936 unholy dk Lf mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all, i am looking for a mythic progression guild to clear content before the release of the next raid tier. I am flexible with raid times and days, im also willing to server/fraction change.

Unsterile
Unholy Deathknight
936 Item level
Sterilized#11352
ToS: 1/9M
ToS: 9/9H
NH: 10/10H on Demo lock.
EN: 7/7H on resto sham/ Spriest.
Heroic raiding xp for WoD
Mythic raiding xp for MoP
Heroic raiding xp for Cata
Heroic raiding xp for WOTLK
R09. Remnant - 9/9N, 9/9H, 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

Mage - Frost, Fire
Priest - Holy, Shadow
Warlock - Closed
Druid - Balance
Warrior - Closed
Paladin - Retribution
Demon Hunter - Havoc
Hunter - BM, MM
Shaman - Elemental
Death Knight - Unholy.
Rogue - Sub/assass
Monk - Closed

Darii - R09 Recruitment Officer - restodru1d#1598
Crazzychris - R09 Raid Leader - CrazzyChris#1695

Visit seraphguild.com for more information!
Apply @ seraphguildforums.com for immediate consideration!
Hello,

We are 6/9M guild. We raid Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:30pm - 12:30am. We are looking to add a few more dps to our guild. If you can make our raid times please contact me via discord to talk more.

@ Shizz#9104 on discord

Best of luck,
Shizz
Hey Unsterile,

Our guild just transferred most of its main roster over to Thrall from Shadowmoon in order to keep building on our mythic raiding roster. Since the server population was far too low, we had very few nights where a 20 man mythic ready roster could attend. We are looking for dedicated players to join our 2 night, 6 hour raid team on Thrall through the rest of ToS and into Argus. Our current progression is 3/9M. Adding another unholy DK to the mix would be great for us! Here is the spam but I hope to hear from you soon!

Schedule:
Tues 8-11 EST Mythic progression
Wed 8-11 EST Mythic progression
Thurs 8-11 EST Heroic farm (optional)

Needs:
DPS (Hunter, Rogue, boomkin, spriest, ele/enh shammy pref.)
Healer (Someone with offspec DPS/Tank pref.)
-We mostly need dedicated players who are willing to learn and grow with us as a team. All specs will be considered

Requirements:
-915 min ILVL
-Discord
-RCLoot, DBM, Angry Assignments (addons)
-Good raid attendance and preparation
-Be open to criticism and be self-critical
-Good attitude, selfless, team focused

Our raids are fair and a lot of fun. The officers lead by example through their skill but also their ability to help others. The raid atmosphere is very positive and we only deal with rotten attitudes by not inviting/removing them from what we want to keep building on as a gaming community. If <FLX> is of interest to you, please reach out to us so that we can have a chat. Also, visit our website if you would like to know more about us at wow.flxgaming.com

To reach me: alexandeux@gmail.com
Or add me on BNET: Alexandeux#1655
Guild: Deviancy – Alliance
Server: Stormrage – Normal
Days and Hours: Tuesday/Sunday/Monday 8:30-1130 EST / 7:30-10:30 CST / 6:30-9:30 MST / 5:30-8:30 PST
Progression: 5/10M NH 9/9H ToS 2/9M ToS

Who Are We:
Deviancy was an established guild on the Argent Dawn server that has recently moved to Stormrage. Many of the core members started together during BC and have continued to raid together off and on throughout the years. Our Discord chat is lively with many references to an unknown member named Dale along with various other topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout the expansion and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders to our roster to continue our push through Mythic content. We are a tight knit group that enjoys poking fun at each other while doing mythic+ as well as other games such as Hearthstone and Overwatch. Raids are a fun and relatively laid back during trash and farm content but very serious and methodical when pushing progression fights. We are actively engaged in conversations to better ourselves, as well as each and every member of our raid team helping to foster a broader understanding of not only our individual classes but the raid as a whole

For previous progression please see: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/argent-dawn/Bacon

Loot:
We use a loot council system, assigning gear according to greatest need.
Loot is given the following priority for progression raids is roughly as follows:
DPS > Tanks > Heals.

Applicant requirements:

• A minimum of 80% attendance to stay on the active raid roster.
• Logs of your previous raid experience, preferrably from the most current Tier.
• A functioning headset with mic. (You may remain silent until it becomes necessary for you to call out over Discord as mechanics require).
• A viable off-spec is a great bonus.
• With this tier we will require that all applicants have Concordance of the Legionfall.

The following mods are required for all raiders: WeakAura2, RCLootCouncil, GTFO, Exorsus Raid Tools, and any of the following: DBM/BigWigs

Generally, you should be an active player with a willingness to engage other guild members and spend time outside of raid improving your character. Alts are permitted but will never receive a raid spot unless the class is critical to a fight and we lack it.

