6/9 M 945 MW LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys! I play Mistweaver and i'm capably of playing both Brewmaster and Windwalker for raid. I'm looking for a 3 night a week raiding guild.

7.3 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21517643/13#metric=hps
7.2.5 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21517643/13#metric=hps&partition=1

Post battle tag so i can add you
Evening Donni!

After reading your post I think you would be a REALLY good fit here in my guild. We are in dire need of one more healer (we have no mw currently) to get 20 for mythic for our new talented group! You would round out our group of healers extremely well and would be in the raid every night. It's also incredible that you would be able to swap between the 3 too. I can't stress how useful a versatile player is, as I'm sure you know. Not sure if you're looking for a 7 hour raiding schedule but we do raid 3 days so figured I'd give you a shout. If you're interested in starting something new with a skilled group of players and can make our raid times we should definitely chat. Take a look at our logs and raid leaders YouTube channel below and see for yourself. I can't talk over bnet until tomorrow night so hit me up on discord please! Really hope to hear from you!

<Bacon Pancakes> is a new Mythic progression Horde guild located on Zul'jin on a short raid schedule with a goal of killing every boss before the next raid release in a relaxed environment. We formed from two cores that were 20/20M, 6/9M (US 209 kill) raiding 9 hours and 4/10M ToS, 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN raiding 6 hours. We came together in order to start this guild because we were tired of losing friends to the daily grind of this expansion. This guild values teamwork, commitment and skill over how many alts you can maintain for split runs or how quick you unlock your artifact traits.

Our main raid time commitment is 7 hours a week (3 nights) with alt raids and Mythic+ also occurring throughout the week as optional. Together as a guild we actively get every member a 10+ for the week. We have multiple players in the guild that are more than willing to help out. This group won't just be on in guild chat typing. We are often seen on Discord voice chatting, sometimes even playing other games as well! If you're looking to play with a tight knit group of skilled players without stressing about the huge time commitment of progression guilds, then we are the perfect fit for you!

Raid Times:
Wednesday 10 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time
Thursday 9:30 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time
Sunday 9:30 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time

Optional Heroic Raid Time:
Wednesday 8:30-10:00 PM Eastern Time

Our logs are located here:
Week 1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gMJHtQ48mVCpvfKG
Week 2
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gF4Q9ABYR1L6wnfH/#

Week 2 had some alts and a paid carry

Unfortunately we currently only have heroic logs since we still need about 1-3 more raiders to complete the team but if you are still interested please contact me. I have an excel file that shows our current roster and individual logs from Mythic so you can further see our potential.

Get to know our raid leader a bit more! Here is his informative Youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwAPFusxw6PRJ06pKyCUhg

You should definitely add me on BNET at Honkerrs#1508 or honkerrs#9675 on Discord (faster response on Discord). REALLY hope to hear from you and I hope I have the chance to tell you about how great of a guild we will become!
Vindicatum.com - US 31 (9/9M) | US 37 (T19) | US 50 (T18)
Needs (ALL CORE SPOTS)
• Mage / Hunter
• Rogue / WW / Warrior / Ret / DH
• Hpriest / Resto Druid / Holy Paladin / MW
• All players with exceptional logs are encouraged to apply!

Main Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758536123?page=1

3-days a week - 10.5hrs (EST)
Sun - 8pm - 12:15am
Wed - 9pm - 12:15am
Mon - 9pm - 12:15am
Optional Tuesday Sell/Alt Run - 9pm - 12:15am

US #1 Strict Sub 12hr Guild
NO Split runs
NO Alts required
NO Extended raid times
NO Additional raid days

CONTACT
Arrow#1690
<Blacklisted>
US Kil'jaeden - Horde

Current Progression: 9/9H 7/9M ToS.
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30 p.m - 1:00 a.m PST
*Mondays may be added if a progression kill is in sight.*
Recruitment Needs:
DPS:
  • Boomkin
  • Hunter
  • WW Monk
  • Shadow Priest
  • Rogue
  • Ele Shaman
  • Warlock
  • Warrior
  • Healers:
  • MW Monk
  • Resto Druid
  • Disc/Holy Priest
  • Resto Shaman
  • Minimum Requirements:
  • 925+ ilvl
  • 60+ traits in MS.
  • Current Mythic Raiding Experience.

