4/9M Rham 95+ Parser LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, my current guild recently had a few key members quit due to burnout, so now I'm on the market for a mythic guild. Can do any nights from 8pm EST onward, except for Fri/Sat.

My logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25964640/13#metric=hps&bracket=-1

My realid is Brendon2017#1626

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

P.S. Also open to playing Ele or Enhance, can play at similar performance.
Interested in 2 night raiding?
<Okay> Illidan 6/9M ToS

Tues, Thurs. 8:30-11:30 cst(server)

Focus on efficient Mythic progression, Speed clears, M+, and having fun. US 15 Leadership. Adult Guild.
Flasks & food provided.

Cutting Edge is the goal :)

bear#1792
or you can quick apply at: okay.gg/apply
Doppelganger is a Sargeras-Alliance Mythic Progression raiding guild with three main goals.

1) To raid endgame content at a high level, pre-nerf, with like minded individuals.
2) To always strive to improve every aspect of raiding, both personal and as a team.
3) To maintain a community of mature, respectful and friendly guild members where people feel safe and can call a home. The guild members consist of players who are raider/have been raiders, friends of said raiders, and players that may not be raiders, but excel at whatever they do and adhere to the guild standards.

If you're looking to kill content swiftly and efficiently in a mature and respectful environment...

Doppelganger is the home for you!

Current Progression:

7/9M

Our logs:
warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17396/

Progression Schedule:
Mon/Wed/Thu 7:00-10:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to ensure a strong start the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Expectations:
Be Prepared: Consumables/Talent builds/Addons/Hardware

Punctuality and efficiency are embraced in Doppelganger.
7:00pm means Bosses being pulled, not asking for a summon to raid!

Respect and maturity is essential in Doppelganger; giving/receiving constructive criticism is important to our success. Toxicity is counterproductive, and will be handled swiftly.

Here are some links:
Apply online at http://doppelganger.enjin.com/recruitment
Expectations thread: http://doppelganger.enjin.com/forum/m/27147649/viewthread/16558754-what-to-expect-from-doppelganger

For Recruitment Questions Contact:
GM - Rudamen#1295
Recruitment Officers - beardumbra#1808 Chesties#1612
Hey Bxd, if you interested in a 2 day raiding guild that is open to you playing any and all of your specs that you might find interest in us :)

< [H] Pseudonym > 9/9H 6/9M, Is looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Progression! We raid on Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00-1:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild filled with skilled and experience players looking to raid a light schedule but still get progression kills. Our goal is to be the best 2 day a week raiding guild on Arthas. We are looking to expand our 20 man roster to inspire competition and growth between our raiders. All roles are currently open and being recruited, so all experienced players should apply.

Specific Recruitment Needs:

High Demand:
Rogue
Marksmanship Hunter
Restoration Shaman
Balance Druid
Restoration Druid
Demon Hunter

Medium Demand
Warlock
Windwalker Monk
Elemental Shaman
Enhance Shaman
Shadow Priest
Feral Druid

Low Demand
Mage
Warrior
Death Knight
Paladin

What We Expect

For you to come in with an attitude to kill bosses in a timely fashion. Only raiding for 6 hours a week leaves little time for distractions during raid, but leaves tons of time for goofing around during the week. We expect that you are able to handle yourself as an adult, and not to fold under pressure or cave when receiving constructive criticism. We expect for you to understand your class and role for given fights and strive to improve whenever possible.

Outside of that, we hope that you enjoy your time with us, and look forward to logging on.

Any additional questions can be directed to the Battle Tag Swxkill#1372.
Sup Bxd,

Very high need for ele. Could do with a resto as well but would prefer ele.
Nap Time [A] on Proudmoore is 9/10M NH | 5/9M ToS (20% mistress). We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 PST. Core has been around since Wrath.

Tibiron#1768

Guild Info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753406619#1
Hey Bxd!

We are a two day 11 year old guild looking for range! We are currently 6/9 working on Maiden now. We raid Sunday/Monday 7CST to 11CST. If you can make those times please drop me a line! Thank you for reading.

Vinett#1365

http://www.reawaken-staghelm.com
Hey Bxd,

I'll keep this short.

<Guiles Theme Song> is a Horde Mal'Ganis semi-hardcore guild formed during Cataclysm by former top US 50 players.
We are currently recruiting for core spots to fill our roster and finish out Cutting Edge ToS heading into Antorus.

US 89 M Xavius
US 106 M Helya

We are currently 6/9M ToS and raid 2 nights a week:
Tuesday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
Thursday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST

Add me on b.net, Rec#11240, if you think starting a little earlier than 8 is ok.
We offer paid transfers!

Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
    7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    10/10 M-NH
    3/3 M-ToV
    7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    1 Healer (any class)
    1 Healer/Ranged DPS (preference towards Priest or Druid)
    1 Melee DPS (preference towards Feral Druid & Ret Pal)
    1 Ranged DPS (preference towards Warlock, SPriest, Ele Shaman & Moonkin)

Where to apply:
If interested, you may reach out to soj#11462 or apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.
<Really Bad Players>
7/9M
2 night raiding team (Sunday/Monday 9pm-1am CST)

1/3 of the raid group is gay, 2/3s are old men with kids and wives who like you eat away at the thing that is most important in our lives... Killing pixels... and of those 2/3rds that are old men, I swear that 4-5 of them are willing to cross the line... Probably cause of their crazy wives, haha.

But in all honesty, we are a good group of guys that value our raid time. With only two nights we value our raid time. We do our best to get things done in an efficient manner.

We provide food/flasks/vantus. We provide GCG during breaks, so make sure you bring some gold to gamble away.

Been around for forever in one for or another. But the burn out bug has hit some raiders so we are looking to fill in the roster a bit. Also, looking forward to argus. Want to make sure our core is solid as we move forward.

If interested or have any questions add me on Bnet: allamain#1344
Or, check us out on our website: http://www.reallybadplayers.com/

PS, our current resto sham will be leaving us in a couple of weeks, so that spot will be open. For now, a swing healer position would work great if you want.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
We start just a bit early for you guys but... You are welcome to talk to me. I am very open to a resto shamen and have space for 3 DPS as well. Let me know if you are interested.

Guild Spam time !

[H][Bleeding Hollow]9/9H 5/9M T-Th 7:30-10:30 EST
We have been pugging 2spots in mythic For about 6 weeks and would like to fill those spot.

We are LGBT friendly and adult.

Most of us love a challenge and M+ in our spare time online. We are aiming to finish ToS and get cutting edge but we may not complete it due to attendence.

Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime.
I sent you a friend request.

Guild: <Narcosis> 7/9 Mythic ToS
Server: Illidan-Horde
Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-10 central. Alt runs Fri, and push on Mon
Recruiting: Any DPS/Healer. High needs for Lock, War, Spriest, Balance
Apply: www.narcosisguild.com/application
Battlenet: MikeIceBerg#1550 and dilemma#11889

More Info:

• https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Narcosis
  • https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/137399/latest/
  • https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753549405?page=1
  • Reawaken a Cutting Edge 6/9M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Melee
    1 Ranged
    1 Healer

**Exceptional players still please apply**

•We only raid two nights a week, so it’s paramount that we make effective use of our raid time, which means we need players who can adapt and learn quickly.

•Attendance is very important! We realize that real life takes precedence, but with our shorter raid schedule you should strive for 100% attendance. We keep a tight raid roster to minimize sitting and we depend on raid attendance to maintain that.

•Come to raid prepared! Doing research on the fights prior to our first pull is a must! You are expected to bring the necessary consumables.

•Communication! Be able to listen and follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good attitude about raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the entire raid.

*Most importantly, try to have fun!

Social skills are just as important to us as your raiding skills. We want you to be a member who is dedicated to our community and logs in for more than just raid nights!

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
    Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
    Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

Willow#1693
    http://www.reawaken-staghelm.com
    Hello Bxd, we currently really need a resto Shaman so ours can go back to dps like he would like to. your progression is similar to ours so we could squeeze you right into the core. I would like to talk with you further, possibly even get you in the raid tonight! :D Please read the info below.

<Pogs Anonymous> is a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow

Who we are:
    We are two 9/9H guilds merged into one on August 29th. We have gotten 5/9M In 6 weeks of raiding together. It has been a pretty smooth transition thus far and progression has been great! We are looking to go as far as we can on a 2 day schedule in M ToS and are looking forward to 7.3.5.

What we expect from you:
    We would like you to be at least 9/9H and or have prior mythic experience. We would also like to you to have great attendance and inform us ahead of time if something important comes up (life happens). Above all else we expect a good attitude and the ability to learn on an individual level as well as a team level.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday 7:30EST-10:30EST
    Thursday 7:30EST-10:30EST
    Invites start at 7:15EST
    Optional Wednesday 7:30EST-10:30EST for Heroic

Recruitment Needs:
    1 or 2 Healers Shaman=MW>Druid=Disc Priest>Paladin=Holy Priest
    Specific dps: Warrior, Hunter, Spriest, Warlock
    All dps Interested should contact us as we have a few spots open ASAP
    We are currently okay on tanks

Anyone Interested should contact us as a good mythic team has a good rotation of 22-24 people to avoid attendance issues and have flexibility

Bnet: Kyawa#11928; Xylode#1744; Butters#12680
    Discord: Kyawa#9817; grumpydruid#5066; Butters#4762
    We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
    Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
    Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of one 10+ key and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
    We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present the best M+ team on the server Enigmatic!

