933 Resto Druid 7/9M LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello! After the slow death of my current team, I have decided to start looking for another mythic raiding guild. Fun is always my top priority and with that being said, progression is fun for me. Making progress and downing bosses is fun and that is what I am looking for. I have both heal lead and raid lead experience, though I am not necessarily looking for a leadership spot. I run a boomy os at 931 currently, but heals are my main focus.

Times available & time zone: CST, preferred 2-3 days between 6-11 on weekdays but I am flexible.
Server preference: Not picky.
Faction preference: Alliance.
Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore or semi.
Current progression/experience: 9/9H 7/9M
Recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/aerie-peak/shaami - overall
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hpakNvM4Jj719xY2/ - last mythic run

If interested or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on Bnet (Shaami#11667) or Discord (Em (Shaami)#2856). I look forward to hearing form you!
Hi Shaami!

We are a late night guild and we would love to add another healer. We are 7/9 M in ToS, and we were Cutting Edge in NH. Check out our info below and let us know what you think!

We're currently 7/9 M in Tomb. We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs:

DPS:
- Open to 1 Healer
- Open to 1 DPS (any spec)

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key guild differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

Website and Contacts:

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please contact our recruitment officers Hakkle (Btag Kalamadorel#1128/ Discord Kalamadorel#8198) and Reason (Btag Beyond#1193)
Hi Shaami! Sorry to hear about the guild, it's been a difficult tier and xpac for many. I wish we had a healer spot but at the moment we need a DPS who can swing heal when needed. If our guild culture / raid times are of interest to you would love to have a chat and answer any Q's you might have.

We're <Pinnacle> (4/9M, DH @ 2%) on Aerie Peak - Alliance. We have a talented core of progression minded 9hr Mythic raiders. We're looking to add a few more exceptional DPS for M ToS to our roster (SPriest, Mage, non-plate melee) for Antorus!

We raid three days a week, our raid times are:

Sat/Sun/Mon
8PM - 11PM EST / 7PM - 10PM CST / 6PM - 9PM MST / 5PM - 8PM PST

We have a very chill raid environment with a diverse group of people who enjoy playing the game (pushing M+ keys, etc), hanging out, and completing content AoTC. To make it easy for you we keep the trial process short and simple. So let's have a chat and if we move forward you can join us on a Heroic farm clear to make sure it's a good fit before you commit.

Questions? Contact me on bnet @ vanity#1426 or discord @ vanitea#4653 (easier to get ahold of me quickly via Discord).

Additional <Pinnacle> recruitment bnet contacts - Bootypatooty#11268, WidowFaker#1162, nibrca#1645
Hey Shaami!

So I'm the GM of <Nebula>-Lightbringer [A] and I think you'd fit in well with our team!

We're 9/9H currently building up our roster for Mythic ToS but have already proved our worth by smashing through H KJ in practically one raid day (that's 3 hours, with no practice beforehand!). We're looking to make our way into Mythic the second we hit 20 members and think you'd have as much fun progressing with us as you do progressing in general!

We pride ourselves in our community, a group that's drama free and friendly all around, playing games outside of Warcraft as well as within!

If you have any other questions and are interested, feel free to add me at Ethelwulf#1181 on BNet. I'm also available for Discord chats if you'd prefer!

Thanks for reading, I hope to hear from you!

Celestaros, GM of <Nebula>
Main tank, Best tank
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey I would love to accommodate ya. No elitist and no drama.
T/Th/Sun 630-930 pst ( Tuesday atm is a H Farm day).
We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic!

Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
US 26th 9/9M
<Hard In The Paint> is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild on Windrunner comprised of highly skilled, laid back raiders. We offer a social environment which doesn't end when the raid does. We are mostly college students or young professionals (23+) and are usually always on discord in the evenings, whether it be organizing alt runs, competing for mythic + times, messing around with PvP, or playing various other games together.

We raid evenings, four days a week, Mon-Thu 8-11 PST.