• Contacts:
  • Raid Leader - Mooky#1933
  • Officer - ThisVietGuy#1495
  • Officer - Brec#11721
  • Officer - Alphos#11313

• About us:
    <Blacklisted> is a semi-hardcore guild residing on US Kil'jaeden. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds. Our roots were established back in Siege of Orgrimmar; since then we have become one of the top raiding guilds on the server. <Blacklisted> isn't only just a WoW guild, we are a multi-gaming community with the majority of our members also playing Overwatch, Diablo 3, League of Legends, and CS:GO. We strive on our members' participation, friendliness, and laid-back energy. Those who are consistent in showing and have a positive attitude towards raid, it's progression, and all other members is ideal and what we look for.

What we look for in our raiders:
  • Great attendance
  • Dedication and loyalty
  • Friendliness
  • Openness to improvement
  • Knowledge of your class, specs, and gearing choices
  • Enthusiasm about raiding
  • We require an attendance rate of at least 90%. We understand things do come up, but we expect you to respect us enough to post out through the forums!

• What we provide to our raiders:
  • Teamspeak 3
  • Repairs
  • Mature and constructive criticism from our Officers
  • A relaxed and social raiding environment

• Trial period:
    Trial period will last roughly 3-4 weeks. In this time, we will be analyzing and gauging how you are doing within the group. Based on this information, trial periods may be increased or decreased depending on how the Officers believe you are doing. During your trial period, we expect you to be on at least 15 minutes before raid with your food, flasks, and other consumables all ready to go. The most important thing we look at is your attendance; if you are constantly showing up late or are missing each week, expect your trial to be terminated.

Loot:
    Loot will be distributed based on several factors including Attendance, Performance, and Raid Status (Trial vs. Raider). As a trial, do not expect to be getting every piece you have voted for. It may take a few weeks for you to actually get a piece, depending on whether Raiders need the gear or not.

Required Addons and Programs:
  • Teamspeak 3/Discord
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • RC Loot Council

• ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

If you are interested, even if your class is not listed, please apply at our website:
    http://blacklisted-kj.enjin.com/recruitment

Fill out the application seriously. If we see that you answer each point with no detail/one sentence, expect your application to be instantly denied.
    Storm-sr.us

Storm is a Cutting Edge 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild founded in June-2016. While maintaining a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We're hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Current Progression
    7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
    3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
    10/10 Mythic Nighthold
    7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Times
    Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
    8:00 - 11:30PM EST

Tuesday (Optional Heroic Clears)

We raid the Tuesday new Mythic content launches with extended hours.

Our Goals
    • Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
    • Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content
    • Emerald Nightmare - Obtain a US 600+ Kill - COMPLETED
    • Mythic Xavius US-306 (US-30th for 2-Day Guilds)

• The Nighthold - Obtain a US 400+ Kill - COMPLETED
    • Mythic Gul'dan US-162 (US-9th for 2-Day Guilds)

• Tomb of Sargeras - Obtain a US 200+ Kill

These goals were set prior to Legion release

Recruitment Needs

The list below is only a general need of classes. If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Druid - Resto
    Hunter - BM/MM
    Monk - Mistweaver
    Paladin - Holy
    Priest - Shadow
    Rogue
    Shaman - DPS/Heals

Expectations of Raiders
    • Previous Mythic raiding experience
    • The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
    • The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
    • Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
    • Check guild website daily
    • Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.
    • Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
    • Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
    • Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster
    • Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole.
    • We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm
    • Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
    • We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information

Guild website is located at Storm-sr.us

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.

Cojo (GM/RL)
    Btag: Aalistor#1455
    Discord: Cojo#3001
    Easier to talk during the day via discord

Rahzra (Healing Officer)
    Btag: Lokilok#1587
    Discord: Rahzra#8952

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SA5WsZs
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    http://www.ascent-guild.com/

We're currently 6/9M.

Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs7:30pm-11:30pm EST.

If you are interested in knowing more you can speak to me directly.

Real ID:Stewieg#1369
    Gm: Glayde#1541
    Hi, I really think you'd fit in well on our team and I hope you give us a look. We are currently 6/9m and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    Me: Pieces#11238
    Hey Donnf, we're looking for a strong DPS who can swing heal if you will consider Alliance. We're an established 10 yr guild on the server Aerie Peak. Please let me know if you have any Q's at all for us.

