LF Guild to tag along Normal ToS

Stormrage
Hello.

I am looking for a Group/Guild that runs normal ToS that doesnt mind a first timer coming along.
I resubbed since clearing H NH and I just completed my quest line.
I'd love to see the new raid with a group other than LFR. Thanks for reading!

Librarytime#1905. (Im available almost every night around 9EST)
Hey Wiggumkin!

My guild has a casual Heroic raid for ToS that we do on Wednesdays every week at 9pm EST. It used to be a normal run, but with how far we are into the patch, Heroic isn't much more different in terms of difficulty.

You're more than welcome to join and bring along friends too if you would like. We're looking for more consistent members to join that group so we have to spend less time pugging and more time clearing content. The only thing we ask is for you to be 900 - 915 ilvl, which should be obtainable with the crucible and Argus content. I added you on BNet (Ovenchicken#1952), feel free to add me back if you're interested!
Added on battle tag.

We are a new guild forming soon on Stormrage <With the Sun> of a few friends with families and hectic work life looking to get away from weekday night raiding. The small group is transferring realms back to Alliance and is 6/9 M ToS. Looking for anyone interested in heroic, and potentially mythic if the numbers are there, for Antorus.

Raid times are flexible due to needing members, but expected to be 8/8:30 am - 11 am EST.

Looking for all roles ilvls, etc. If you would like to come for normal and gear up for Antorus, give me a shout!

Dangle#11463 for info!
Hello! I'm not sure if you're still looking around, but check us out here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759148896

We're a casual laid-back raiding guild, and we could always use some more dps!
<Sanctified Kin> Is a newly rebooted raiding guild. Co-GM'ed by my husband we accept all mature, fun-loving, like minded people who enjoy a sense of community while still progressing through content!
After being gone almost a year from the game we recently came back and decided to restart our old guild. We are currently seeking more healers and DPS to help fill out the roster. Our main focus is raiding, however we still enjoy mythic+ and casual pvp.
Raid days have not been set thus far but when we do raid its always from 7:30-10pm EST, once our roster fills a bit more we will be adding set raid days.

If you would like more information please feel free to contact me in game or by Lucci#1304
Howdy Wiggumkin,

I dropped you a BNET invite (Voden#1335), we are going to be either doing Normal ToS or some M+ tonight if you would like to come along. We like for people to run with us to get a feel for our culture/community before joining.

That being said, Disgruntled of Stormrage is a casual raiding guild, currently 7/9H. We are adult only with a sense of humor to match, so if you like to laugh your way through a raid then we might be the guild for you.

We raid Heroic Wednesday and Friday 9-Midnight Server. Normal either Monday or Tuesday 9-Midnight.

We do organized M+ on the weekends (I post at least one calendar invite, then help put the groups together on our VOIP).

For the full details:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759177771#post-1

FYI, we don't plan to do mythic (unless we all get bored before Antorus :) )
Heyyy.

I may have the wrong person, but I believe our paths have crossed before. Sent you a request. =)
Weekend Re-Roll Semi HC / Casual Progression guild on Stormrage recruiting for core spots. Fri-Sun 10pm-1am est

We are a guild that places value on people over the purples or legendary items that they happen to have. Awesome gear is a plus but loyalty and synergy are the 2 things that allow us to play together and be successful as a team.

We are all friends here , some are real life friends others are long time friends that we have picked up along the way over the years and we strive to maintain those relationships. We believe that having fun with one another is the most important aspect of playing any game together. That is why we classify our guild as Semi Hardcore / Casual. We also firmly believe that winning is fun. We are an end game progression guild, when we sit down, the goal is focusing on the obstacle in front of us and overcoming it. If you decided to join us, you will find your guildies are more than willing to build with you and will go to great lengths to ensure that your issues / problems are resolved appropriately and to satisfaction.

We build one another up so that we can succeed as a team , We try to help one another improve as players and as people in some cases. We win as a team and we take loses as a team. There are no blame games played here and we are all equal in our responsibilities to ensure our success in what ever our current raid encounter focus is.

We raid in a positive raid environment so check your ego at the door please, Don't worry, we always give credit where its due and do recognize players who go above and beyond what if required of them.

Current Roster Needs :

Demon Hunter (Havoc) - High
Demon Hunter (Vengeance) - Low

Warrior (Arms) - Med
Warrior (Fury) - Low
Warrior (Protection) - Low

Rogue (Any Spec) - High

Shaman (Enhance) - High
Shaman (Elemental) - High
Shaman (Restoration) - Low

Monk (Brewmaster) - Low
Monk (Windwalker) - Med
Monk (Mistweaver) - High

Mage (Any spec) - High

Druid (Balance) - Med
Druid (Feral) - Low
Druid (Guardian) - Low
Druid (Restoration) - High

Priest (Shadow) - Med
Priest (Holy) - High
Priest (Discipline) - High

Warlock (Any Spec) - Med

Hunter (Any spec) - High

Paladin (Holy) - High
Paladin (Protection) - High
Paladin (Retribution) - High

We are always welcoming to any player who is looking to raid regardless of the listing above, So please feel free to hit us up here or in game, Contact info is listed below.

Stoptrollin#1947
Grumpywizard#11365
FrogFarm#1234
I'm am also looking for a guild to play with as well, I have a DH that is ready for Tos and a rogue that's close also I have a resto druid , holy priest at 110 and a 106 shaman I can finish leveling. I mostly do pugs on Saturday or Sunday night with my ally DH or horde warrior.

Feel free to contact me
Nataz#1518
Thanks