Resto Shaman LF Morning/Daytime Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all,

I am currently looking for a high end morning / day / early night raiding guild. I currently work 3rd shift so a raid that goes up until or past 10pm EST is too late for me. My current progress is 8/9H ToS but looking to expand myself into mythics. I am currently 935 equipped and have no issue working towards bettering myself / gear or anything in particular to make myself better. I come prepared & early to every raid.

I am willing to transfer / faction change if the fit is right. If you wish to talk more you can add me on bnet KSMITHx09#1978.
[H] <Blackhole Gaming> US-Illidan - Two Day - Mythic - Tu/Th

We are a 2 night raiding guild looking for more players. Raid times are Tuesday /Thursday 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST) server time.

The leaders of Blackhole Gaming have been playing WoW since the game was released with multiple years of experience leading a guild.

Progression:
Tomb of Sargeras - 3/9M
Nighthold - 7/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
ToV - 3/3H

Recruiting for Mythic Progression through all content.

Recruiting all classes especially looking for
  • Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest

• Anyone with above average parses should apply. Lower parsing/ilvl applicants will be considered but must bring a mindset to improve. 61 traits minimum.

Visit us at: www.blackholegaming.org

RECRUITMENT OFFICER: FatNinja001#1504
    Hello
    Seems like you could make a good fit for us,
    We are 9/9 Heroic 3/9 Mythic ToS
    and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 Pacific Standard Time.
    Here is our ad post, contact me or an officer if you're interested
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755775821
    <Seraph>
    7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring eleven full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild forums

Recruitment
    Each of our ten teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 6/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
    3. Repulsion - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
    4. Disasterpiece - N/A (5:30pm - 8pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    5. Hallowed Ground - 3/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
    6. Bloodline - 7/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
    8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
    9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
    10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
    11. Legends of Chaos - 1/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
    12. After Dawn - MORNING - 5/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
    Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
    Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
    Greetings from Reckøning –Proudmoore ,

We are a new raiding guild to the Proudmoore server

If you are new to raiding , never done raiding , need friends to raid with , need mythic plus Dungeons , or an experienced raider we have room for all !

We are aiming to meet other like minded people that want to have fun while progressing together as a team. Our goals are to progress through current raid content into heroic and possibly mythic. We've raided together for a couple years and looking to add to the flock.
    We are actively recruiting all roles and our goal is to make a raiding guild that is serious about progression, without the hardcore brutality; Our goal is to keep the guild as well rounded as possible, and keeping the atmosphere a casually serious environment.

For those of you who are looking to raid, we are currently 9/9 normal and the majority of the core group is progressing steadily through heroic at 7/9 Tomb of Sargeras.
    We are currently raiding on Fridays at 6pm server time (8 Pm US central), Saturday and Sunday 5 pm server (7 PM US central)
    Battle tag: vetter#1341
    <Kryptos> is a new Semi-hardcore guild under 5/9M leadership on Tichondrius that raids Thurs, Fri, Sat 6pm-9pm PST. We are forming at a rapid rate and are looking for more Ranged DPS and Healers to complete our comp so that we may get our progression underway.
    Any ranged dps or healer applicants will be given an immediate trial.
    Our intentions for the remainder of this tier is to cultivate a strong core and equip it with FULL BIS from H and early M TOS so that come Antorus we have the capability to push content efficiently. The community we are developing is based primarily upon demonstration of excellent raid etiquette, preparation, personal performance and the ability to work with the rest of core to effectively execute mechanics.

- Toxicity is not tolerated whatsoever.
    - No yelling, discrimination, bullying or chewing out is tolerated whatsoever.

This is a no bull!@#$ guild that is establishing an effective and enjoyable raid environment. If you wish to be a part of it, we would all love for you to apply within the guild application channel in our discord: https://discord.gg/DsPzcRR

Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted via the means of your choosing. Any further questions may be directed to myself 'Crim' via battlenet: Crimgrin#1966
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have immediate spots. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Bump, still looking. IF it's a night time raiding guild, raid times would need to end around 10pm EST the latest. Anything past will not work for me.
    Bump!
    <Kryptos> is a new Semi-hardcore guild under 5/9M leadership on Tichondrius that raids Thurs, Fri, Sat 6pm-9pm PST. We are forming at a rapid rate and are looking for more Ranged DPS and Healers to complete our comp so that we may get our progression underway.
    Any ranged dps or healer applicants will be given an IMMEDIATE TRIAL. Any melee demonstrating high potential will also be considered!!
    Our intentions for the remainder of this tier is to cultivate a strong core and equip it with FULL BIS from H and early M TOS so that come Antorus we have the capability to push content efficiently. The community we are developing is based primarily upon demonstration of excellent raid etiquette, preparation, personal performance and the ability to work with the rest of core to effectively execute mechanics.

- Toxicity is not tolerated whatsoever.
    - No yelling, discrimination, bullying or chewing out is tolerated whatsoever.

This is a no bull!@#$ guild that is establishing an effective and enjoyable raid environment. If you wish to be a part of it, we would all love for you to apply within the guild application channel in our discord: https://discord.gg/DsPzcRR

Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted via the means of your choosing. Any further questions may be directed to myself 'Crim' via battlenet: Crimgrin#1966
    Bump! Still looking for that morning/daytime raiding guild!
    We're looking for a resto sham! and raid days ;)

Exiled From Hell is a morning/daytime/afternoon mythic progression guild that has been raiding on Runetotem (Horde-PvE) for the last 8 years. Our aim is to progress through the most challenging content at a competitive pace in the time slot most convenient to us. Our members come from all over the world and from all different kinds of backgrounds. We take the 12 hours we spend killing dragons seriously, but we still want to have fun.

We raid from 10am to 2pm CST (-6 GMT) Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Our current progression: 5/9 M Tomb of Sargeras!

We are always seeking to add exceptional players to our roster!

Bump!
    ^