936 Vengeance DH LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey there,

Dashing demon hunter who enjoys long walks on Argus while listening to the lamentations of demons is now looking for guild progressing through mythic.

Here's my experience:
  • Tanking since Wrath of the Lich King
  • 3/9M Tomb of Sargeras
  • 6/10M Nighthold

And what I'm looking for:
  • Similar progression
  • PST server preferred
  • Week raids preferred
  • *Available after 7:00pm PST

The only restriction is my availability, for everything else I'm willing to negotiate. So if your guild is in need of a tank but has a different schedule, feel free to leave a message here or reach out to Dawnsinger#1188.

I also have a Brewmaster sitting at 926 that I would consider switching to.

Cheers!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

DFguild.com
<Amateur Night> (1/9M)
Semi-Harcore progressive guild 2 nights a week, with other casual raids going on throughtout the week.Tight family like feel doing lots of Mythic+s and achievement runs as well
for those who are interested in such. PvPers also welcome to join, we are trying to create a little community for them as well in order to do RBGs and have Arena teams going on a regular time schedule.

Looking For (Solid DPS)
Range (High priority) : Hunter/Lock/Mage/Boomkin/Spriest
Melee (Low priority):Rogue/Enh

Tanks: For M+'s

Healer RShaman / Priest(either) / RDruid / No MW positions open
Ready for Raid for Mythic Progression.

Raids: Wed 8-11PM EST. Thurs 8:30pm-11PM EST

But ALL exceptional players welcome regardless of class and spec.
Battlenet: PolarBear#1688
Add/ask me anything you would like to know. Please have at least Heroic progression that's been logged so we can see if you're ready for mythics.
Hey there, I'm the Recruitment Lead for <Nap Time> @ Proudmoore (Alliance). I'd love to chat with you about our guild and a spot in our 5/9 Mythic roster. We raid M/Tu/Th 8p-11p PST (11p-2a EST). You can add me on battletag - Krakenjack#1469 - or just check out our website at Http://naptimeguild.com

Thanks!
Heyy! i know you have tanks listed, not sure if you also do DPS if so we may be the right fit!

Who is Stacks In Fire?
Were a fairly new guild, within this expansion, however many of our members have been playing since vanilla. The guild was founded by 3 brothers and IRL friends, and because of that we do have the chill laid back vibe however we are very competitive! If raiding in a Semi hardcore guild is what you're looking for we are PERFECT for you! ❤︎

We Raid Tues, Wed, Friday from 8-11 est. we use Loot Council for our loot system! Fridays are typically optional and are our Heroic runs, However we also have H runs over the weekend.

We also Accept ALL casuals and run M+s daily, PVP, and past content for lego runs.

Our goal:
Our goals are to have fun, and clear content! We want a group of people that not only become friends but also down content! Noone in our guild has an elitist attitude however we are competitive and no matter what our end goal is to complete all Normal, Heroic and Mythic Content!

Expectations:
We expect you to have knowledge of your class and the fights we will be doing. We have guides to show our strats and plenty of videos you can watch! We also expect you to come to raid prepared with your bonus rolls, and on time! Food and flasks are provided by the guild!

We are always running content, Mythic pluses, alt runs for Heroic and normal, leggo runs throughout the week and also PVP. If you are looking for an active guild this is a great place for you!!

Briixxloveee #1363
Discord: - ̗̀ briixxloveee ̖́-#4871

Melee DPS- Open

Enh shaman- Med/Low
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- medium/high
Rogue- HIGH
Warrior- med
Feral Druid- Med/High
Ret Pally- high
WindWalker Monk- Low

Ranged DPS- Open

Mage- EXTREMELY HIGH
Boomkin- High
Lock- low
Shadow priest- low
Hunter- Med/High
Elemental Shaman - Low

Healers- Will Consider Healers with dps offspec
Mistweaver Monk- Low
Resto Druid- Low
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Med/High
Holy priest- low
Disc priest- Low

Tanks- Not Currently Accepting will consider with dps offspec
Requests sent.

Forgot to mention, willing to faction change for the right guild. Logs are available as well.
Still looking.
I'm not entirely sure what we're looking for at the moment... however, since you listed PST server times, I figured I might as well hit you with our info.

Our recruiter would definitely be able to tell you what we do and don't need, so if you're interested get in contact with Emely (see info below).

Good luck in your search!

<Unrestrained> is a mythic-oriented raiding guild that has been around for more than 10 years. We're the oldest active guild on our server, and pride ourselves in raiding effectively within limited raid windows (two nights a week).

We are an Alliance-based guild on Silvermoon.

We have a fairly diverse guild with players logging in from around the world (including Australia, Singapore, Canada, and Brazil). However, the majority of the guild hails from the US and plays during the pacific coast prime-time hours. As such, we maintain a mature, welcoming and fun environment for not only our players but their families and friends as well. That means no tolerance for racist, sexist, homophobic, and disrespectful comments in or out of raids.

Raiding twice a week allows us to also spend plenty of time enjoying the other sides of Warcraft including PvP, alts, farming, dungeons, or even just hanging out. It does not, however, mean that we lower our expectations of fellow players.

Current progression: 4/9 Mythic TOS

Raid times: Fridays (06:30 - 11:00 PM PST) and Saturdays (04:30 - 9:00 PM PST)

Loot system: - RCLootCouncil
VoIP: Mumble

Currently recruiting:
Hunter
Mage
Boombkin

**Any exceptional applicants will be considered.**

Contact an officer for more information: Citiana(Citiana#1964), Emely(DCarolina#1538), Larindra, Laliä, Tataa
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 7/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608