Fav Quest Chain of All Time

General Discussion
Whether it's pride from being done it, or a chain that cannot be done anymore. Maybe it was where it took you, how you felt doing it or how it immersed you in the gameworld. Maybe it was just simply the reward.

What is you favourite quest chain of all-time in WoW?
The best quest chain ever, hands down, was the Epic druid flight form quest chain. It required use of all your forms, had some very unique quest objectives, took me all over the world and shortcut the epic flight fee. I was pretty sad they took it out of the game.

Edit: Honorable mention: The badlands quest chain 'bout Punching Deathwing in the face. Hilarious! That was the best addition of the entire Cataclysm expansion.
Death Knight starter zone.
Wasn't the Onyxia Attunment Quest chain the big one? For Drakefire Amulet

And it was removed in patch 3.0. That was bad decision.
That Alliance Quest Chain in Grizzly Hills where you have to use the outhouse lol
The original Cipher of Damnation quest chain in Shadowmoon Valley: Outland. It was long, it had annoying quests but it was much better than the version they gave us in Tanaan Jungle.

I did it multiple times so I could use the Velen staff as mog on my Draenei casters.
The old Linken quest that took you all over the place
The Great Masquerade.

Walking through Stormwind with Marshal Windsor was the best.
All of post Cata Hillsbrad (horde).

Dumas, Kingslayer Orkus, and "Johnny" Awesome are amazing.
My favorite quest chain was "Welcome to the Machine" (Horde only quest: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=28096/welcome-to-the-machine ).

That one had me laughing AND it was really cool seeing the development of the three characters that accepted your quests. Definitely recommend everyone (Horde side) do this quest. It's definitely worth going back and doing. :-)
The paladin mount quest in Classic.
09/28/2017 09:30 AMPosted by Searik

One of my all time faves. I love the nod to LoZ in that quest.

Edit: Also loved the Lost Vikings quest in... Gorgrond I believe?
Champion of the Naaru / Hand of A'dal

Sent you all over has too many attunements, really made you work for it.

I never got HoA, but I got CoN and unless I am mistaken they did take those titles out so if I wear it, I feel like I have a prestigious title.

Back when Heroic Arcatraz was a nightmare.

Mythic 96 with Volcanic and Explosive ain't got nothing on the Double Infernals before the final boss room
I don't know about all time favorite, but the questline with Johnny Awesome is high on my list. It's been ages, I forget the exact line that I lost it "yes my horse *is* made of STARS"
09/28/2017 09:46 AMPosted by Likaa
I don't know about all time favorite, but the questline with Johnny Awesome is high on my list. It's been ages, I forget the exact line that I lost it "yes my horse *is* made of STARS"

HAHA! Awesome! Someone else liked that one too. It's the one I listed above that starts with the Quest: "Welcome to the Machine"

:-D
09/28/2017 09:37 AMPosted by Aesekard
09/28/2017 09:30 AMPosted by Searik

One of my all time faves. I love the nod to LoZ in that quest.

Edit: Also loved the Lost Vikings quest in... Gorgrond I believe?

Badlands.

There are some great quest chains there as well, Rhea's Egg, punting Goots, and the Day that Deathwing Came.
Just to add that every so often I have to go and roll a new horde character to enjoy Hillsbrad.
Humour (even, nay, especially warped humour) goes a long way in making quests enjoyable, which is also why I create a DK from time to time
1. The warlock dreadsteed quest chain. I did that whole thing on my Lock.

2. There was a quest chain in Vanilla that involved Tirion Fordring and the death of his son. It started with an NPC at the north end of the river between West and East Plaguelands. This quest series went away with Cata when all the zones changed.
CSI: Westfall.
09/28/2017 09:33 AMPosted by Argorwal
All of post Cata Hillsbrad (horde).

Dumas, Kingslayer Orkus, and "Johnny" Awesome are amazing.

^^ Love this questchain

Also loved the entire Wrathgate questline when it still had "Battle for Undercity" in it.

And my favourite isn't really so much a questline, but I love it anyway: "The Lady's Necklace"