918 Frost Mage LFG

Guild Recruitment
I am a frost mage looking at taking this game to the next level with Heroic and possibly mythic raids.

anywhere from 6:30 PM to about 10 PM PST is okay on weekdays but on weekends I am free any time.

any guild interested please contact, I am on daggerspine but I am willing to change realm and faction.
<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for our raid group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. Our guild is 8/9h and our weekend raid group is 5/9h. We run FRI/SAT from 8-11pm CT. With a Sunday optional progression run and or keystone farming group.We are currently lf dps and heals to fill out the raid team. You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809.
Hello! <Haven> is a semi-casual H alliance guild on Malygos/Icecrown looking to recruit long-term players, welcoming casual and part-time raiders alike. We are a tight-knit community made up of friends: some real life, some digital. Currently we are 8/9 H ToS and would like to go as far into H content as we can while maintaining a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Having a good time together is our primary goal with progression secondary.

Our recruiting wish list is simple:
1. Personality - We are looking for laid-back and easy-going people who like to have fun. Most are 30+ but all ages are welcome.
2. Patience - At some point, we're all learning content together so please be respectful, courteous, and willing to learn.
3. Understanding - Not everyone plays at the same pace. Balancing work and family is important!
4. We do need some sort of indication if you wish to join in on raiding, so please let us know your preference.

- Most importantly have fun!

Raid - 2 days a week:
Tuesday 8-10ish PM CST
Sunday 8-10ish PM CST

*possibly adding a Thursday normal Fun Run for alts or mains who want to have fun

Progression:
8/9 H TOS
9/9 N TOS
10/10 H NH

Loot:
Personal

Voice:
Discord

If this sounds like a good fit for you or would like to know more about the guild, feel free to contact the following battletags in game:

cwubbs72#1536
Keedo#1293
Hey there, you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly semi-casual guild whose goal is to work together to clear heroic and progress into mythic raid content. We strive to work collectively to build a community of players who assist each other to make each player the best he/she can be, and the guild a family that each member feels like they are a part of.

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 8/9H with 25% best attempt on K'J

Recruitment Needs:
** DPS with tank off spec
We are recruiting any dps

Realm:
PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252
I would love to talk to you my Battletag is BJensen28#1130 feel free to add me anytime if you are still looking.
Creep, I'd really like to chat with you about our last remaining spot for a mage! We are a heroic progression guild formed about a month ago and now have a nearly full roster. We are looking for people that don't just want to raid but want to grow as a player and with a set team. This is a long term home kind of guild. Here is my recruitment post so you can take a look:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758738676#post-1

Your play times are a perfect match as well, and it sounds like you're just starting to tap into heroic raiding so it sounds like a perfect fit. My contact info is in the post but please reach out on discord and let's chat! Our recruitment is pretty balanced and I've been only targeting a max of 2 of each class so everyone works well together. Would love to have you in that last mage spot if you think you're a fit!

Disc handle: gnome4life#2467
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: All

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM Server
(Monday is optional farm)

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
Who We Want:
We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders.
What We Are Currently Recruiting:
High:
DPS
Medium:
Healers
Low:
Tank
Our Progression:
7/7H EN
3/3H ToV
10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH
9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS
We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST
How To Contact Us:
Tristrem#1953 GL
Vow#1666 Officer
Divinity#1925 Officer
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing further into Tomb for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 5/9 M Tomb.

Raid Times:
Tuesday - (Optional) Farm Day
Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)(Progression Days)

Recruitment needs:
Ranged (No Locks)
Rogues

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Hildi - Onnon#1569 (Officer)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Nopowertools - Danielcheng#1455 (Officer)
Hello, I'm Pixel and thank you for your consideration reading this letter!
We raid Fri/Sat 9 PM to Midnight Eastern Standard Time and our Server preference is Sargeras of the faction: Alliance

We aim to be Semi-HardCore / A little casual and want to provide an amazing atmosphere for our raiders.

We are currently: 7/9 Heroic on avatar as of last night one shot bosses with avatar at 24% first attempt. We expect to finish 9/9 tonight!

