Multiclass tank main LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title suggests I'm looking for a 3-4 day raiding guild (ally preferred, willing to transfer servers as well)

Though my prot paladin is currently my main I am comfortable on both warrior and DK. I am also working on druid and monk on the side.

Here are my paladins logs

And my main tanks armories

A little about my raiding history.. Started raiding seriously in MoP where i raided all heroic/mythic content getting a few cutting edge kills in WoD up until Legion where I took a more casual route only doing Nighthold on mythic while it was current. I've taken a few breaks this expansion due to IRL going ons and just simply burning out. I started up again a few months ago deciding to play tanks and have found something i actually have come to enjoy.

As far as availability goes I have a very flexible schedule and am pretty active during both weekdays and weekends, I enjoy running high m+ and sometimes pvp. As far as a particular kind of guild I'm looking for I'm looking for a semi-hardcore raiding group that just simply Isn't toxic. My past guilds that I have been in have had a lot of issues with raid members not getting along or really "cliquey" guilds that exclude other members. I find myself having the most fun in game when I am in a guild can both have fun during raid and out be it chilling in discord or whatever.

If you have any questions you can add my btag: Steele#1198 I'd be down to sit down and talk. Thanks for taking the time to read.
[A](WrA) House Brighthammer> is looking to round out its raid team for Antorus.

We are looking for a rogue, a dps with viable tank or heal offspec, and 2 other dps.

We are 8/9H with KJ to 19%. Our raid times are Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, 7 - 10 PM PST.

We are semi-casual and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM Timer, and 915 ilvl for current progression.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, and achievement/mount hunting together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and possibly set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online between 9 AM and 9 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425 or you may reply here.