Shadowcaster Voruun spawn times.

General Discussion
Prev 1 16 17 18 23 Next
Excellent work as always.
negative on Stormrage
09/28/2017 05:12 PMPosted by Ornyx
Just as an FYI, we've passed this along - waiting to hear back on what's going on with this.

Welp it appears he is still MIA :/
Confirmed, no spawn on Moon Guard.
Well the WQ hasn't been up for 2weeks do we wait another 2 for it to come up?
Pretty much all of frostmourne is waiting for him.

- https://prnt.sc/gr0quk

This isn't a group either. All frostmourne.
Negative from Galakrond-Blackhand.

The camp goes on.......
Hey all,

I have some answers on this now - Shadowcaster Voruun will spawn like all other Argus rares - i.e. he has a chance of being a daily World Quest, and he can also spawn as a rare every time the Argus rares cycle (every four hours).

What we resolved with Voruun was an issue that was preventing him from spawning in general, and, now that that is resolved, he will definitely be making appearances in the future. Just to stress this - while he may not be up immediately, he should now be spawning much, much more often going forward.

Thanks for all of your patience while we got this sorted out today!
09/28/2017 08:51 PMPosted by Ornyx
Hey all,

I have some answers on this now - Shadowcaster Voruun will spawn like all other Argus rares - i.e. he has a chance of being a daily World Quest, and he can also spawn as a rare every time the Argus rares cycle (every four hours).

What we resolved with Voruun was an issue that was preventing him from spawning in general, and, now that that is resolved, he will definitely be making appearances in the future. Just to stress this - while he may not be up immediately, he should now be spawning much, much more often going forward.

09/28/2017 08:54 PMPosted by Jedex
Hey all,

Thank you Lord Ornyx. I pray to you and all the Blizzard Gods that he may appear soon.

Amen.
Hey all,

But could we get a mercy spawn? =P
Hey all,

Not to sound like a complainer but ever since around 9:30 est I've gotten DCed twice from Fel Rush, which hasn't happened once since 7.3 patch, not sure if the hotfix had something to do with that or what, but it seems to be happening again.
Anyone know when the next rare rotation is? How many hours and minutes? An exact time (12:00) can lead to confusion due to timezone differences.
09/28/2017 09:42 PMPosted by Limelol
Anyone know when the next rare rotation is? How many hours and minutes? An exact time (12:00) can lead to confusion due to timezone differences.
12am pst
09/28/2017 09:44 PMPosted by Krucíal
09/28/2017 09:42 PMPosted by Limelol
12am pst
Alright, that works too!
09/28/2017 09:51 PMPosted by Limelol
09/28/2017 09:44 PMPosted by Krucíal
... 12am pst
Alright, that works too!

good rule of thumb. 4, 8 and 12 pst
While we're on the topic, has anyone seen Voruun's neighbor, the Herald of Chaos spawn in a while? I haven't seen him spawn or a world quest for him in about 3 days, seeing posts on Wowhead of similar complaints, at least a couple, in the comments.

These are the last 2 rares I need for my achievement.
Chill. Ornyx has been keeping us up to date and has told us the issue is fixed and he will spawn as per normal now. The me me me now now now is bull.
Some people in this thread are acting a little entitled.