Recruitment Needs:
BM/MM Hunter
Balance Druid
Warlock
Mage
Resto Druid
Rogue
DPS Warrior
*Currently considering all experienced tanks
Exceptional applicants outside our direct needs are always encouraged to apply.

Our past experience includes:
US 26th M Kil'jaeden
US 25th M Gul'dan
US 43rd M Helya
US 45th M Blackhand
US 23rd M Imperator Mar'gok
US 7th H Garrosh Hellscream 10m

Roster:
We are currently at a 24 person roster and are aiming to stay around this number, possibly adding one or two skilled raiders. We don't like to recruit for the bench, nor recruit to min/max class balance for a specific encounter.

Loot:
We use a loot council system to fairly distribute loot among our raid members.

What We Expect:
You have done what you can to min/max your character.
You are confident in your abilities to play your class at a high level, including all applicable specs.
You can both give and take constructive criticism in a mature and respectful manner.
You can adapt to encounter mechanics with little negative effect on your dps/healing/etc.
You are searching for a long term guild to progress into future tiers with.
How to Apply:
Please fill out an application on our website (http://hardinthepaintguild.com/).

Contacts(Bnet//Discord):
Transcndence (Transcndence#1533//Transcendence#4999)
Proxxi (Proxxi#1414//Proxxi#6492)
Elreck (Elreck#1389//Elreck#3790)
Hexican (Bulbasaur#1105//Hexi#5758
<The Murloc Saints> H-Tichondrius | Hardcore-ish guild on a light schedule. Currently 2/9M and looking for 2 strong DPS. We're a friendly group that knows when to joke and when to get serious. We have a competitive mindset and thus push our raiders to get better. Send me your Bnet if you're interested and the times work, or if you would like to ask any questions.
Raid times(PST): Tue 9pm-12am + Sun 8pm-12am (7h total)

Btag: StudMuffin#1856
More detailed forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754467853#post-1
If your able to do weekends i am looking for a rdruid (non on roster) for that mythical 4th healer spot. (btw i added u)
Fri 7-10pm PST (9-12 CST) Sat 7:30-10:30 PST (9:30-12:30 CST) with optional heroic fun night on Weds @ 7pm PST
Prog 5/9M with p3 pulls on mistress at 50ish pulls
btag: reza#1890
In Dark Skies (7/9 Mythic), we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone's needs for career and family. But more than that, we're a community that is a family unto itself, where everyone becomes true friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment where we also kick butt.

RAID TIMES
9:30 PM - 1 AM, Pacific Time, on Tue / Wed / Thurs. Sunday is our back-up day when needed (for example, if the servers are down on a regular raid night).

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1. Personality is the most important thing. We want mature, easy-going people who like to have fun.
2. That being said, we are a Mythic raiding guild, so everybody needs to perform at that level. We're very happy to work together to bring up our numbers, help with add-ons and macros, etc. We're happy to take good raiders we like, as long as they're willing to become great raiders. (We will NOT take raiders we don't like! We don't care how great they are.)
3. All ages are welcome, but we are mostly an older group.
4. Respect for diversity is a must. People come from different backgrounds, and we all need to respect that.
5. Please be respectful of others' time! We all have busy lives and time is at a premium.
6. We do need some sort of indication that you have the potential to perform at a Mythic level. So please have a history of raiding at a difficult level in this or prior expansions.
7. You should have 37 points in your weapon at this point in the expansion, please (i.e. have access to the 7.2 traits, even if you're taking 4/4's instead).

CLASS NEEDS

High Need, Resto Druid
High Need, Retribution Paladin
Strong Range DPS are always welcome

RECENT PROGRESSION
SoO 14/14 Heroic (June 2014, long before the nerfs)
4/7 Mythic Highmaul before BRF
7/10 Mythic BRF
13/13 Mythic HFC (January 25, 2016 - U.S. 232nd)
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare (Xavius U.S. 336th)
3/3 Mythic ToV
10/10 Mythic Nighthold (U.S. 240th)
7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

CONTACTS
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd be happy to talk to you. Add us on battletag please!
Full Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754505836

NSalling#1212
Tewa#1371
Drattz#1954
Nethergard Watch

We are currently looking for a couple more players to round out our mythic progression roster.

