934 R Druid 7/9M

Guild Recruitment
Currently looking for a long term guild to finish off mythic TOS and head into Antorus with

EXPERIENCE
7/7H 4/7M
3/3H 3/3M
10/10H 5/10M
9/9 H 7/9 M

Looking for adult semi-hardcore guild that is wanting to clear content in a timely manner using time and raid days wisely instead of messing around.

Been healing on this toon for the last 3 Xpacs dedicated and knowledgeable of resto healing as well as other healing classes
Mature/Dedicated to raiding/gearing currently AP level 70 working to hit 75 before new raid

willing to transfer/faction change if its a good fit.

#Ezelik1438
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of one 10+ key and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present the best M+ team on the server Enigmatic!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for healers and a tank.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
(Rec Officer) Lion - Lion#12441, Myself
(Rec Officer) Çelar - Orcbely#1393

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
^^
Moo.

http://www.ascent-guild.com

We're currently 7/9M. Our previous resto druid has retired from raiding so we're looking to fill the spot.

Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs7:30pm-11:30pm EST.

I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla.

I highly recommend touching base with me, and/or catching one of our live or past raid streams.

You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Oxton/Moomins or some other character.
My RealID is Glayde#1541 or Glayde#4353 for discord.

You can also touch base with one of us in our guild discord: https://discord.gg/449fa62
<At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Tomb and Argus!

About <At Midnight>
At Midnight is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. While we are not raiding,
the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we hang out on discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc..)

Raid Schedule:
<At Midnight>

Tues, Wed, Thur
12:00 am - 3:00am (CST)
10:00pm - 1:00am(PST)

If you are Eastern Time Zone, it is Wed, Thur, and Fri
1:00am - 4:00am (EST) --- This is the Server's time as well.

Expectations:
-Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this.
-Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid.
-We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses.
-You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks.

Upon Joining the Team:
-You will be placed as a "Trial Raider"
-You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from "Trial Raider" into "Raider".
-During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to
your bump into "Raider" status.

All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us as we are always looking for good players to join our roster!

We are currently accepting all roles other than Tanks.

If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below!

Katie#1178
Hey Gypsi, I've added you on btag, but leaving our information here anyway. We're looking for another resto druid for a core spot for Antorus!

<Rocket Surgery> is a 6h/week guild composed of former top end raiders (guild itself was top 1 US 10-man during Cataclysm) who can no longer dedicate such massive times to raiding. We're all adults with responsabilities now, so we're trying to get as much done as we can on a really light schedule.

We're currently 7/9M and starting work on Avatar, as well as iron out our roster for Antorus. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:30-10:30pm EST, never adding extra days or raiding past those times.

Sounds interesting? Then talk to us! Contact me through either of these channels:
BTag: Neryssa#11899
Discord: Nery#4433
Recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758965744

Good luck on your search, and hope to hear from you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening.=)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
< H I J I N X > - [Illidan | Horde]
*visit our site @ www.hijinx.ws for more information!

Raid Times: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday [7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST]
Current progression: 7/9M ToS, 9/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN

Seeking:

Healer: Holly Pally, Resto Druid, MW Monk

DPS: Boomkin, Rogue, Warlock, Ele shamanand Hunter. Anyone with excellent parses should apply.

Requirements:
3/9m ToS is a preferred minimum but again, if you have excellent parses we may make an exception.

About:
We are a large social Mythic raiding guild, looking for exceptional players to add to our roster as we continue down our road of mythic progression.

We currently have a raiding team of 20+ people, allowing us to rotate raiders as needed per fight and ensuring we are capable of raiding every night. We are however looking to replace some of our less skilled and/or dedicated raiders while we are still at the start of a new tier.Keep in mind, even though we have a larger roster, most raiders do not sit on the bench for a whole night. We have a host of part time raiders that take priority to the bench

If you have any questions you may contact:

Murdnunoc | murdnunoc#1206
Dârkleaf | Dark#12125
Nareen | Ondwe#1513
Trey | shyglizzy#11257

If you are interested please apply at our website www.hijinx.ws, there you can also find more information and history of our guild.
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
    8/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    10/10 M-NH
    3/3 M-ToV
    7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
Sunday: 5-8:30PM PT / 8-11:30 ET
Monday: 5-8:30PM PT / 8-11:30 ET

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
Monday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    1 Healer (any class)
    2 Ranged DPS (preference towards Warlock, Shadow Priest & Moonkin)

Where to apply:
If interested, please first read the "READ BEFORE APPLYING" thread at our forums found here: http://humbleguild.com/forum_threads/1870090

Once you have read the thread, you may submit an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/97wFAoLkpRYLo2363
Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Listed as Raid 7 of the fantastic community that is Seraph of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>
7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - N/A (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 4/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 5/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
[H] <M A L I C E> Mal'Ganis 6/9M Late Night Guild LF DPS/Heals

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. We are currently 6/9M and looking to add to our family of dedicated players. Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).
We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 920 ilvl and have concordance in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 11PM - 2AM Central.
We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are currently looking for:
- Boomkin
- Rogue
- Warlock
- Hunter
- RDruid
- Competitive DPS and Healers

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
Hello,

We are 7/9M guild. We raid Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:30pm - 12:30am(est). We are looking for a resto druid for our core healing roster. If you can make all of our times with 100% attendance during progression please contact me via discord to talk more detailed.

