitment priorities are listed below.

• Melee DPS: Any Spec
• Ranged DPS: Any Spec

Raid Expectations:

• Reliably attend raids.
• Research and develop an in depth understanding of your class and specialization.
• Maintain your main characters personal progression (AP, ilvl)
• Laugh and have FUN!

Schedule:

• Tuesday (7:00 PM PST – 10:00 PM PST)
• Sunday (7:00PM PST– 10:00 PM PST)

Current Progression:

• Resurgence: 8/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

About:

Singularity is an Alliance guild on Gnomeregan – US. We have two active raid teams that are currently progressing through Tomb of Sargeras. These include Loot Addicts and Resurgence. Our team’s primary focus is on Heroic and Mythic raiding. However, we also run a fair amount of mythic + on off nights and schedule fun events like drunk runs when time permits. If you think you would be a good fit for one of our teams, feel free to contact any of our officers listed below!

Wow Progress:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/gnomeregan/Singularity

Contact Ezpanda#1927 in game for more info. Really looking forward to chatting as I think you would be a great fit in our Crazy Resurgence Raid. Also, raid times might be changed to 9:30 PST in the upcoming weeks. Mahalo.
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome!
Hello, Schnutt! Our guild is looking for a few DPS for our core 20man raid and you would be a great fit. We would be open to your schedule as well as far you being able to make it when you can. Here's some quick details about us:

<Horizon> - Horde guild on Kil'jaeden
• Currently 9/9 H ToS, ready to start Mythic with you
• Raids are every Tuesday and Thursday at 8-11pm EST.
• Alt/Norm raids are tentatively ran on weekends
• Raiders that are active in M+ groups strongly encouraged to join
• Guild is made up of professional working adults seeking to clear the latest content and build 20-man core to enter mythics.
• Please fill out an application here at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJQ8IHrNCikpJUkaaDosOmK_98s9sh0In2q4iviKO6UT1uAw/viewform
•You can also reach out to anyone in the guild with questions or these officers:
Esrptlol: Selekt#1403
Dice: Dice#12665
Lachdannon: Guts#1679
Kigermage: Kiger#1358

Add me on Bnet and we can discuss this further.
Bump
About us:
- Server: Kil'Jaeden
- Faction: Horde
- Raid times: Friday & Saturday 730 CST - 11 CST
- Currently 3/9M, 9/9 H TOS LF a few more spots for Mythic Sisters Progression.

What we will offer:
- Free flasks, pots, and food for progression.
- An adult friendly environment. Most of our late 20s, early 30s with families, former hardcore BC raiders.
- paid server transfers for exceptional candidates

Recruiting ANY dps classes, with priority on following:
- rogue (any spec)
- mage (any spec)
- shaman (any spec)
- demon hunter (havoc)
- paladin (ret)

How to get in touch:
- dopher#1748
- Link your logs
Bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 7/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
Hello, We're Infinity.

[H] <Infinity> of Kil'Jaeden.
Tues/Wed/Thurs
7pm - 10pm PST

Currently recruiting: DPS
Classes in high need: Shadow Priest, Hunter, Mage.

Legion Progress:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M.
Trial of Valor - 3/3M.
The Nighthold - 9/10M.
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M.

Apply if:
a. You have good attendance.
b. You're able to play your class at exceptional levels.
c. You're able to study and learn from logs.
d. You can follow instructions from the guild management.

Don't Apply if:
a. You have any questionable obstacles that could interfere with our days/times. (once and awhile is acceptable)
b. You have a poor attitude or not able to take constructive criticism.
c. You can't handle or don't fully agree with how a loot council system works in hardcore raiding environments.

We use loot council for loot, Discord for voice.
Visit our website to review our policies & to apply.

