932 HPal or 926 Frost Mage LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all,

My current guild has decided to take a break and I am still wanting to push progression raiding. My main is my Holy Paladin but I'm not glued to her. I also am very fond of playing my frost mage but I always bend to the needs of the guild.

My ideal raid times are LATE Fridays and Saturdays. I wouldn't be opposed to early Saturdays or Sundays as I live on the west coast and work 8-5 during the week.

I'm looking for a guild that wants to push progression content but is not obsessed to the point where it's no longer fun. I'm looking for a group that enjoys raiding with each other and genuinely enjoys each other's company.

I am currently 9/9H on my Paladin and 6/9H on my mage. I've seen 3/10 mythic NH on my mage as well.

If you think I would be a good fit for your group either post on here or message me on BNET (Broey#1407). I will be online late tonight. I am not opposed to transferring but money is tight at the moment so I would prefer to stay within my own server unless absolutely necessary.

Paladin: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/karandel

Mage: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/jerich
Dang it..Our mission statement for the guild is exactly as you put it. Mythic progression but not so obsessed we forget to have fun and we take care of each other. We run T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est so prob wont fit your schedule.

If for some reason you find yourself able to make those times please do not hesitate to contact me.

Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
Our guild is currently recruiting for mythic transition and are in need of a mage if you're interested. The guild itself just reformed after a hiatus and we're pretty much fitting of the exact description you said you're looking for. Add me on battle.net if you want to talk more: ColeMcCool#1766
Probably a long shot because we are alliance and raid during the week but we are for sure the type of community your looking for. We'd be interested in your pally as we have a spot open for a new core healer.
------
Hello Raiders, look at your raid team, now back to us, now back at your raid team, now back to us. Sadly, they aren't us, but if they stopped standing in fire, they could be like us. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re fighting a dragon with the team your team could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a legendary. Look again, it's now TWO legendaries! Anything is possible when your raid team doesn't stand in fire. I’m on a spectral tiger.

*legendaries not included
**raiders may or may not actually stand in fire
***spectral tiger not included

Jokes aside LYL is a team that was founded in vanilla and has continued our long legacy of boss kills and friendship throughout each xpack. We straddle the line between serious and casual while doing heroic and mythic level content. We expect our players to know their class and bring their best to each and every raid. We are an adult guild and applicants should be age 18+.

**Raid Times**
Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 EST
Time Zone Conversion - (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST | 8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST)
We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot.

**Recent Raid Achievements**:

4/9 M ToS
    9/9 H ToS AotC
    5/10M NH
    10/10H NH AotC

**Currently Recruiting**:

DPS - Any non-Leather - **or players who can flex to other roles**
Heals - Most classes considered - Full on priests

We’re happy to have any exceptional players, especially if they are comfortable flexing from DPS to heals or tank.

Apply on our website if you’d like to join us http://www.loseyourlife.com. If you want some more information, you can add any of the officers on Battle.Net and we’ll talk.

Sugar#1437

Darann#1686
Helloooooo Karandel,

If you don't mind raiding weekdays, <IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
<Lobster Farm> is an Alliance guild on US-Sargeras, looking for like minded people to raid Heroic and Mythic content. Currently need PATIENT players who are willing to jump into Mythic with us! At this point all we need are the numbers!

/Requirements/
Preferably mythic raid experience and AOTC KJ. Positive attitude and patientience.

/Progress/
We are currently 9/9 H TOS with the members currently here, but we need more to start Mythic progression!!! Leader has:
8/10 M NH
3/9 M TOS

/Current Days/Times/
We are currently a 2 day guild, but will be moving to 3 days once Mythic/Antorus progression starts

Tuesday: 11:45pm-3am CST
Thursday: 11:45pm-3am CST
Once Mythic/Antorus starts we will be adding:
Wednesday: 11:45pm-3am

/Recruitment/

/Tanks/
Currently recruiting a back up tank of any class.

/Healers/
Resto Druid
Resto shaman
Holy Paladin
Disc/Holy Priest

/DPS/
Anything but Hunter or Druid.

/Loot/
Loot will be distributed using RC_LootCouncil for MYTHIC progression only. Heroic and Normal runs will be personal.