GM Contact info: Pixel#12533
Discord - https://discord.gg/QEhRfnX
Current Roster Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/y9sfrufj

We are a family oriented guild created by veteran cutting edge players eliminating the need to pug content whether it be raiding or dungeoning. When considering our team, I just want you to know we put our members above all else. As much as we want everyone pulling their weight, we will give equal opportunity and worry about the overall atmosphere of our raid team. If you have any prior noticeable skill regarding a previous expansion / tier and you think it's worth mentioning in regards to your ability to perform we take that into account, with your current item level. As long as you meet the minimum to enter the current tier we will give you a try and see what you're made of. Flasks / Pots / Food will be provided on a weekly basis for raiders for progression purposes, and bought themselves for farm.

Thank you again for reading this letter and we hope to see you with us on Argus!!
Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 2/9M and 9/9H in Tomb.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.
Heya heroism bot... I mean, potential mage recruit... I mean, Creepakobe. *cough*

Our raid times are 6-9pm PST on Thursdays/Sundays, which does technically conflict a bit with your available times but if that 6:30pm is a reasonably consistent thing we can totally run with that. You'd probably miss out on Goroth and Demonic Inquisition most of the time, but such is life and they'd be easy enough to PUG if you need a specific loot item. And if you get bitten by the same bug that made both our previous regular mages this xpac switch to healers we'd be cool with that too. :-P

Bnet tag is Veyska#1819 and Discord is Veyska#5887 if you're interested and want to talk, and best of luck finding somewhere to raid even if it's the statistically likely somewhere-else.

(Edit - Oops, forgot to link to the main info dump thread I've got on here. Been a busy day, brain's a bit tired. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759367242 )
Hi Creepakobe,

<Mutiny> is a 5/9m horde guild on Dragonmaw. We are looking to strengthen the range lineup going into Antorus and to finish strong in ToS. We are always in search of a good mage who is able to show dedication and perseverance, and with a little more gearing could make for a solid addition to the team. We are pretty laid back for a mythic guild and like to focus on having good times together while making progress in raids.

We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 7-10pm PST, so I think the schedule would work very well for you! Loot is done by council using the RC loot council addon.

Although we do run pretty relaxed most of the time, we are serious about raid time and expect everyone to pull their own weight - it is mythic after all.

If you think this might be a good fit for you, just let me know either through btag or discord - look forward to hearing back from you!
Zinn#1375 (btag)
Zinn#6927 (discord)

Thanks,
Dizz.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Greetings Creepakobe
from Reckøning –Proudmoore ,

We are a new raiding guild to the Proudmoore server
We do have healers in place but we often have people with scheduling conflicts
that they cannot always be there . We are pretty flexible with roles.

If you are new to raiding , never done raiding , need friends to raid with , need mythic plus Dungeons , or an experienced raider we have room for all !

We are aiming to meet other like minded people that want to have fun while progressing together as a team. Our goals are to progress through current raid content into heroic and possibly mythic. We've raided together for a couple years and looking to add to the flock.
We are actively recruiting all roles and our goal is to make a raiding guild that is serious about progression, without the hardcore brutality; Our goal is to keep the guild as well rounded as possible, and keeping the atmosphere a casually serious environment.

For those of you who are looking to raid, we are currently 9/9 normal and the majority of the core group is progressing steadily through heroic at 8/9 Tomb of Sargeras.
We are currently raiding on Fridays at 9pm server time (11 Pm US central), Saturday and Sunday 5 pm server (7 PM US central)
Battle tag: vetter#1341
Not how the times convert over to pay but here is are stuff

Spark Industries is now recruiting to ramp up and round out the team for heroic ToS progress and on into mythic. The team is led by raiders that were 3/10m and currently 8/9h ToS. We weren't happy with the current state of things and the place we were in, raiding stopped being enjoyable and we didn't want to be with the people we were with. So we decided to build our own home and cultivate a community that spans not only this game but others as well to take in like-minded individuals just like you!

For the people who love M+ we want you as well since we do too, and understand how difficult pugging can be. Spark Industries is also open for those of you who just want to jump in and hang out or merely want company.
With the mission statement done, here is some more about the group, we are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is epgp.

Recruitment needs:
Range dps- (high) Warlock, spriest, boomkin, mage, shaman and hunter
Melee dps- (high) warrior,monk, and rogue
healer - (low) back up so any
Tank- (low) back up so any

For recruits please be max level and have your weapon unlocked for the 10% damage. Gear really isn't that big of a deal since it’s not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid.

For more information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#1236