We're <Pinnacle> (4/9M, DH @ 2%) on Aerie Peak - Alliance. We have a talented core of progression minded 9hr Mythic raiders. We're looking to add a few more exceptional DPS for M ToS to our roster (SPriest, Mage, non-plate melee) for Antorus!

We raid three days a week, our raid times are:

Sat/Sun/Mon
    8PM - 11PM EST / 7PM - 10PM CST / 6PM - 9PM MST / 5PM - 8PM PST

We have a very chill raid environment with a diverse group of people who enjoy playing the game (pushing M+ keys, etc), hanging out, and completing content AoTC. To make it easy for you we keep the trial process short and simple. So let's have a chat and if we move forward you can join us on a Heroic farm clear to make sure it's a good fit before you commit.

Questions? Contact me on bnet @ vanity#1426 or discord @ vanitea#4653 (easier to get ahold of me quickly via Discord).

Additional <Pinnacle> recruitment bnet contacts - Bootypatooty#11268, WidowFaker#1162, nibrca#1645
    <Liberty and Allegiance> - Proudmoore-US [A]

Weekend Team:
    Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST
    Progression: 4/9M ToS; 9/9H ToS

Weekday Team:
    Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST
    Progression: 5/9M ToS; 9/9H ToS

*Will consider any exceptional applicants*

What we expect from you:

-We ask that you come to raid prepared to kill the boss!
    -Watch videos and guides for the boss we are working on
    -Have all necessary raid addons and weak auras up to date
    -Be properly gemmed and enchanted.
    -Have your consumables ready (potions,health pots, stat food, runes etc.)
    -Maintain good attendance record.
    -Have a positive attitude!

What you can expect from us:

-Leadership will follow above guidelines and also:
    -We provide cauldrons and feasts for main raids.
    -We are available with honest feedback about performance or any other issues. Be open and honest and fair with us and we will treat you the same way.
    -We use loot council to fairly distribute gear in what we feel is best for the team.

Contact us:

*Weekend Team*

-Gris#1272 Recruiter (@Gris#9036 Discord)
    -Dawgsix#1268 Raid Lead (@Dawgonefour#5454 Discord)
    -LuckyOwl#1175 Officer/Recruiter (@Lillynna Cat#5816 Discord)

*Weekday Team*

-Presario#1379 Officer
    -Dawgsix#1268 Raid Lead (@Dawgonefour#5454 Discord)
    -LuckyOwl#1175 Officer/Recruiter (@Lillynna Cat#5816 Discord)

More information at and apply at: la-gaming.enjin.com
    VOID - voidls.com - 8/9M - Avatar is deaded

Needs (ALL CORE SPOTS)
    • Hunter, Mage, Spriest, Moonkin
    • Rdruid, MW Monk
    • All players with exceptional logs are encouraged to apply!

Main Recruitment Thread:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758986374

3-days a week - 12hrs (CST)
    Tues - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
    Wed - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
    Mon - 7:30pm - 11:30pm

CONTACT
    roffletastic#1470, Outcold#1174, or Jayken#1914
    What are your thoughts of main speccing WW and off-spec Brewmaster?

If it's something you're interested in and the raid times work for ya!
    Let us know:
    Discord: kardona#9159
    or add our officer Vsper#1724 on btag.

----------------------------------

US - Ysera/Durotan <Scrawny Grabbers>
    9/9 Heroic and 5/9 Mythic ToS

We are a mature raiding guild comprised of both end-game mythic and heroic raiders. We will be pushing Legion content quickly and efficiently, but without the rigors and demands of a hardcore raiding guild. Raiding in Legion is very much a priority and will be a primary focus, but nothing is more important to all of us than a solid group of people with the right personalities, and who will ultimately help to foster a healthy guild environment.

Currently recruiting:
    One raider - Main spec DPS / Off-spec Tank

Realm: Ysera/Durotan
    Time zone: EST
    Faction: Alliance
    Legion raid schedule:
    Monday @ 8pm – 11pm EST
    Tuesday @ 8pm – 11pm EST
    Thursday @ 8pm – 11pm EST

Gearing skilled players is not a problem.