@ Shizz#9104 on discord

Best of luck,
Shizz
Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 9/9 H-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 1/9M - 4/9M TOS. We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Wed / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST

Loot: Personal (Subject to Change)

DPS spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS numbers. This will be done by an additional trial raid night for non-core raid members to show off DPS and mechanical skill and try to earn a core DPS spot.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Guardian Druid
2 ) Holy Paladin
3 ) Brewmaster Monk
4 ) Resto Druid
5 ) Sub Rogue
6 ) Holy / Shadow Priest
7 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
8 ) Marksmanship Hunter
9 ) Enhancement/Elemental Shaman
10) Unholy Death Knight

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 7/9M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. Infact some of our raiders are the top on server for M+.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to apply at www.hollowcrown.net and/or contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 6/9 Mythic, and currently looking for a healer for our core raid team.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
6/9 Mythic ToS
9/9 Heroic ToS

Previous Progression:
6/10 Mythic NH

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/YBhsvF
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
HI!!!!!!!! Please consider us!!!

Gilead is a casual Guild looking for more active members. We accept people from all levels as long they are kind and respectful. It becomes a second family for our members! We also try to satisfy every player's playstyle by offering activities for both high and low levels. We basically do everything : mythics, heroics, raids.... You name it.
We have an active Discord and a website, if anybody would like to learn more message Brianarn or visit our website at https://www.Gilead-Dalaran.com. Don't miss our guild meeting at 8pm Est on Friday at the Blue Recluse in Stormwind's mage quarter!!
<Queue Up> is a up and coming guild on Fenris Alliance. The Leadership is coming from a background of high experience pvp ranging from multi glads to multi heroes with some raiding experience. Our main goal is realm first and we will achieve our goal! We raid 3 nights a week Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30 - 10:30 pm EST.

Expectations from you
  • 90% attendance
  • Knowledge of your class
  • competency to do what is required of you
  • What you can expect from us!
  • Serious but fun raiding enviorment
  • No BS when it comes to progression
  • consistentcy
  • Looting system
    We will be using a loot council system consisting of a officer and full raiders.
    Recruitment needs
    We are currently recruiting everything, all classes welcome to apply
    please add me peppers#1522 or reply here if you are interested.
    What I need from you?
    Give me a log that is recent, so I can see if you are competent in your class. We aren't worried as much about gear and such because we aren't going to start raiding till next tier.
    <Cinders> 5/9M is recruiting on Stormrage[Alliance]

Cinders is a raid centric guild on Stormrage with an exceptional group of raiders at it's core. Currently we are looking to add to this roster to further progress through mythic, then into Antorus!

We are looking for players who are motivated for progression and are high performers of their classes, but who are also team players with good attitudes. We are currently 5/9M and still progressing; Downing a new boss every week since the release of 7.2.5. We also run multiple high lvl M+ keys, alt runs, normals, and other guild events throughout the week outside of raid time.

Raid times are Fri 7p-11p, and Sat 7p-11p server time. (EST)
    We also do an optional heroic clear on sunday for those who need it.

We are currently recruiting 1 healer (Hpal or Rdruid), 1 DK or Rogue and all exceptional ranged dps(ability to soak is a bonus)! Minimum requirements: 925+ ilvl, 55+traits, and a dependable team player.

Please feel free to message myself, or add my b.net Xman#11475 or our GM Saybelle @ Sayble#1213. You can also message any officer (Crili, Skepfish, Namera.) We look forward to speaking with you!
    Disbelief is 6/9M on Sargeras, only 6 hours a week, wed/mon 9-12 central. Have an immediate spot for a druid. Most of the guild plays other games together on non raid nights if that's your thing. Deus#1926 if interested.
    Hi Gypsi, we might be a good fit for you:

RAIDS:
    We've seen a lot of growth and split into two core raids and a heroic carry group. Here are the details...

“Puppy Penguin Brigade” [6/9 M] (Team 1)
    Times: 7:15pm - 10:45pm PST (Server Time) Tuesday/Wednesday
    Openings: 1 healer, 1 melee, 1 ranged DPS

“Kitten Cuddle Puddle” [3/9 M] (Team 2)
    Times: 6pm - 9pm PST (Server Time) Sunday/Monday
    Openings: 1 tank, 1 healer, 1 melee DPS, 2 ranged DPS (except hunters)

Paid Heroic Full-Clears [9/9 H] (Optional)
    Times: Typically Friday nights
    Openings: Limited to “Fake News Team” mains - each raider gets paid for helping

*We also push mythic+ and have a small PVP presence in the guild.

You can contact me on Zeus#1247 (BattleTag). Or you can contact our GM Krystalline#1901 (BattleTag) or Krystalline#8213 (Discord).

For more information, here is a link to our primary recruitment thread:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753556050