Why no Void elf druid?

Druid
1 2 3 10 Next
Q: Any new druid forms for the new Allied races such as moose for Highmountain or Zandalari trolls?
A: New druid forms on the way!

Horde is going to get 2 new races to play druid on WITH NEW DRUID FORMS.

Alliance.. gets.. nothing.

There is no reason that a void elf couldn't be a druid. They can be a monk.. That is nature magic. Mage? Arcane magic...

So stupid.
come on
I was just talking about this with a guildie, and all they could say was druid didn't fit the Void Elf racial fantasy since they are high elves and not night elves. Well at this point, I sure HOPE we get a worgen sub-race so at least get new alliance druid forms from that...
Yup ... Alliance is getting shafted unless they're giving us Dark Iron Dwarf Druids. Which I kinda doubt.
We need to push for a new druid sub-race for alliance..

Horde races that can be druid: 4. 2 with new unique skins.
Alliance races that can be druid: 2 with the same skins since Cata.

#notright
I'm really disappointed that Alliance doesn't seem to be getting other race options for druids but Horde does..
11/04/2017 02:36 PMPosted by Axis
I'm really disappointed that Alliance doesn't seem to be getting other race options for druids but Horde does..

Agree. This is kinda ticking me off. I highly doubt they will suddenly go "OH HAI GUYS, DWARVES/DRANEI CAN BE DRUIDS NOW!"
Give us the Vulpera as an allied race and all will be forgiven

FOX DRUIDS! <3
You don't even know if the trolls can be druids yet. and as for highmountatin tauren they aren't even really anything special just another version of tauren lol
11/04/2017 02:16 PMPosted by Grimpaw
There is no reason that a void elf couldn't be a druid. They can be a monk.. That is nature magic. Mage? Arcane magic...

Monks use Spirit, not nature magic. Even if they were the same, being able to cast spells under a branch of magic does not mean you can use all magic under that category.
This was the first thing I looked at, as I was excited to have a new druid race / form. I am very disappointed and hope this changes!
11/04/2017 05:38 PMPosted by Beárzilla
You don't even know if the trolls can be druids yet. and as for highmountatin tauren they aren't even really anything special just another version of tauren lol

Actually they confirmed it in an invterview with Lost Codex. Zandalari travel form is a Raptor.
11/04/2017 07:14 PMPosted by Beira

Actually they confirmed it in an invterview with Lost Codex. Zandalari travel form is a Raptor.

Nice that's good to know
TBH there is no good reason to just totally shaft Alliance Druids like this. I really want to play a Void Elf, or at least one of the new races, so this basically forces me to reroll my class or make me not play one of the new races. Kinda sucks.

Typical that a player from the faction getting 2 new Druid options say they aren't a big deal. Moose antler forms w/ tattoo markings are pretty freaking awesome. And Raptor travel form for Zandalari trolls? Alliance Druids aren't getting anything new at launch.

Maybe it's nothing to you but, some of us want a new racial option w/ different forms instead of being tied to the same 2 races for years. I was so excited for the new races until I realized I can't even play any of them because the option isn't there.
11/04/2017 09:07 PMPosted by Bawkachu

Typical that a player from the faction getting 2 new Druid options say they aren't a big deal. Moose antler forms w/ tattoo markings are pretty freaking awesome. And Raptor travel form for Zandalari trolls? Alliance Druids aren't getting anything new at launch.

Maybe it's nothing to you but, some of us want a new racial option w/ different forms instead of being tied to the same 2 races for years. I was so excited for the new races until I realized I can't even play any of them because the option isn't there.

Then play horde the only race worth playing for new druid is zandalari anyway. its not the end of the world for ally anyway they said they are adding more races during the exp pack and I am sure 1 will be druid. Accept it move on.

Also to add horde side did not get paladins so they traded off alliance get 2 races with paladins horde get 2 with druids its just the way it is. If this was the paladin forum the roles would be reversed and if I mained paladin I would just accept it
Just swap out monk for druid on void elves and nightborne imo. I could care less about the tauren / troll ones, will just be more of the same and we don't know what other subraces will pop up.
11/04/2017 02:20 PMPosted by Bawkachu
Alliance is getting shafted

Not if you like Paladins
I expect that Alliance will get Wildhammer Dwarf druids later down the track.
Blizzard have said that the subraces that have been announced are just the first, I wouldn't be remotely surprised to see Mag'har orcs, Wildhammer Dwarves, High Elf undead, and a few other subraces in patch 8.1.5/8.2/8.3 etc.