<A> LF Sorta Casual Raiders 8/9H

Blade's Edge and Thunderhorn
Dysfunctional Serenity is looking for more raiders! We raid Tu-Thur-Sun at 8pm server, and we are looking preferably for dps (the more ranged, the better). Well, really, only Dave cares about the ranged vs. melee thing, I personally like every dps that hits like an ungoverned semi on an icy road.

We are a family-friendly guild that prizes nice people above all (except for Dave, he was around before we instilled this rule, now we can't get rid of him), and we run laid-back, fun, but efficient raids. If you are looking for a raiding guild that puts people, friends, and real life above anything, this may be the guild for you. We are a an active bunch, though admittedly limited in PVP. We have been around Thunderhorn for over 6 years, and we have a drama-free environment with good, experience players (even Dave's sort of passable), and we enjoy improving and progressing as a group.

If you want more info, check out www.dsworld.guildlaunch.com. Though you can also contact me at Aeriona#1399 or any member/officer of Dysfunctional Serenity.

TL;DR
Guild: family-friendly active casual raiding Dysfunctional Serenity
Progress: #13 on <A>, 8/9H at ToS
Raids: Tues-Thur-Sun 8pm, lfm dps
I'm sorry: about Dave