Why no Void elf druid?

Druid
Prev 1 8 9 10
01/30/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Moojuicyness
QUIT CRYINHG U GET MORE PALLYS

Though I think this was a little over the top - I do agree.

Is everyone seriously crying over the fact that they don't get new druid form models? Last I checked - All the models were brand new if you were 100+ besides travel/moonkin. But yet there are still ways to change both. Player-Star form for moonkin, cheetah or doe for ground and an owl looking thing for flight.

Or is it just the fact that people can't understand they need to just sit down and wait for Blizzard to hand out more allied-races. I love my alliance druid, very much. I like it as a night elf - If you choose the class your druid is, you clearly like it. Just wait a little, get new skins by your weapon and wait.

Yes. Blizzard may have been completely unfair on this - along with Shaman and Paladins. But they run the game. You do not.
01/31/2018 07:35 AMPosted by Beerhaus
01/28/2018 04:17 PMPosted by Bawky
...Yeah, real smack in the face to a faction getting 2 new Druid races as it is. What a shame.

Funny how you skipped over the rest of his post.

I skipped over the rest of their post because he makes it sound like elves are the end all race in Warcraft. Horde gets a new Tauren & new Troll to choose from and I love both of those races. So should I also say I’m being slapped in the face because Horde gets the better races for their Druids? Just remember it’s all a matter of opinion.

I think elves are stupid but, void Elves would be a welcome change/mix up for Alliance players wanting something new for their Druids. Lore is more important than gameplay or aesthetics apparently. Tbh, every race should be able to be every class at this point. It makes the game more fun & gives to player more choice.
11/04/2017 02:20 PMPosted by Hawk
I was just talking about this with a guildie, and all they could say was druid didn't fit the Void Elf racial fantasy since they are high elves and not night elves. Well at this point, I sure HOPE we get a worgen sub-race so at least get new alliance druid forms from that...

Blizzard has written it so that the only Alliance race that is "cool" enough to be druid is Night-Elf and those touched by Night-Elf (Worgen curse). So, basically, after 12 years of this game, the only Alliance race to know how to be a druid is Night-Elf. And there's absolutely no reason why. If Trolls and Tauren can learn it, then obviously, Elune doesn't hold a monopoly on the secrets of Druidism.

So there is no racial fantasy for being a druid- there are just... reasons known only to Blizzard as to why only one race can do it (and the race cursed by that race).
NO. Void does not Mix with Nature. It breaks the lore. Thats like the fools that want Nightborne Druids. NO.

Tauren/Trolls Make since sine they are one with Nature, just like Night Elves and Worgen.

Wildhammer Dwarves Sub-Race Shamans/Druids makes sense.

11/04/2017 02:36 PMPosted by Grimpaw
We need to push for a new druid sub-race for alliance..

Horde races that can be druid: 4. 2 with new unique skins.
Alliance races that can be druid: 2 with the same skins since Cata.

#notright

Horde get 4 Druids; Alliance Get 2
Alliance Get 5 Paladins Horde Get 2
#Balanced
02/03/2018 08:32 PMPosted by Cattibrie
Horde get 4 Druids; Alliance Get 2
Alliance Get 5 Paladins Horde Get 2
#Balanced
For the 500th time, Paladin does not = Druid. If that is the case then this is how you would compare.

Horde gets 4 Druids; Alliance gets 2 Druids.
Horde gets 7 Shamans; Alliance gets 3 Shamans.
Horde gets 2 Paladins; Alliance gets 5 Paladins.

Yeah, i'm not seeing a balance at all. I'd like to see some more Shamans on Alliance as well as more Druids.
01/31/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Bawky
I think elves are stupid but, void Elves would be a welcome change/mix up for Alliance players wanting something new for their Druids. Lore is more important than gameplay or aesthetics apparently.

Lore is important to lots of people. VE (as discussed ad nauseam) would be a terrible fit for druids, and unlikely as well.

Hopefully they make Wildhammer druids and stop there.

01/31/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Bawky
Tbh, every race should be able to be every class at this point.

I disagree, and apparently so does Blizzard.