/Contact/
For any questions please send a Battle.net friend request to:
Spoodle#1452 (GM)
Hey there, my team is in need of good dps, we raid t/th/sun 9pm-12am est and are 3/9M (cross server trials on Tuesdays). I'm currently away this weekend but I'll leave a link to our info/contacts if you are interested. It would be appreciated if you have any logs, present or past!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759196470?page=1

If not then you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
<The Murloc Saints> H-Tichondrius | Hardcore-ish guild on a light schedule. Currently 2/9M and looking for a Pally/Druid healer. We're a friendly group that knows when to joke and when to get serious. We have a competitive mindset and thus push our raiders to get better. Send me your Bnet if you're interested and the times work, or if you would like to ask any questions.
Raid times(PST): Tue 9pm-12am + Sun 8pm-12am (7h total)

Btag: StudMuffin#1856
More detailed forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754467853#post-1
<IronVanguard> Horde Zul'Jin 9/10Mythic Leadership

Type: Progressionary Guild

Progression: 9/9 Heroic ToS 9/9 Normal ToS

Faction: Horde

Raid Times:
-Tues,Wed & Thurs at 8-11PM Server

We are currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster to start Mythic Progression. All Exceptional Raiders may apply.

We are currently looking for:

Healer: Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Mistweaver Monk
Range: FULL
Melee damage: FULL
Tank:FULL

*All applicants having AOTC 9/9H Exp would be nice, Least we want is 8/9H. Must be 920Ish ilvl, and have at least 60 Traits in your wep.*

-ALL Casuals welcome to join, We do alt/casual raids as well!

Expectations:
-Be on time
-Have Discord for voice communication
-Have installed the required add-ons
-Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
-Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times
-Join in on meetings and discussions held by the Guild and Raid Members as requested

Loot Rules:
Personal

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Exorsus Raid Tools

feel free to contact in game Vulkari (GregoryMcGee#1181) Frostie (Demonics#1608)
About us:
- Server: Kil'Jaeden
- Faction: Horde
- Raid times: Friday & Saturday 730 CST - 11 CST
- Currently 3/9M, 9/9 H TOS LF a few more spots for Mythic Sisters Progression.

What we will offer:
- Free flasks, pots, and food for progression.
- An adult friendly environment. Most of our late 20s, early 30s with families, former hardcore BC raiders.
- paid server transfers for exceptional candidates

Recruiting ANY dps classes, with priority on following:
- rogue (any spec)
- mage (any spec)
- shaman (any spec)
- demon hunter (havoc)
- paladin (ret)

How to get in touch:
- Add Rhinodude#1265 or dopher#1748
- Link your logs
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Yo!

[H]Mal'Ganis- Crippling Depression of <Seraph> Recruiting! (4/9M)

We are raid 10 of the massive community <Seraph>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders.

We are currently looking for experienced raiders to push further into Tomb of Sargeras

Our Website: Seraphguild.com
Our times:
M/T 10PM-1AM EST
Discord VOIP Required.

Bnet Contact: Asphyx#11478/Sailus#1759
Discord Contact: Asphyx#1746/Brohandas#9012
Kryptos is a new Semi-Hardcore HORDE Raiding Guild forming on Tichondrius under leadership with 5/9M xp.
Our raid nights will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday 6-9PM server time (PST).

We are seeking talented HEALERS and RANGED DPS to complete our roster.
All skilled applicants will be considered and contacted within a day in regards to their application!

Raid wise our intentions are as follows:

-Cultivate a solid roster this tier, comprising of experienced raiders who maintain and adhere to proper raid etiquette and preparation,
demonstrate a thorough understanding of their class and an ability to adapt to the new challenges each stage of progression provides.

-Gear said roster with their FULL BIS' from H TOS, M NH and the earlier bosses in Mythic TOS to ensure that we can move into Antorus with a fully prepared team.

-For those who have taken brakes during this expansion and for the guild itself we intend to clear all previous Mythic raids (EN, TOV and NH).

-Long term, the guilds goal is to steadily progress throughout each mythic tier and achieve cutting edge.

In addition, outside raid intentions include building a healthy community in which people may enjoy themselves where guild members, be it raid members, mythic + members and
casuals may enjoy their leisure time - as we all play this game to enjoy ourselves no matter what aspect of the game we delve in.

Mythic + is something we value very highly and keys are run frequently to ensure:
- People are able to form solid groups without the hassle of PUGing.
- Push M + score.
- Farm offpieces and other required items/trinkets outside of raid with stacked groups and ensure everyone obtains the highest possible yield from their weekly chest.
- All guild members are able to take advantage of the developing M + Sell channel to earn gold for themselves and the guild from returning weekly buyers.

