[H] 941 Fury Warrior LF guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone
Preferably no more than 3 days a week, available any day from ~8PM EST until ~11.30PM EST

2. Server preference:
Zuljin or Area 52 but will consider any big PvE realms (NO PVP realms please)

3. Faction preference
Horde

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual
Semi-Hardcore, no split runs

5. Current progression/experience
With my current guild I've done 7/9M with pulls on both Avatar and Kil'Jaeden
Cleared content in previous tiers aswell. Logs available for every boss including Nighthold/Emerald Nightmare

6. Recent logs (if available)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/themril
Look at more than just current patch logs.

7. Contact info
Themeril#11633

8. Anything else:
This is my first expansion as a warrior (played Ret Paladin before) and I feel very confident playing Fury, this tier Fury hasn't been great and I decided to stick with it anyway because I'm not a huge fan of Arms. Just started working on Arms 3 days ago, currently at 63 traits in Arms and 69 in Fury.
I'm a very active player who does a lot of content and I'm looking for a guild where most people don't just login to raid but are also active on weekends, hang out on Discord, run some M+ together and things like that.
Not looking for a guild to pull me in for Mythic Avatar/KJ progression as I realise Fury isn't great for either of those. I'm mostly looking for a stable/social progression guild for Antorus.
I can guarantee you I will come prepared and on time for every single raid night.
This tier I stayed Fury, for Antorus I will be playing whatever is better, hopefully Fury but if it's Arms I will definitely play Arms.

TLDR - Looking for a Mythic progression guild with room for fun, jokes, M+ runs and everything else that WoW has to offer (except PvP, nobody cares about PvP :) )
Always available to hop in comms to have a chat.
I was Themril's GM/RL for the last ~year of HFC all the way to Nighthold when our guild stopped raiding. I highly recommend him as a player, and more specifically as a warrior, he was always a solid and I'm sure he would be a great addition to any raid team looking to pick up a melee.

FrostyShot#1667 if you'd like to talk.
Hey there, I'm going to get this out of the way and say we're behind your prog. If you're looking for something closer to your current experience, I understand and wish you the best of luck in your search. If you're flexible, <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a DPS Warrior. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
<I Love Lamp> 7/9 Mythic Tomb Of Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 7-10 pm EST 6-9 CST
Wednesday 7-10 pm EST 6-9 CST
Thursday 7-10 pm EST 6-9 CST

Addons Needed:
Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs
GTFO
RCLootCouncil
Exorsus Raid Tools
Weakauras

Voice Chat:
We use discord for our raiding needs of communications. If you do not have a working mic or you are a mute, we don't mind as long as you can hear us. We do a lot of discussions either before or after raid, or even both times and encourage everyone to discuss what's going on in the raid.

Currently we are actively searching for the listed classes/specs as potential core raiders, but we are always open to exceptional players looking to compete for a raid spot. If you think you have what it takes to be among our 20 best raiders.

Current Needs:

Healers:
- CLOSED

Ranged DPS:
- Warlock
- Shadow Priest

Melee DPS:
- Any Exceptional Player

Gearing is generally not an issue although we do prefer ilvl 935.
You can private message
Oçeanus (Alt code 0231)(Oçeanus#1459)
Gewbee (Goobbee5688#1739)
Salud (Agentkay#1332)
Icedalè (Icedalè#1417)

for more information.

You may also fill out an application at http://ilovelamp.enjin.com/!!

Thank you and happy guild hunting!
Hey there, ..., <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. ...

I will keep you guys as an option for sure, I don't mind a little less progress, especially with only 2 nights a week. Raid times are perfect and you're on my server so that's a plus. Thank you!

09/28/2017 01:28 PMPosted by Icedalè
<I Love Lamp> 7/9 Mythic Tomb Of Sargeras

Thanks for your reply, however your raid times are slightly earlier than I would like, looking for something a little more around 8PM start time.
Obsidian on Proudmoore is a long standing mature guild recruiting for Mythic content. Raid times are 9:00pm-12:00 EST Tues/Wed/Thurs. We are currently seeking Resto Druid, Holy Pally, and capable DPS. However any skilled player will be free to trial. You can apply at www.wowobsidian.com or be reaching out to Wild#11409
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Moo.

http://www.ascent-guild.com

We're currently 7/9M.

Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs7:30pm-11:30pm EST.

I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla.

I highly recommend touching base with me, and/or catching one of our live or past raid streams.

You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Oxton/Moomins or some other character.
My RealID is Glayde#1541

You can also touch base with one of us in our guild discord: https://discord.gg/449fa62
We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Desolate Host to 32%***
4/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Hey there, if you can extend 39 mins my team is in need of good dps, we raid t/th/sun 9pm-12am est and are 3/9M (cross server trials on Tuesdays). I'm currently away this weekend but I'll leave a link to our info/contacts if you are interested. It would be appreciated if you have any logs, present or past!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759196470?page=1

If not then you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
w
Hey there, We raid tue/thur 830-1130pm est. We are currently 9/9H and looking to build up for a strong push into mythic before the next tier drops. We are located horde side of Zul'jin. Check us out here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759345810#1
Thanks for all the replies (except you people on PVP realms)
I have found a new guild so I'm not looking anymore.