936 Shadow Priest LF 9/9M~ guild for Antorus

Guild Recruitment
Hello all, I'm a long time mythic level raider and have been playing the game since vanilla when i was 11 years old. I'm 24 now and even though I've taken a few breaks from the game here and there, I don't ever see myself truly stopping. I am looking for a 9/9M guild or close to it, to call home for Antorus and whatever comes in the future. I am a top parsing, reliable, and relaxed raider that can always perform when I need to. I have been playing pretty casually this current tier because of a job change that stopped me from raiding with my previous guild a few months ago, so looking for guilds who are top notch to join into and have a different schedule but similar atmosphere and work ethic that I can work best with.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/elcoocooii#
Here are some of my logs on my shadow priest, I can probably dig deeper and find some more logs of previous main characters I've played if need be, but when I was playing competitively you can see I have 95-100 percentile parses. This has been the same for almost any character I've played in the past.

As far as raid times go, I am available late(r) night on weeknights: Mon-Thurs 10:30pm EST (7:30pm PST) or later starting times.

Thanks for reading, and if your guild needs a shadow priest and works with the above scheduling, please comment below and I will contact you if I want to know more!
^
Hello Elcoocooii, Divergence is a two night guild on area 52 that raids Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:45-12:45 EST. We are a drama free guild with fantastic players on a light schedule.
We are currently 9/9Mythic Tomb.
If you are interested please apply on our website which is linked below. The application process only takes about 2-5 minutes because we would love to have you.

http://www.divergencea52.com/

Also, my btag is Taibot#1270 if you have any questions or would just like to talk to me directly.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
Hi Elcoocooii,

I know you are looking for a 9/9 guild, but I think you should consider us. We have built a foundation of really solid players that will be cutting edge by next tier and I am just looking to fine tune that roster a bit. Our times are a bit earlier, but if you can make them.. I know that you would be a great addition to my team!

Reign is recruiting motivated, skilled dps to fine tune our core group to finish out the current tier and to be able to push Antorus efficiently. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule. We are active outside of designated raid times and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If this interests you, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can, or I am available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Thursday
Current Progression: 6/9M 9/9H ToS
Contacts:
Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132
Viva(Council/Tmog Enthusiast): viva#1286
Needs: Talented dps with a preference towards ranged(melee can still apply)
Yo hit me up Imagine Graboids needs ya... Tues/Wed 11:30p-3a EST our current progression for the xpac is 7/7m EN 2/3m ToV 10/10m NH 7/9m ToS... We are rebuilding our grp for the new tier and currently have a strong roster going into Antorus.

Hit me up so we can talk TommyJ#11344