My Main Disapeared - Forum Characters

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
looks like my main is back now
Same here! I nearly always post on Tindomerel, but she went missing sometime in the last hour or so. I was posting on her just fine, then boom, gone.
My main isn't back yet but everyone else is.
It appears to just be characters I logged into this morning and not tonight
Ditto - don't really care, though, since I don't view this so much as a community than a place to read random posts and get help here and there. It's not like I recognize anyone by name.
I exited the game and relogged into my hunter. She reappeared on the forum list then.
Characters occasionally disappear from the forum posting list. I'm not sure why, but I've accepted it as a fact of life.
I had another batch disappear since I was last logged in. That brings the total to 7 missing characters from the forums.
I could care less about the forums. It's the mobile auction house where it hurts.
was getting a whole bunch of "500 server errors" last nite when trying to read topics. i'm guessing that issue had something to do with our usual forum avatar's absence from the character selection list
Still missing my main BM hunter hopefully he will be back tomorrow not into this DH alt.
If you're still missing characters, login to them in game. Just got all mine back doing that (make sure u close website and totally refresh/reload it too)
last toon i posted on but as for my actual main yep he's hiding in the wilds. Must still be in stealth mode that crazy Druid....
Cihys was here this morning but has gone off on some gnome-escapade... but she gets like that sometimes. Probably off canoodling with Vanessa Van Cleef.

What I'm wondering is how did Zimka get picked for forum duty? Pretty sure she wasn't who I logged off as.
i haven't played this toon in-game for a couple of weeks, but it's the one i use most often for posting here and as you can see, he's not missing. maybe it has something to do with the new patch/update?
Still have one character missing.
10/24/2017 04:56 PMPosted by Vixie
Nobody's
Special

My mom begs to differ ;)
Checking to see if i am still me
>.>
<.<
10/24/2017 04:57 PMPosted by Tzipi

I don't know why some of you are blaming the patch and/or Blizzard. The Horde is clearly responsible for this.

*whistles as she sweeps up the tech debris under a rug* Nope, no clue what you're talking about.
still a few missing mainly the one i made the MOG to get feedback on sad .