Why no Void elf druid?

Druid
Prev 1 8 9 10 Next
12/28/2017 12:20 AMPosted by Eclipsed
Haha rekt, give horde new pallies and you can have new druids.

Horde get more shaman and druids than alliance does.

Not fair.
I would love to go with a dark iron dwarf or void elf druid. Would bring me back to the Alliance. Someone bring this up on their Tuesday 30th QnA "Join Us for a Live Developer Q&A Tuesday – 1/30" I have to work but otherwise I would try to find out how to ask the question. :)
I can't see it. Blood Elves aren't druids. Why would they suddenly develop an interest in or affinity for Cenarius's teachings because they started studying the void?
01/27/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Sawbonez
I would love to go with a dark iron dwarf or void elf druid. Would bring me back to the Alliance. Someone bring this up on their Tuesday 30th QnA "Join Us for a Live Developer Q&A Tuesday – 1/30" I have to work but otherwise I would try to find out how to ask the question. :)
Dark Iron druid? Again, lore-wise it makes no sense.
12/27/2017 07:50 PMPosted by Vidaar
I still say that void elves should be Druids, but Blizzard doesn't seem to want to budge on it.
Good for Blizz. At least they are being consistent with something. Void Elf druids would be silly.
11/04/2017 09:07 PMPosted by Bawky
11/04/2017 05:38 PMPosted by Iamdádruid
You don't even know if the trolls can be druids yet. and as for highmountatin tauren they aren't even really anything special just another version of tauren lol

Typical that a player from the faction getting 2 new Druid options say they aren't a big deal. Moose antler forms w/ tattoo markings are pretty freaking awesome. And Raptor travel form for Zandalari trolls? Alliance Druids aren't getting anything new at launch.

Maybe it's nothing to you but, some of us want a new racial option w/ different forms instead of being tied to the same 2 races for years. I was so excited for the new races until I realized I can't even play any of them because the option isn't there.
Maybe there will be really cool Alliance druids added in future allied races. None of the ones being added so far would make any sense as druids. Blizz would be throwing lore out the window.
Void Elf Druid would be a smack in the face imo to horde. So not only do you get another elf druid class, but BE (re-skinned). I think one of the most played factions on horde. You'd think Blizzard would understand player mindset and try to make like/similar models for horde for a little verity.

Maybe harsh or doesn't follow the model, but give the other Tauren to alliance? Mix it up a little I guess?

I still look forward to see what they come up with though. Just my 2 cents.
I think Alliance should get Vrykul, the Vrykul in Northrend had druid mobs (The original art even labels some of them as druids). I think A snow leopard cat form, Eagle flight form and Polar Bear forms would be a great idea. Maybe a Shoveltusk travel form? They already have the Orca aquatic form ready to go.

I would pay good money to get an Alliance Vrylkul Druid..

Blizzard, Please make this happen!
01/28/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Ijx
Void Elf Druid would be a smack in the face imo to horde.
Yeah, real smack in the face to a faction getting 2 new Druid races as it is. What a shame.
I think VElf are the furthest from being a Druid amongst the elves. Firstly, they’re originally high elves, who are mainly powerful mages that despised Druidism as inferior. Then they become blood elves, which master the art of siphoning and old mage stuff, hence mage, and they’ve been too far away from Druidism at their foundation. The wind runners were all blood elves and hence we could safely assume that the velves are blood elves and high elves in origin, at least not something that may tread in th path that oppose the Elune.

Just saying
Easy fix:

Gnome sub-race that live in small villages or swamps near trolls and who have forsaken technology -- Pygmies. And of course, they can be druid and shaman.

Or... murloc race added to alliance that can be druids. bear form would be a turtle and cat form would be a crab.
01/28/2018 04:46 AMPosted by Tetaunka
I can't see it. Blood Elves aren't druids. Why would they suddenly develop an interest in or affinity for Cenarius's teachings because they started studying the void?

If we're going to go down this route, where are the Highmountain druids? Cenarius himself is basically their next-door neighbor, but none of them were interested until they became a playable race.
Lets make a new subrace system where everyone has representation except a few faction/class combos and dks. I'm not buying the expansion until druids get a new moonkin skin and alliance druids get an allied race. Everyone who feels they were screwed over in this bs should probably do the same.
11/04/2017 05:17 PMPosted by Avesara
Give us the Vulpera as an allied race and all will be forgiven

FOX DRUIDS! <3
The yiffing over them is already bad enough, the last thing we need to see is them being playable. Just go play a panda or something for your yiff needs.
QUIT CRYINHG U GET MORE PALLYS
01/30/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Moojuicyness
and no sham
01/30/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Moojuicyness

I did realize that Paladins were the same as Druids. Thank you for your input.

Oh wait, that’s right, Horde is getting more Shamans, which is the equivalent of Paladins.

We have every right to complain! We cannot enjoy allied races on Alliance because our class isn’t represented.
Blizzard dropped the ball here.
01/28/2018 04:17 PMPosted by Bawky
01/28/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Ijx
Void Elf Druid would be a smack in the face imo to horde.
Yeah, real smack in the face to a faction getting 2 new Druid races as it is. What a shame.

Funny how you skipped over the rest of his post.
Has anyone provided a coherent response as to why the incoming Alliance allied races should have Druids? Besides just - it's not fair.

This is - the first set of many allied races that are on the horizon. There will likely be more sensical druid races added in the future, it's just not something you can make appear right here, right now. As much as your self-entitlement makes you think it's possible.