7.3 PTR Feedback
Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
Fulminating Burst crit me for 5.6m. I don't know why.

https://i.imgur.com/ONheYUO.jpg
Still have adds in Varimathras's room killing us...
Maybe this is low quality feedback, but this fight feels like a steaming pile of mechanics. How not to do a council fight imo.

EDIT: also fulminating burst crit on me
Torment of Khaz'goroth adds that spawn on the corner points fall through the floor when they spawn
Mother of Gloom seems to be randomly dropping threat and slapping people with Flashfreeze one shots, or something.
Also Khaz'goroth echoes are dropping through the floor. Golganneth tooltip damage if you stand too close to someone is inaccurate.
Diima's Flashfreeze is hitting the next closest target, besides the current tank, after the tank has 1 stack. (she is considering the tank an invalid target)

Asara randomly resets threat.

Flames of Khaz'goroth are falling through the ground as they spawn and still hitting people through the floor.

Fury of Golganneth is stacking lightning stacks very quickly... and persisting... forever.
The fight starts with 3 targets (everyone but frost) and I can't tell if that's intended or not.

Also as a sidenote, this feels way too easy for where it's at in the instance. Both in mechanics and HP.
This boss was no where even close to being ready for testing, Half the abilities were either bugged or not working at all. The Fire adds were falling through the floor, preventing us from killing them, making the center of the room a permanent danger zone, as it was still affected by the fire beams they casted.
10/12/2017 02:56 PMPosted by Lozyy
The fight starts with 3 targets (everyone but frost) and I can't tell if that's intended or not.

Also as a sidenote, this feels way too easy for where it's at in the instance. Both in mechanics and HP.

I believe that’s intended. The 4th one is tormenting the titan spirits, and when you kill the tormented spirits one of the 3 active Shivara changes places with the 4th one.