d

Guild Recruitment
940 Bear.
920 Blood DK ALT (For potential split runs)

Availability - I can raid any night after 9:30PM (EASTERN TIME). I would like to raid at least 3 days a week. Preferably a guild that is looking to push the ranks in Antorus and all future content. REALM DOES NOT MATTER AND I CAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY. I would only like to join a guild on the horde faction but depending on the offer I can go alliance.

Warcraftlogs - Logs can be shared over discord or bnet due to issues with my current guild. (90+ Parses)

Progression
7/7M EN
3/3M ToV
10/10M NH
5/9M ToS. I have been 5/9M since late July as my guild broke up and i decided to take some time off.

To contact me you can just drop your info down below and i will contact you as soon as i get a chance. Have a great day and thank you for your time.
Bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com
<Trials> on Proudmoore is looking for more.

7/9M ToS (pre-patch)
10/10M NH (Cutting Edge)

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 6:30 - 9:30 PST or 9:30 - 12:30 EST

Recruitment Needs: We are currently recruiting players who are looking for a competitive raiding guild. We are looking for players who are self-motivated to better themselves. We're a fairly active guild even outside of raids, so there's almost always someone on.

Specifically:

High: Moonkin, Warrior DPS, Resto Shaman, Rogue

Medium: Shadow Priest, Resto Druid, Warlock, Holy Paladin

Low: Anything not listed, always looking for talent

Even if your class/spec is not listed, don't hesitate to contact us if you're interested. Players that can DPS and Heal on the same character very well are always high value.

Loot: Our loot is distributed by loot council. Being a progression guild we give gear to those we feel deserve it and those who need to be rewarded because of their exceptional performance and consistent attendance.

Paid Transfer: Will consider paid transfers on a case by case basis

Please contact any of the following with any questions, or if you intend on trialing for our guild.
Rostafer#1882
Bump
Bump
<Toast> Is a multi-team Guild on area-52 (H). Our team is 5/9 looking for a confident tank to help us push further and will be around for Antorus.

Raid times:

Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11pm est

If this interests you please contact me Ultimazing#1669 bnet or discord Ultima#8975
Bump. After 9:30PM EST please.
Bump
Hey vexo, saw your post and GT might be the place for you!

<GT> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow. We are looking for like minded individuals who want to down content in an efficient laid back atmosphere. We strive to maintain an experience our players can enjoy which is why we have a low turnover rate with trials. While we do have a laid back atmosphere we still push to finish content in a timely manner. We are currently searching for skilled players who share our goals and mindset.

<GT> has a solid core of people, many of whom have been playing together since Cataclysm. The people we would like to recruit are those who want to be long standing members of a stable guild with proven leadership from Top 50 US guilds. If you join us you will be given a chance to stand out and earn a raid spot in our core. We do not recruit for the bench, however we do swap people in/out for fights depending on group composition. We expect 100% attendance given our light raiding schedule.

10/10m Nighthold, 7/9m ToS

Trudyn#1665 - GM/RL/Recruitment
Grannyc#1378- Ranged Officer
Aggronthar#1284 - Melee Officer
Drexra#1249 - Recruitment
KingCiah#1623- Me
Bump
Bump
<sunshine girls>, 7/9 M on Horde-Firetree.

Raid times are Tues/Weds/Sun, 9pm-12am EST.

Looking for skilled, dedicated players with aspirations of Cutting Edge every tier. Good communication, fight preparation out of raid, and high attendance are all necessities. Serious but respectful environment.

Please add Ovo#11908 if interested.
Bump
Still looking
5/9 proudmoore alliance. M/T/R 7 to 10 PTS. I'm aspiring to put together a strong mythic raid team. Add me Amorelia#1912
Bump
Still looking
Hey Vex! Cerberus Raiders 6/9M are looking for a tank to join us!
Our details are below and please feel free to message us if you're interested!

<Cerberus Raiders - Area-52 [H]> is looking to recruit new members that are both like minded and reliable to join us as we look to progress through Tomb. Our core members have been raiding together since Wrath and along the way we have recruited a ton of great and talents individuals and have made solid progression into Mythic NH. Despite being newly formed, we have managed to assemble a raid team quite late into the tier with only mostly 10/10H members initially and progress all the way up to 8/10M in a matter of months. Raid details below:

Current Progression (Updated: Oct 13th, 2017)
6/9M Tomb of Sargeras

Guild Goal - To complete Mythic Tomb and have fun along the way!
(not going for ranks but it'd be sweet if we get'em =P)
Loot Type - Master Loot

Progression Raid Nights
Tuesday 9:30PM - 12:30AM (EST)
Thursday - 9:30PM - 12:30AM (EST)

IGN
Solanx @ Bnet: Solanth#1360 / Discord: Solanth#6317
Lüçkÿ @ Bnet: Lucky#14685 / Discord: Lucky#9716
<Dont Pull Yet> is a 5/9M Horde guild on Area-52, seeking progression-oriented raiders. We offer a friendly social environment that also pushes Mythic content. Raid lead is a former top 10 US raider.

Our Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs; 8:15—11:30PM EST

We are looking for progression-minded raiders. All classes and roles are encouraged to apply!

Would love to see some logs if you have them!

Loot Method:
We use Loot Council consisting of 3 officers and 2 raider to distribute loot. Each week, raiders are rotated to join the loot council to keep things fair. Everything is taken into account: attendance, attitude, consistency, recently awarded pieces, etc.

Attendance Policy:
We would like 90% raid attendance. However, we understand if there are real life issues/concerns. If this is the case, it is important to maintain some communication with us about your situation as soon as you can.
If you miss raid during your trial, you will instantly fail it.

Guild Goals:
-Cutting Edge for Argus and every tier moving forward.
-Have a solid and consistent roster.
-Have fun, kill bosses, get loot.

Contact: Kufunninapuh#1312, ThePie#1128, TrollyOlly#1504, Inkha#1579