Veng DH lfg

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am a rather seasoned WoW player looking for a guild. Characters are on the Spirestone server.

I am looking for a guild interested in high M+ dungeons and heroic raids. I am not looking to commit hard to mythic raid progression. I did that in Burning Crusade (to the extent you could) and still wake up screaming. That being said I wouldn't turn down a flexible alt spot in such a community if I could still achieve my interests (high M+/the odd heroic raid).

I offer the following characters should a guild have a vacancy or class requirement:
Veng DH -935ilvl
Elemental/enhance shaman - 930ilvl
Frost DK - 920ish ilvl
Shadow/Holy/Disc Priest - 920ilvl depending on spec

I am open to any interested offers. I haven't been in a guild since about the 1st year of Wrath. I am just getting tired of the 'pug life' and am looking for a bit more of a community.
<Mad Hatter>on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 8/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time.

Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756
Helloooooo Terranon,

<IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com
HI Terranon,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Hello,
Casual Alliance raiding guild <Little Rascals> is looking for DPS, Healers, and a tank to continue farming Heroic and dabble in some mythic Tomb of Sargeras.
We run Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8:30PM-10:30PM EST. We have an alt normal farming run on Saturday nights starting between 8:30 and 9:00PM where we farm normal and perhaps dabble in some heroic with our alts.

We also want to add these people to supplement our ability to run 5 man mythic plus dungeons regularly. We strive very hard to get our entire raid team their max key run every week.

We have an application here:
http://tinyurl.com/littlerascalsapplication

If you have an issue filling that out, please feel free to contact me via battletag:

AllamuchyAl#1246

Thanks!
Hey Terranon,

I'm not sure if you've already found a new guild, but we're looking for another tank. We've got a nice little core of raiders that like pushing high M+ key and getting AOTC each tier. Hit me up on BT if the info below is what you're looking for in a guild.

Parts Unknown - Sen'jin (US) - Horde is recruiting for Heroic Tomb of Sargeras!

About:
The guild was formed during WOD by a group of RL friends. We offer a fun, friendly and competitive semi-casual raiding environment, that focuses on clearing heroic content and getting AOTC each tier. With the Antorus the Burning Throne Raid right around the corner, we’re looking to add a few like minded and experienced people to our core raiding team.

Progression:
9/9 H TOS

Recruiting Needs:
Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK & Rogue)
Ranged DPS (Any Class)
Tank (Any Class)
Hybrid Tank (Any Class)

Raid Schedule:
Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.
Optional alt run on Sunday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested or need more info.
T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est
Our forum post best describes us, but this is short and sweet

-We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic!

-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
Hey Terranon,
I'll keep the spam short, and add a link further down if spam is what you desire. :D

<Secret Door> is a small guild on Thunderlord (connected w/ Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath). We raid Mondays/Thursdays 9pm-12 EST. We are 9/9H ToS, and are AotC for this whole xpac.

Group was started by myself and RL friends in middle of WoD, 1/2 the group was brand new at that time, and we've made some excellent progress - very proud of the guild. We're a goofy group but like to get progression done. I would consider us a Heroic group, but we do want to try dipping our toes into Mythic. Mythic + and Heroic raiding is exactly where we're at right now. So I think you'd be an excellent fit if you're interested in xferring to alliance or want to make a new toon on our server to hang with us.

Link to The Spam:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759158497#1

Hope to hear from you.
Contact Info: GM - Bnet: Anda#1503, Discord: Anda#0691, In-Game: Pelée-Azgalor
 Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Mythic ToS soon!