7/9 Mage looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
My guild broke up due to roster issues this week, so I'm looking for a new home. Horde only, prefer Illidan but willing to xfer servers.
I'm looking for an evening raiding guild, and cannot raid past 1am eastern.

Ideally I'd find an 8/9 guild or a 7/9 with no roster issues. (The avatar kill isn't super important to me for joining a guild, except as proof that the guild is stable and can get 20 people to show up consistently).

My logs are here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/19304761
You'll find my parses average around 75% in mythic, 95% in heroic. I prioritize doing mechanics to achieve boss kills over cheesing dps, and want to raid with like-minded people for the long term. I'm not interested in guild-hopping.

Please reply here or in game if you're looking for someone like me! My btag is P0PSTART#1896
Hi Alicaide,

Our group may be of interest to you. 7/9M, with raids on MTW nights from 8:30pm to 12am eastern. If you'd like to know more, hit me up on discord (Friedrib#7348) or bnet (Friedrib#1229).
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
Hey, <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin is looking to add new faces to our roster -- for Antorus -- and we would love to have you trial with us. Full time spots are determined by performance. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Current Progression
TOS: 7/9M
Nighthold: 9/10M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Raid Times
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday | 8-11pm server (EST)

How To Apply
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757517868
http://www.disturbedguild.com/apply

Contact Information:
Madness#12309 - Madness
Mojo#12988 - Mojosauce
[H]<The Early Shift> [7/9M-ToS | 9/9H-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 7/7M-EN | 3/3M-ToV] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild!

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

- Disc/Shadow Priest
- Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
- Mistweaver Monk
- Ret/Holy Paladin
- Hunter (Any Spec)
- Mage (Any Spec)
- Warlock (Any Spec)

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS!

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Type of player I enjoyed raiding with for the time we did, if there was a place for them where I end up they would be one of the first players I recommend. Easily one of the best people I have raided with in a long time.
<Ineffable> (7/9M) Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 7-10 PM PST

Current needs: Any competent and competitive DPS.

We have a competitive yet relaxed atmosphere. Any heal/tank/dps spot is open as long as you can perform, both mechanically and parse, better than anyone currently filling your role.

Please contact us in game for questions regarding trials.

Contacts:

In Game Btag

Dromaus (GM) - bronxboy10#1700
Ripbig (Healing Officer) - Repreave#1356
Nerexar (Officer) - Nerexar#1184
Motopyro (Officer) - Moto#1860

Discord

Dromaus (GM) - Dro#6912
Ripbig (Healing Officer) - Big#1927
Nerexar (Officer) - Sovereign#3239
Motopyro (Officer) - Moto#5394