You should have a decent attitude.

We allow all sorts of humor, even inappropriate, but blatant Racism, Misogyny, Harassment, or homophobia (we have openly gay players) will result in either a reprimand or an immediate removal from the Raid and/or Guild. Failure to respect your fellow members is not acceptable.

Roster needs:

Tank:
Medium (any) - We are in the market for a third tank that has a viable DPS off spec. Essentially you would be a DPSer until such time as we needed you based on encounter needs or other circumstances.
Healer:
High (Holy Paladin) - We currently have an opening for a strong Holy Paldin. Retribution or Protection off spec would be a bonus.
Low (Restoration Druid) - Any restoration druid should have a balance off spec (feral may be okay but balance preferred).
High (Priest) - Ideally able to play Holy and Disc as encounters dictate.
Medium (Restoration Shaman) - Any Restoration Shaman candidate must have a viable Elemental or Enhancement Off Spec
DPS:
Very High - Warriors, Warlock, Rogues, Hunters
High - Unholy Death Knight, Mages, Demon Hunters, Monk
Medium - Druid Balance/Feral, Shaman Elemental/Enhancement

Essentially all DPS positions are open to recruitment.
That being said, any exceptional player regardless of class/role will be given due consideration.

SERVER TRANSFERRING: <Deviancy> is willing to pay for a server transfer for players who are exceptional or are clearly going to make the raid roster.

If you are interested or have any questions you may message any of the following officers or myself:

• Ampeers – Shipmate#11867
• Daerrus - Noise#1913
• Còrgen - Corgen#1742
• Desanne - kalzaar#1453
<Seraphim> is a 6/9M 10/10M semi-hardcore guild looking for exceptional players for ToS. -What we’re looking for is committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

Hunter-MM
Mage-Any Spec
Rogue-Sub
Priest - Shadow
Boomy
Rdruid

Or any Exceptional DPS/Healer,that is not listed above!

•We raid three nights a week, so it’s very necessary that we make effective use of our raid time,

•Attendance is very important to us! We realize that real life takes priority, but with our shorter raid schedule you should go for 100% attendance.
• We provide Flasks and Food for raid, and also cover repair.
•Come to raid prepared! Study the fights prior to our first pull is a must!
•Communication! Be able to follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good perspective on raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the whole raid.

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Tuesday:7:00-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Heroic) - Optional
Wednesday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)
Thursday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)

Add Zach#1269 or Mikirules#1484 for more info
<The Murloc Saints> H-Tichondrius | Hardcore-ish guild on a light schedule. Currently 3/9M and looking for preferably ranged DPS. We're a friendly group that knows when to joke and when to get serious. We have a competitive mindset and thus
always push our raiders to get better. Send me your Bnet if you're interested and the times work, or if you would like to ask any questions.
Raid times(PST): Tue 9pm-12am + Sun 8pm-12am (7h total)

Btag: StudMuffin#1856
More detailed forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754467853#post-1
Hi Unsterile,

My raid team is currently seeking a second Unholy DK. I've added you on BNET, but I'll drop my spam below:

Hello Raiders, look at your raid team, now back to us, now back at your raid team, now back to us. Sadly, they aren't us, but if they stopped standing in fire, they could be like us. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re fighting a dragon with the team your team could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a legendary. Look again, it's now TWO legendaries! Anything is possible when your raid team doesn't stand in fire. I’m on a spectral tiger.

*legendaries not included
**raiders may or may not actually stand in fire
***spectral tiger not included

Jokes aside LYL is a team that was founded in vanilla and has continued our long legacy of boss kills and friendship throughout each xpack. We straddle the line between serious and casual while doing heroic and mythic level content. We expect our players to know their class and bring their best to each and every raid. We are an adult guild and applicants should be age 18+.

**Raid Times**
Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 EST
Time zone conversation - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST | 8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST
We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot.

Check out some progression raiding here (https://youtu.be/zsyTp4s7rEY), or our slightly less successful exploits here (https://youtu.be/YTJC7pB5kYs)

**Recent Raid Achievements**:

4/9 M ToS
9/9 H ToS AotC
5/10M NH
10/10H NH AotC

**Currently Recruiting**:

DPS - Any non-Leather - **or players who can flex to other roles**
Heals - Most class considered - Full on priests

We’re happy to have any exceptional players, especially if they are comfortable flexing from DPS to heals or tank.

Apply on our website if you’d like to join us http://www.loseyourlife.com. If you want some more information, you can add any of the officers on Battle.Net and we’ll talk.

Dorgenedge#1701
Hi unsterile, nice name lol. We might be a good fit for ya!