Apply at
    http://www.scrawnygrabbers.com/recruitment/
    or
    Add Vsper#1724 or Conzeula#1172
    or
    scrawnygrabbers@gmail.com
    I'm not going to auto copy and paste a response (i find it to be lazy) we're 6/9 mythic, on zul'jin and would like to talk to you about all three of your specs and if you're interested. We raid t,w,thr 8-11 pm eastern. quieren#1193
    Speakeasy> is a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild looking for like-minded people to continue progression.

Recruiting: All
    Loot Rules: Loot Council
    Raid times: Friday and Saturday night 9pm - 1am EST
    Current Progress: 6/9M

Please get in touch with Ztop#1564 for more info
    6/9M (9/9H) SB1 of <Seraph> Mal'ganis-Horde
    (seraphguild.com)

7/7M EN
    3/3M ToV
    10/10M NH
    Tues-Weds-Thurs 9pm-12am PST / 12am-3am EST
    Mon - Optional raids for any farm cleanup.

Team has been active and pushing heroic/mythic content since Throne of Thunder(MoP). We've had great success in WoD and Myth-EN in addition to a myth-Odyn kill prenerf. m-Guldan prior to 7.2.5 as well.

Please contact me at either of the following to discuss raiding with us:
    B-Tag: namnam#1789
    Discord: Nam#6277

Good luck in your search!
    Hey, <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin is looking to fill out our Healer roster and we would love to have you since you can switch to DPS if needed. Full time spots available based on performance. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Current Progression
    TOS: 9/9H | 6/9M (Maiden at 43%)
    Nighthold: 9/10M
    Trial of Valor: 2/3M
    Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Raid Times
    Monday/Wednesday/Thursday | 8-11pm server (EST)

How To Apply
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757517868
    http://www.disturbedguild.com/apply

Contact Information:
    Madness#12309 - Madness
    Mojo#12988 - Mojosauce
    <Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
    We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
    More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
    Progression: 2/9M TOS 9/9H
    Server: Frostwolf
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
    Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
    My BattleID is Xk#11851 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
    Other Contacts:
    Scrubcat#1271
    feeders#1799
    Air 6/9M 9/9H 10/10M Morning Mythic Raiding guild could use capable and strong players to finish out our roster as we pursue mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.
    We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large
    Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST.
    *We currently need:*
    -Resto Druid or MW, or Shaman
    -Hunter
    -Rogue
    -Warrior
    -Any strong and exceptional players
    -WW
    *Addons we require*
    -DBM
    -Exorsus Raid Tools
    -RC Loot Council
    -Weak Auras
    *Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at
    https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
    Hey Donni,
    Come see what the Alliance has to offer at <Obsidian>! Check out our details below and get in touch :)

Our recruitment thread:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759287296#post-1
    Overview
    - <Obsidian> - [A], Proudmoore (US)
    - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Obsidian
    - http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/11847/
    - We use Loot Council
    - We expect 95% attendance, but we understand people have lives
    - Semi-hardcore goals, casual and fun atmosphere
    - Mild usage of memes
    - Severe usage of puns
    Raid Progress
    7/7M EN
    2/3M ToV
    8/10M NH
    2/9M ToS
    Raid Times
    Tuesday 6-9pm Server/PST
    Wednesday 6-9pm Server/PST
    Thursday 6-9pm Server/PST

Contact Information:
    Lucror - Lucror#1894
    Jazzytwo - Jazzy#1524
    Kynetics - Kyn#1721
    There is also an application link on our website:
    http://wowobsidian.com
    Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression while only dedicating 7 hours (2 days) to our raid week. As such, it is important that all of our applicants first be sure that they are ready to be not only punctual, but to be thorough in their preparation and as proactive as they can in learning encounters before they are pulled.

Below is some of the relevant information regarding our guild and server. Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
      7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
      10/10 M-NH
      3/3 M-ToV
      7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
    Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
    Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
    Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
    Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
    Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
    Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
    soj#11462

Faction:
    Horde

Connected Realms:
    Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
    Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
      Healer (Resto Druid, Priest or MW Monk preferred)
      Balance Druid
      Shadow Priest
      Warlock

Where to apply:
    If interested, you may apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.