Guild Website: www.infinity-gaming.us

We also live stream! Come visit & follow us at the following channels...
GM (Healer) - twitch.tv/buhhbbles
Raider (Tank) - twitch.tv/gerosmilak
Raider (Healer) - twitch.tv/purevanquish
Raider (Healer) - twitch.tv/misszuzu
Bump
Hiya checking to see if T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est work?. I am in need of a flex tank ( DPS/Heals and is comfortable with tanking) and DPS. Not only that we have the community / family your looking for in a guild as well. Its that forever type home place where its very relaxed, drama free and free of elitists. I wont try to sit here and sell you something I am not confident in backing.. I will even go to the extent of saying if you come over and your not satisfied with the guild I will pay of xfer back off

-We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).
-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
<Growing Hatred> is a new late night progression oriented guild pushing Mythic content. We are seeking skilled, progression minded raiders to be part of our team with the goal of completing all current content throughout Legion.

As part of the <Growing Hatred> raid team, you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule with the understanding that this is a game and real life happens. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared (pots, flasks, food, tomes, etc.) and ready to focus, do their best, and have fun clearing new content.

Currently we are recruiting:
Tanks
*We are looking for one strong tank

Healers
*Holy Paladin
*Holy Priest
*Any strong healer will be considered

DPS
*UH DK
*MM Hunter
*Mage
*Warlock
*Rogue
*Arms Warrior
*Any strong DPS will be considered

Raiding time: Saturday 9:30 PM EST - 1:00 AM EST
Sunday 9:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST
Realm: Bleeding Hollow
Progression: EN 7/7H 3/3M ; ToV 3/3H 2/3M ; NH 8/10 M ; 9/9H 4/9M lead (2/9 Current)
Previous Heroic+ raiding experience and Logs are a plus

We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster and have a progressions oriented mindset. Competitive raid spots are available now regardless of tenure. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to contact us in game or on the forums. Hope to hear from you soon !

Ravedge (Ravedge#1619)
Orgrím (Malicious#11653)
Darxfu (Darx#1919)
I'm not sure I understand your schedule of whether that's when you're available to play, or you aren't.

I'll post our info below to see if it fits your situation.

<Unrestrained> is a mythic-oriented raiding guild that has been around for more than 10 years. We're the oldest active guild on our server, and pride ourselves in raiding effectively within limited raid windows (two nights a week).

We are an Alliance-based guild on Silvermoon.

We have a fairly diverse guild with players logging in from around the world (including Australia, Singapore, Canada, and Brazil). However, the majority of the guild hails from the US and plays during the pacific coast prime-time hours. As such, we maintain a mature, welcoming and fun environment for not only our players but their families and friends as well. That means no tolerance for racist, sexist, homophobic, and disrespectful comments in or out of raids.

Raiding twice a week allows us to also spend plenty of time enjoying the other sides of Warcraft including PvP, alts, farming, dungeons, or even just hanging out. It does not, however, mean that we lower our expectations of fellow players.

Current progression: 4/9 Mythic TOS

Raid times: Fridays (06:30 - 11:00 PM PST) and Saturdays (04:30 - 9:00 PM PST)

Loot system: - RCLootCouncil
VoIP: Mumble

Currently recruiting:
Hunter
Mage
Boombkin

**Any exceptional applicants will be considered.**

Contact an officer for more information: Citiana(Citiana#1964), Emely(DCarolina#1538), Larindra, Laliä, Tataa
Lets chat before you make any decision!

Would love to chat with you about joining our core raid team!
8/9H Tues/Sun 7:00-10:00pm PST
Dont want to put a wall of text on your post so here is a link to our detailed one!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759135776#1

Looking forward to chatting!
Ezpanda#1927
Hey there, my team is in need of good dps, we raid t/th/sun 9pm-12am est and are 3/9M (cross server trials on Tuesdays). I'm currently away this weekend but I'll leave a link to our info/contacts if you are interested. It would be appreciated if you have any logs, present or past!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759196470?page=1

If not then you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Live Twitch streams during raids
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/