I actually found this guild a few months ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. Both raid leaders are female, and they are REALLY good leaders. (Let’s be real, gals make the best raid leaders.) Even in very frustrating situations, they both keep their cool and are great at keeping spirits high. And they’re FAIR.

If this is what you’re after, join this guild. I’m really enjoying myself and hope you join the team! We can be pretty selective though, so expect to have some conversations, but you won’t have to fill out some stupid application or anything.

There are two raiding teams, both are in mythic content. I’m looking for people on team 2. Team 2 raids Sun/Mon at 6-9pm PST (Pacific Time) on the server Hyjal (server time).

Check out our formal recruitment post below for more details. If you want to join, post a message there (or you can message an officer in the guild, or just whisper me and I’ll help you.)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753395546
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
Hello there!

Ascendance [A]

Current Needs:
• Tank: DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk (High)
• Melee: Paladin, Rogue, DH (High) ~ Warr, Monk, DK, Shaman, Druid (Med)
• Range: Druid, Shaman, Mage (High) ~ Lock, Hunter, Priest (Med)
• Healer: Druid, Paladin (High) ~ Shaman (Med)

• 3/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Uther-Alliance

• Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm pst

• Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF

RID: Sayrie#11985
RID: Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Bleeding Hollow Horde
<Omnipotent Psychosis>

Raid times: 8:30pm-12:00am Est Wed/Fri/Sat.

Wednesday we are running Heroic ToS to either gear alts or sell the run for profit. 50% of the profit will be distributed back to the individual players for their participation.
^^Not mandatory^^

3 year Long-Term Core motivated to pushing Mythic content.

Recruiting ALL Skilled Players with Priorities towards

DPS:
Sub/Assassination Rogue
Havoc Demon Hunter
Boomkin
UH Death Knight

930 ilevel minimum with at least 14 points in concordance.

Omnipotent Psychosis strives to clear all difficulties of current raid content to ensure continuous progression. During our off raid nights mythic+ groups are usually formed after around 7:00pm Est to push for +10/+15 chests/gear. We use loot council during our raids to distribute loot to the proper people. As an added bonus of being a core raider, we alphabetically shift two core raiders weekly to be able to vote on the council. We are also using guilded.gg to coordinate events for everyone involved in our guild. Due to the need for personal accountability it is mandatory to participate in the calendar on guilded.gg for raid invites.

If you are interested in joining apply today at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdVRz5pzjG.

If you have any questions you can ask either myself or the recruiting officer on discord or bnet.

Virtuous#1462 Bnet / Apexx#3468 Discord - Guild Leader
Nylotus11#1873 Bnet /Daedalus#0028 Discord - Recruiting Officer
Bump
<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Live Twitch streams during raids
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/
    Hey we're interested pending logs. Can you raid T/TH 8-11PST?

Clouded Minds is currently 5/9M, went 9/10M in NH. Horde on Ner'Zhul.

Hit me up if you're interested
    OberstJager#2587
    [teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
    Our times:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    Optional Wednesday Raid: Currently doing Heroic ToS for upgrades.
    Optional Friday Raid: Currently doing ToS Normal/Heroic Alt raid.

Current Progress: 7/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
    http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
    Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
    Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
    Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
    <Fatal Chaos> Recruiting exceptional dps for mythic progression raids! Currently 9/9N 9/9H 5/9M ToS!

We are looking for like-minded raiders that are mature, knowledgeable and friendly that are looking for not only a new raid team, but also a new home. Our goal is to push mythic progression as efficient as we can on a two-day-a-week schedule (6 hours total per week). We do not need to be raiding 5 days a week to push mythic progression, but we do need proficient players that can push competitive progression on a 2 day schedule.

Current Progression
    Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H
    Trial of Valor - 3/3H
    The Nighthold - 10/10H 5/10M
    Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N 9/9H 5/9M
    Realm: Skullcrusher

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday 8:00 - 11:00pm (EST)
    Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm (EST)

What are we recruiting? (listed by priority)
    Tank: No openings currently.
    Melee: DK, DH
    Range: Hunter, Spriest
    Heals: Druid

If your class is not listed and you feel like you are a top tier performer for your class do not hesitate, we consider everyone.

Loot System: Personal Loot

Requirements
    We strive to keep a calm and relaxed raiding environment, trouble making will not be tolerated.
    Know your class. With only 6 hours of raiding per week, each raider needs to spend the essential time outside of raid to maximize their characters potential for any given fight.
    Having discord downloaded with a working mic is required
    100% attendance during your trial, and 90-95% attendance as a raider. If you fail to meet these requirements, you will be risking your spot. Spots are earned, not given.
    A computer that can handle blizzard's game and a stable internet connection. We don't need people who dc twice an hour during progression.

Contact Information: Discord(Fastest) - Gullanie#9948
    You can also contact us via B-tag with any questions:
    Gullanie#1244

Thank you for your time and interest!