To apply, or for more information, please contact Dalfiuss or Carthion/Cartheolus in game or Dalfiuss#1247 or Carth#1634 in Battle.net.

Main Progression Raid Days (Times are EST)
Thursday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

Optional Casual Raid Day (We run the difficulty behind our progression raid)
Monday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

We are currently 3/9M TOS
Hello there! We have a couple teams that mostly fit into your time requirements and current progression. I know you prefer Alliance, but I think you would love it here! Come check out Crippling Depression and Legends of Chaos!

<Seraph>
7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ten full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our ten teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 6/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
5. Hallowed Ground - 1/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 8/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 9/9H (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 4/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
<Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
Progression: 2/9M TOS 9/9H
Server: Frostwolf
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
My BattleID is Xk#11851 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Other Contacts:
Scrubcat#1271
feeders#1799
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression while only dedicating 7 hours (2 days) to our raid week. As such, it is important that all of our applicants first be sure that they are ready to be not only punctual, but to be thorough in their preparation and as proactive as they can in learning encounters before they are pulled.

Below is some of the relevant information regarding our guild and server. Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
    7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    10/10 M-NH
    3/3 M-ToV
    7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    Healer (preference towards Resto Druid or MW Monk)
    Hunter
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock

Where to apply:
If interested, you may apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.
Elusive - US Sargeras

7/9M 10/10M 2/3M 7/7M

---

Elusive is a competitive progression raiding guild on US Sargeras.

We are compromised of mostly top 150 US raiders mixed in with former top 50 players.

Our mindset is simple, kill bosses in a efficient manner while still having a good time doing it.

*Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at our expected level, feel free to fill out an application or contact an officer*

All 20 man raid spots are competitive to ensure that our raiders stay on top of their game and to ensure a high quality raid environment.

Recruitment is currently open for the following classes -

*** Healers ***
Ranged DPS
Melee DPS
Off-tank

All possible recruits should:
- Have a thorough knowledge of their class and all specs
- Be prepared to consistently play at a high level
- Be able to fill out a proper guild application at elusive-guild.enjin.com
- Have a sense of humor (our raiders love to joke around! While we get serious when boss pulling is involved, we all love a good joke or two at the expense of each other)
- Have fun while raiding. While we do take our progression very seriously, we all play this game to have fun. If you are going to get overly upset on wiping to a new boss a few times, this guild...and probably this game, are not right for you.

Trials are taken in and go through a three to four week trial, and providing they perform well and keep above 90% attendance they will become a Raider. During this time you are still eligible for loot, and often receive it! It is more so to see your dedication to the guild.

Our raid schedule is as follows -

Tuesday 9 pm - 12:30 am EST
Wednesday 9 pm - 12:30 am EST
Thursday 9 pm - 12:30 am EST

**On initial release of a tier/patch we may add an hour to each night or add a night. We will always discuss in detail prior to release.

Loot -
We will distribute loot via Loot Council using the add-on RC Loot Council.

We look at a few things to determine who we want to put gear on.

Few of the major things that we look at are raid attendance, player performance, and the biggest upgrade for a person.

Please contact an officer in-game for any further questions.

Swift#1228 - Swift - GM
Bordak#1957 - Bordak - Officer
Teerian#11653 - Teerian - Recruiter
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 7/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression while only dedicating 7 hours (2 days) to our raid week. As such, it is important that all of our applicants first be sure that they are ready to be not only punctual, but to be thorough in their preparation and as proactive as they can in learning encounters before they are pulled.

Below is some of the relevant information regarding our guild and server. Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
    7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    10/10 M-NH
    3/3 M-ToV
    7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    Healer (Resto Druid, Priest or MW Monk preferred)
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock

Where to apply:
If interested, you may apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.