If you are interested in applying for Kryptos please do so via the application page in our discord: https://discord.gg/xjZZehE
If you would like to ask any further questions please contact Crimzoth via Btag: Crimgrin#1966
Howdy,

Chicken Dinner (Kil'Jaeden Server) – Friday and Saturday 7 – 11PM PST is recruiting skilled players who can make our times consistently. We wish to enjoy end-game content with a competitive, yet relaxed and chill atmosphere. Currently 5/9M.

About Us:
Chicken Dinner comprised of students and working individuals during weekdays. This is a drama free guild. We actively do Mythic Keystones and play a number of other games LoL, Overwatch, PUBG and Steam Games. We hold a respective channel of communication in our guild. What makes us different is that we are comprised of skilled players, without the stressful atmosphere of a hardcore raiding guild.

How we evaluate a trial member or anyone in the guild for that matter are logs, attitude during progression and willingness to do what's best for the guild. Keep in mind, we do care about you. Real-life comes first and we understand. Just give us a heads-up. We use loot council.

Come trial with us in our H ToS this weekend! Please contact me with any questions!
Original Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759167661#post-1

Kind Regards,
btag: Maxterpad#1724
Hello Karandel,
<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that is a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently full on tanks, but open to all DPS and Healers; including dual specs.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442

If you prefer email: astrayeus@gmail.com
Hey there. <Eschew Obfuscation> is a casual adult guild that raids Saturday’s from 8-10:30 EST. If you’re wanting to run mythic, we probably won’t be a great fit as i do not have the time, energy, or desire to manage that sort of group. However, if you don’t mind that, we’d love to have you on our team as we push heroic. We do not require transfers to have a guaranteed spot in the raid group.

I don’t want to spam you with invites, so if you’re interested, add me! AzureEvoker#1695
Hi Karandel,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We are starting mythic progression on the weekday team. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who prepare & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
I'm part of a PST guild that raids Friday and Saturdays. Unfortunately, we're alliance and on a different server. If your situation ever alleviates, you'll have our information.

I hope we hear from you, but I understand if we don't! Best of luck friend :).

<Unrestrained> is a mythic-oriented raiding guild that has been around for more than 10 years. We're the oldest active guild on our server, and pride ourselves in raiding effectively within limited raid windows (two nights a week).

We are an Alliance-based guild on Silvermoon.

We have a fairly diverse guild with players logging in from around the world (including Australia, Singapore, Canada, and Brazil). However, the majority of the guild hails from the US and plays during the pacific coast prime-time hours. As such, we maintain a mature, welcoming and fun environment for not only our players but their families and friends as well. That means no tolerance for racist, sexist, homophobic, and disrespectful comments in or out of raids.

Raiding twice a week allows us to also spend plenty of time enjoying the other sides of Warcraft including PvP, alts, farming, dungeons, or even just hanging out. It does not, however, mean that we lower our expectations of fellow players.

Current progression: 5/9 Mythic TOS

Raid times: Fridays (06:30 - 11:00 PM PST) and Saturdays (04:30 - 9:00 PM PST)

Loot system: - RCLootCouncil
VoIP: Mumble

Currently recruiting:
Hunter
Mage
Boombkin

**Any exceptional applicants will be considered.**

Contact an officer for more information: Citiana(Citiana#1964), Emely(DCarolina#1538), Larindra, Laliä, Tataa
<Ouroboros> is recruiting members for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond! We're picking up steam in Tomb (9/9 H, 3/9 M), but we've been held back some nights by poor attendance at key positions. We're seeking players who can commit to our raid schedule and understand what that commitment means to their fellow raiders.

<Ouroboros> raids 2 nights a week (Tuesday and Thursday, and sometimes an optional alt/farm clear on Wednesday) from 8:00pm EST until 11:00pm EST. We try to progress with as full a raid group as possible during heroic, and then take the BEST OF THE BEST to Mythic.

Our recruitment is sort of open. We're looking for healers and ranged dps primarily. Honestly, we're open to all ranged dps specs (aside from mages, really) and all healers (but especially holy paladins). While these are the stated roles we need, ALL exceptional applicants are considered, no matter what role/class. As we continue towards the end of Legion and beyond, we want to field the absolute best roster possible, and I personally hope the competition is fierce.

Applicants are expected to use Discord. You should also have all raid materials you need to maximize your performance. While feasts are provided, you should know the preferred consumables for your spec. Gear must be gemmed/enchanted properly, as would be the norm in any raiding guild (at least, I hope that's the norm for raiding guilds.)

Pleasepleasepleaseplease if you are interested, send me a tell in game, add one of us on bnet - PhoenixForce#1379 or Vayne#1637 or mortificial#1983

Thanks for reading and we hope to talk to you soon!