[H] <Alt Tabbed> 6/8H Recruiting

Wyrmrest Accord
05/08/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Snowrelia
05/05/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Selynnis
Hello, I've recently come back to the game for the first time since basically cata (barely played mop or wod). I'm mostly just looking for a guild with some good people that I can play with. My schedule doesn't always allow me to be around but I try to be on most nights. I have very little experience with the legion dungeons, and have only done the lfr for xavius to get the Pathfinder achievement. I do have previous raiding experience from vanilla, tbc, wotlk, and some cata. Someday I would like to try my hand at raiding again. I know that I am severely under geared on this character (honestly not even sure if this is going to be my main going into BFA), but your guild sounds like it would be a fun one to join.

Sel, welcome back first off. You've come back to what is, in my opinion, one of the best expansions WoW has had.

You are welcome to join us on whoever you would like to join. If you would like to just hang around and shoot the !@#$, you're welcome to come along for the ride. Whenever you are available during any of our open events, you are welcome to see what's the what.

Thank you! I'll add you on bnet or discord and get in contact with you about getting an invite.
Speaking of which, Dungeons and drunks tonight!
We got the Glory of the Antorus mount!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/319623288731205634/445421370944520192/WoWScrnShot_051318_230516.jpg

We went around each person saying either:
one, of, or us

It was strangely coordinated and fantastic to finally obtain!
Hi, I'm interested in joining. I'm a !@#$ty warlock struggling to do decent DPS but, willing and desperate to learn. I have yet to find a guild that has raid times I can attend too. I'm seeking a place. I like your raid times. I'm not untested in mythic per se but, I like the option and your raid times work for me.
05/20/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Gávlán
Hi, I'm interested in joining. I'm a !@#$ty warlock struggling to do decent DPS but, willing and desperate to learn. I have yet to find a guild that has raid times I can attend too. I'm seeking a place. I like your raid times. I'm not untested in mythic per se but, I like the option and your raid times work for me.

Gav, if you are still looking, you are more than welcome to join us. We have officially begun our break until Uldir, but the majority of us still run Heroic on the weekends.

If you'll be looking to continue raiding with us in BFA, the option of Mythic will definitely open back up
*waves @ Gav* I know I’m on my Druid, but your times are wonderful. Would you all be interested in a rogue that used to get /gkicked in vanilla for making “/pickpockets gold from you” emotes?
Hello

I've returned to the game recently and rerolled on this server for a fresh new start in WoW.

Been looking around guilds for current and throughout BFA and yours caught my attention. Outside of LFR, I haven't done much in this expansion, but I have raiding experience from vanilla through cata.

I can DPS or tank on this toon, and I'll soon bring over my ele/resto shaman to this server.
Hi Fenel (and hi again Alin!)

First, my apologies for not replying earlier. I don't check this thread often, with the exception of if I receive a friend request via discord or bnet.

But more importantly, welcome back to the game! If you were still interested, you're more than welcome to join us.

As I mentioned in the first post, we've officially halted our regular raiding schedule, though a number of us do still go through and get some normal done on Wednesday, and some heroic done on the weekends.

The other events we have will not be going on hiatus as they are far more casual, and at this point in the game, far more popular.

Feel free to send a request, or if in-game at any time, just /who Alt Tabbed and ask someone if snow is on.

(Discord: Snow#0992 | Bnet: UmiSagara#1691)
Giving this a bump.

Don't quote me on it, but I believe we are looking for one healer and some ranged DPS to balance out the raid.

Currently 8/8 Normal Uldir and 1/8 Heroic Uldir.

And obviously anyone looking for a fun guild of incorrigible miscreants is also welcome to hit up our leadership.
I need another healer in my group so I can roll Mage. I am said miscreant.
yooo
bruh why would y'all bump the thread and make me update this literally minutes before raid.

I thought we were friendsss
4/8! :D
For anyone curious, we've downed:
Taloc, Mother, Fetid, and Vectis
Now for the fun part: Zul, Mythrax, and G'huun
Yo,

Tank, co-Raid-lead (I think?), afk'er-mid-pull here;

If you are a warlock and have a warlock buddy (I dont care if you are a demo lock that goes AFK all the time as long as there are cookies and portals), Holy Paladin (Lay your hands on me baby. It's okay, we can raw-dog; you have hand of "protection") or a Disc or Holy Priest (You will be the *light* of our lives), want to raid, and enjoy horrible dirty jokes at everyone's expense then we are your home.

Laid back, relaxed raid group. Raid weekends, so we are perfect for other introverted, ant-social parents that want to play after putting the kids to bed such as myself.

Don't judge me. I'm EST

You're doing it.

Stop.

Shtap!

Flasks, food, fun, and f**kery provided. Mythic+, RP, heresy, salty veterans, and soon to be recruits included. We are all inclusive; we love and hate everyone equally. By we, I mean me. And by everyone, I mean everyone. Including you.

Join us. I double-dog dare you! Eff that, I triple-dog-dare you. Yeah, I went there. Let's put the "huun" in G'huun together.

-Loa of Stagger
Btag: Moritas#1527
Discord: Xenhi#1833
I gotta say, since I've joined this guild I've felt nothing but welcome and happy to raid and do stuff with em! They're all good folks, so if you're on the fence about us feel free to hit us up in game and ask all the questions you like!

You'll like it here, for sure. Best guild I've been in since I've been playing this game (since mid cata) and I've been in a few guilds in that time.
thump-bump
Hi
Range Elemental Shaman here looking for a good time! I'm trying to find a raiding guild thats more in the day/evenings. I'd love to try out and tag along.

361 ele/ 359 heal offspec,Range Elemental Shaman here looking for a good time! I'm trying to find a raiding guild thats more in the day/evenings. I'd love to try out and tag along.

361 ele/ 359 heal offspec
Bumpity bump!

PS: I'm an officer there, so if you can't reach Xenhi or Snow, you're welcome to hit me up as well!
Btag: AlexTheGreat#11113
Discord: Tiki#7025