Prot Warrior LF raid team/guild/home

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone my name is Chris my Bnet tag is Scarecrow#1600 I am as the title says in search of a new guild and raid team and home it doesn't need to be anything serious it can be if that's what you guys are. I have had plenty of experience raiding in a hardcore setting and heroic modes (via when heroic were hard modes) I work a lot during the week and I work nights so I am looking for something on the weekends like a sat/sun/mon time frame and Ally preferred I have had my fill with the horde for many years. I just recently came back to wow about a couple days in fact so I am trying to swoop through argus and get some gear and do a little lfr for what I can. I know gear is the benefactor to ones success however they need to have the skill to back it up as well and that is something I do have and can show as well as prove. I am open to a cross invite to a dungeon or lfr if need be. I am also looking to get off my server desperately so this is motivation for me, I am a well worth investment though my armor may not show it I haven't been around for much of this xpac but I can ensure you my wow history can back me up. Current IL 887 and I am about to get some more pieces in argus as I type this. Sorry for the long post and hope to talk to some awesome people.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kiljaeden/ahsok%c3%a2
Hi there!
here is our spam,

We are recruiting all classes and levels for questing, dungeons, and raids in both Legion and Legacy zones. We utilize discord and are building up supplies in guild bank for food ,potions, patterns and enchants.

Most of us work and have Kidos so we are a casual laid back guild, but looking to build up ranks.

We are a Central Standard Time guild and are usually on from 5 PM - 2 AM. Open to Icecrown/malygos servers -Alliance.

We are friendly and mature (sort of).

If you are interested or want more information - please send us a message in game (Fleasworth ,Ahsila, kevvllar or jadlinn ), mail us in game, or reach out via this forum.

if your looking for a chill friendly environment to call home hit me up my btag is
Alisha1983#1278
Hi Ahsoka, we could use a new tank on our team. I know you just came back and are quite behind and need to catch up in order to jump right into raiding but I'd be interested in chatting with you to get a bit more of your background, etc.

We are Something Shiny on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/9M ToS.

More info can be found on recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
Hi Ahsoka,

Great to see you returning! Dawning Nemesis (13-year-old guild, started in EQ) is raid based guild currently looking for an exceptional and reliable TANK to fill core spot on our Team DN for Heroic and Mythic progression in ToS. We also are very active outside of raids and run a lot of higher level mythic+.

ABOUT US:

- Raid Size: 20-Man Progression
- Schedule: Tue/Thur - 8PM to 11PM EST.
- Progression: 8/9 Heroic
- Server: US-Stormrage (PvE) Alliance
- Loot system: Personal
- Voice Server: Discord
- Who to Whisper: Ferniss (GM) Btag: xfinity#1300

OUR REQUIREMENTS:

- Have Discord with a working mic
- Be on time and ready (Form @ 745 EST, in instance pulling by 8)
- Know the fights & do your research
- Know what your class can bring to the table for each encounter.
- Willing to learn from mistakes and personal accountability
- Have a positive & professional attitude
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com
10/05/2017 12:46 PMPosted by Aalen
Hi Ahsoka, we could use a new tank on our team. I know you just came back and are quite behind and need to catch up in order to jump right into raiding but I'd be interested in chatting with you to get a bit more of your background, etc.

We are Something Shiny on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/9M ToS.

More info can be found on recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

Heya there I would love to chat with you as well! I added you on Bnet I will be on at some point tonight after 3am so sat morning your raid times would fit perfect for me as well so I am hoping we can talk and see what could happen I also have discord so we can talk via there or Bnet or what have you.
10/05/2017 05:38 AMPosted by Ahsila
Hi there!
here is our spam,

We are recruiting all classes and levels for questing, dungeons, and raids in both Legion and Legacy zones. We utilize discord and are building up supplies in guild bank for food ,potions, patterns and enchants.

Most of us work and have Kidos so we are a casual laid back guild, but looking to build up ranks.

We are a Central Standard Time guild and are usually on from 5 PM - 2 AM. Open to Icecrown/malygos servers -Alliance.

We are friendly and mature (sort of).

If you are interested or want more information - please send us a message in game (Fleasworth ,Ahsila, kevvllar or jadlinn ), mail us in game, or reach out via this forum.

if your looking for a chill friendly environment to call home hit me up my btag is
Alisha1983#1278

I sent you a add on bnet hope to chat and see what you guys are about I do need something laid back I work a lot myself and plan to start school the coming year so weekends are really when I can play and raid I don't wanna ramble much here but I do hope to chat very soon!
10/06/2017 01:10 AMPosted by Vâlz
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com

Although it seems you have a great group and I'd love to join your raid times conflict with my work times as I work nights during the week and weekends Andre my only free times I thought I put that in my post so it saddens me :(
10/05/2017 12:52 PMPosted by Ferniss
Hi Ahsoka,

Great to see you returning! Dawning Nemesis (13-year-old guild, started in EQ) is raid based guild currently looking for an exceptional and reliable TANK to fill core spot on our Team DN for Heroic and Mythic progression in ToS. We also are very active outside of raids and run a lot of higher level mythic+.

ABOUT US:

- Raid Size: 20-Man Progression
- Schedule: Tue/Thur - 8PM to 11PM EST.
- Progression: 8/9 Heroic
- Server: US-Stormrage (PvE) Alliance
- Loot system: Personal
- Voice Server: Discord
- Who to Whisper: Ferniss (GM) Btag: xfinity#1300

OUR REQUIREMENTS:

- Have Discord with a working mic
- Be on time and ready (Form @ 745 EST, in instance pulling by 8)
- Know the fights & do your research
- Know what your class can bring to the table for each encounter.
- Willing to learn from mistakes and personal accountability
- Have a positive & professional attitude

I appreciate the time you took to seek me out however your raid times conflict with my work times as I work nights during the week and that is what would stop me from being able to join your guys and that is a super bummer on my part :( I am only really free to raid on the weekends and with school coming up in a few months the weekend is only what I can keep open. I am sorry if I feel I've wasted your time I thought I had said that in my post about only being able to do a weekend thing.
10/06/2017 11:35 AMPosted by Ahsokâ
10/05/2017 12:46 PMPosted by Aalen

Heya there I would love to chat with you as well! I added you on Bnet I will be on at some point tonight after 3am so sat morning your raid times would fit perfect for me as well so I am hoping we can talk and see what could happen I also have discord so we can talk via there or Bnet or what have you.

Hi there, thanks for the add. I'll look for the btag when I get home tonight. I'm going out of town starting tomorrow morning for a week but I am able to chat easy via discord on my phone so if you add me there, it'll be easier to have a convo - maliwali#2947.