924 DH lf for guild.

Guild Recruitment
I've done 9/9 normal and 7/9 heroic tos. I'm available weekdays, weekends depend on my work schedule.

I'd prefer a smaller group of people to work with, bigger groups kill my fps on pulls. I'm currently on area 52 but I'm willing to transfer. I'm more interested in raiding than mythic+ but I will do some to help if absolutely needed.

Hey there, would you be interested in Mythic raiding at all? If not, I wish you the best of luck in your search. If so, <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a Havoc DH DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking to fill 2 dps spots on our raid roster. We are an 11 year old raiding guild that raids Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est. We do not recruit for bench spot. If those days and times work for you add me so we can chat more. Geo#1668

Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, H Pally, H Priest, Disc Priest, and any DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM Server
(Monday is optional farm)

Contact Info:
Server: Silver Hand
Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.

Current Recruitment:
DPS(not ret)

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
We're currently still pushing heroic, but we are looking to fill a few more dps spots. Our raiding group usually hovers around 10, no more than 15.

More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759278386

Feel free to dm me!
<Arcadia> is 9/9 Heroic and LFM!
Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am CST, with an optional Monday raid at 9:30pm - 12:30am CST for Clean up.

Current Recruitment Needs:

1 Tank ((Brewmaster, Deathknight, or Guardian preferred. But all interested parties will be considered.))
1 Healer ((Druid, or Shaman prefered))
5 DPS - Ranged or Melee ((Any interested party will be considered. We do not have a requirement on this so long as you meet the guidelines posted below))

Before applying, please read our rules for joining. We don't have many, but those we do have are in place to keep our guild working as a team and as friends.

Requirements for Joining:

Positive Attitude ((Must play well with others))((If you are a Rude Elitist, you have no place here.))
Ability to Commit to Relaxed and Casual Raiding Schedule ((IE: Two - Three Nights a Week))
Discord ((Not required to talk, only listen. This is void if applying for a Tanking Position, we require our tanks applicants to have a working mic and be able to converse with eachother to make things easier.))
Deadly Boss Mods and/or BigWigs
915+ iLvl
500k Dps Min ((Not AS strict but give us a Ballpark))

If you are interesting in chatting with myself or any of our officers feel free to shoot us a BTag Request! Most of the time one of our officers and or Raid Leaders will be on and available to answer any questions you might have for us. We look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Battle Tags:
Tonilyn (GM) - Tonilyn#1112
Kif (Officer) - Kiflor#1861
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Doing a Heroic trial Tomorrow
Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/9M 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
5/10 M Nighthold
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3H ToV
Raid leader has 6/9 mythic experience

Faction: Horde
Raid Times:Times:
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Add bubbleskank#1537 (the recruitment officer)
Caryn#1711 (GM)
<Doomforge Brewing>

Realm: Argent Dawn
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 9/9H
Schedule: Monday 7:45-10:45 EST
Wednesday 7:45-10:45 EST

Currently Recruiting:

Looking for one strong tank

Need to find at least one, maybe two healers to fill us out

Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Demon Hunter
Death Knight

Who We Are:

<Doomforge Brewing> is a guild focused on improving the gaming experience for its members. As a raid group our primary progression goal is to clear every Heroic boss that Blizzard throws at us. Our primary goal overall however, is to enjoy the game.

We were initially formed in 2004 by a group of high school friends that has expanded over the years. Our discord chat is active as we are frequently engaged with each other throughout the day just talking crap and random nonsense or discussing the hot topics about the game in general.

What We Are Looking For:

The type of player we are looking for is sort of a dying breed in this game. If you have been around WoW long enough you know what we are talking about – there seems to be a surplus of ‘me-first’ players doing nothing but chasing ilvl and staring at damage meters. If this is what you are trying to avoid, we might be a very good fit for you.

Our raid environment is very important to us. Anyone who has been part of a raid group that is not in the top world 1000 understands the delicate balance between keeping an eye on progression while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. At <Doomforge Brewing> I think we walk that thin line pretty well. This is a game that is meant to be fun and we do not forget that.

At the same time, since we only raid for 6 hours a week we do need to make that time count. Our raiders come to raids prepared: gemmed/enchanted with flasks/food and are read up on the current strats to keep us moving forward. Not because its mandatory, but because we all understand that is what we need to do in order to keep moving forward with the time that we have.

As discussed above, we are a Heroic progression team. We may play around in Mythic once our Heroic goals are met in each tier, but it is not our priority. If you are looking for a group focused on Mythic progression with a 10/10M goal, we are not the right fit for you.

How We Spend Non-Raid Nights:

Mythic +’s would be the simplest answer for that. It’s a pretty good way to grind out that much needed AP and get the occasional upgrade. We have pretty regular Mythic + groups going on and some evenings we have more than 1 group happening.

PVP is also something that a few of our raiders have an interest in on the off-nights. I would not call us a PVP guild by any means, but if you are looking for 2’s, 3’s or the occasional random BG – we have folks who would like to join you.

Old runs for transmog/achieves. Nothing is worth doing if you don’t look fresh to death doing it. Quality transmogs are pretty much a must – we have the occasional public shaming for those who don’t match. Fortunately, we also have an abundance of transmog mounts if you have forgotten something.

Who to Contact:

If you have any questions or would like to learn more, we would be very interested in getting into group/discord with you and talking with you further.
Hi Cabra,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.