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
    Actively looking for healers and a tank.
    Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
    If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
    Gazzuk#1936 our GM
    Lion#12441 Myself

We utilize discord for communication;
    Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
    <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
    <Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 7/9M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. Infact some of our raiders are the top on server for M+.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to apply at www.hollowcrown.net and/or contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
    Hey there! I added you on b.net (I'm Fernmoo#1278) but I'll also leave some info here for you.

Propaganda is a Horde guild on Thrall raiding two nights a week - Tuesday & Wednesday, 8:15 - 11 pm EST. We're currently 6/9M but are losing our resto shaman to the real life boss. This would be a long-term, core healing spot on the mythic raid team.

Outside of raid nights, we have a number of other social events going on. On Fridays, we've got a heroic or mythic NH farm planned. On Saturdays, we do a very quick alt N ToS. On Sundays, we have a hugely popular H ToS farm - casual players, friends and family, core raiders and trials are all welcome to attend. We have several M+ groups running thoughout the week.

I'd love to speak with you more about joining us! You can find me on b.net as Fernmoo#1278 and on Discord as Gogogadgetkat#7474. Best of luck in your guild search, and I hope to hear from you soon!
    Hello! You seem to be a great candidate to join our mythic raiding roster. Read below and please contact us!

Lucky Sigma is a Semi-hardcore raiding guild with a friendly atmosphere and we're looking for some people to progress through Mythic content. We are on tichondrius-US Horde. We have completed 9/10M NH and 7/7M EN previous tier. Currently, we are 5/9M ToS with Mistress at 0.6%!

We are looking for exceptional DPS (S. priest, Boomkin, any RDPS top priority) and heals (Resto Sham or others preferably with DPS OS).

Raid days are: Tuesdays: 6-9pm PST Thursdays: 6-9pm PST
    Sundays(Alt/Trial/Optional runs): 4-7pm PST

Unsure of us? You can watch our stream that goes up some raid days at: twitch.tv/lthuskies or our kill videos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9NCK33Smubtw_pcERT7bQ

Add Sngger#1725 LtHusky#1508 or Alanware#1584 for more information.

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Lucky+Sigma
    Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/291344/latest/
    Hey there,

TL;DR for the massive post that follows is this:
    Cobalt's 7/9 on a 3 night raid week on Mal'Ganis Horde. Tues-Thurs 10 pm-1:30 am CST. We do cauldrons and feasts, so all you need to worry about is Vantus Runes and Augment Runes. We run a loot council system. We use discord. We don't recruit for the bench, it's a main spot in the raid we're looking for.

Any specific questions, you can add me on Btag, Aliella#1564. Look forward to hearing from you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raid Times:
    Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:00pm - 1:30am CST

Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Cobalt
    7/9 Mythic ToS
    9/9 Heroic ToS
    10/10 Mythic NH
    10/10 Heroic NH
    3/3 Mythic ToV
    3/3 Heroic ToV
    7/7 Heroic EN
    7/7 Mythic EN

Currently Recruiting:
    HIGH - Rogue, Warrior, Resto Sham
    Medium - DK, Lock, Mage
    Low - Spriest

Will consider any exceptional players.

About us:
    <Cobalt> is a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild. We're a mix of full-time workers and college students in their mid-20s to 30s who love to push our characters to their limits. After finishing out the tier, we seek to bolster our roster so we can push hard when Legion hits. We know that when Legion hits, many classes and specs will change, meaning what is strong now may be weak down the line. To prepare for this, we are looking to diversify the classes in our roster, and also to recruit raiders who like to reroll to strong early expansion classes. As such, we are more interested in you as a player than in you as a class. We are willing to trial players who have limited experience in mythic hfc provided they have impressive logs that show that they know what they're doing.

Post progression we continue to raid as we sell runs for gold - this is shared among everyone and gives time to class change/bolsters our roster as we look forward toward new expansions.

Loot:
    Loot is distributed via a loot council system. Raiders are prioritized over trials.

Expectations:
    Maintain good attendance, and let the raid leader know ahead of time if you can't make it. Failing to do so may result in failing your trial.
    You are expected to know all of the mechanics for all of the bosses we are currently working on. Feel free to ask an officer what bosses we're doing on any particular night!
    Outside of raid, you should be researching how to optimize your play during raid. This means analyzing logs of people playing the same class as you who are outperforming you, and striving to improve your quality of play until you are literally the best player in the world at your class.
    Communicate on voice comms effectively.
    Come to raid prepared with flasks, pots, food, and runes.

If interested please fill out an application at our website:
    http://www.cobaltmalganis.enjin.com/recruitment