Who Else Recently Fell in the Mac'Aree Hole?

General Discussion
You know the one.
I get it, they're female Draenei but it's still not nice to call them Mac'Aree holes.
"Did you know that there is a cave, with a Treasure Chest, down there?"
I have only fallen once. I have *almost* fallen atleast a half dozen times, and I am sure I have taken at least a decade off my life in the process from it scaring the bejeezus out of me.
I did in front of other players :(

Think I'm gonna unsub
10/27/2017 06:28 PMPosted by Cyndilou
don't remind me,i fell down that hole god knows how many times to get that damn chest lol,for the argus meta treasure hunting is required,and that hole became my wrost nightmare for about 20-30 minutes while I figured out how to navigate the jump hahaha
10/27/2017 06:29 PMPosted by Skymane
10/27/2017 06:28 PMPosted by Cyndilou
don't remind me,i fell down that hole god knows how many times to get that damn chest lol,for the argus meta treasure hunting is required,and that hole became my wrost nightmare for about 20-30 minutes while I figured out how to navigate the jump hahaha

"You need to find an Engineering Friend, to make you some Goblin Gliders."
/wink
/grin
Also who is like "I'm just gonna put a small hole here in a high traffic area!"

I swear they have a cam set up that they stream at Blizzard HQ just to laugh at us

Ya jerks
10/27/2017 06:32 PMPosted by Kavek
Also who is like "I'm just gonna put a small hole here in a high traffic area!"

I swear they have a cam set up that they stream at Blizzard HQ just to laugh at us

Ya jerks

Someone stands by a large bell and rings it loudly when a player falls in.
- Another one bites the dust!
10/27/2017 06:32 PMPosted by Kavek

Can you blame them? Even I laughed at me when I fell down because friends had commented about it and I thought in my head "What morons, how could they just walk into a hole?" Yeah, about that.....
Everytime i go there.... You would think i would remember and learn but nope i troll myself apperantly .

Derp me . (:
Nope, I can safely say that hole has never gotten me. :)

I did go into Mac'Aree for the first time with HandyNotes though, which warned about the hole, and my main is an engineer with a goblin glider always at the ready.
Yes, I wasn't expecting it...
Never once have I fallen down that hole.

I don't think I even KNOW where the hole is.

I just get on my bf's chopper and he drives me around and I alt tab until we're going to do something.
right after I laughed at y'all talking about falling in (a few weeks ago)

karma is a BEEP
10/27/2017 06:46 PMPosted by Flaymmane
Never once have I fallen down that hole.

I don't think I even KNOW where the hole is.

I just get on my bf's chopper and he drives me around and I alt tab until we're going to do something.

"You want to find it, and glide down. It has a cave that hold a treasure chest in it."
I did not fall in. I jumped in on purpose since there was a treasure icon. Didn't even see it as I just fell straight down the hoooole.
I did.

Three times.
In a row.

I suck at judging things.
Twice so far. Many times near misses.
I haven’t fallen in yet, but man, I’ve had several borderline heart attacks from almost doing so, lol.

Admittedly, the reason why I haven’t is only because of High Mountain and Suramar; I’ve already had -several- instances in both places where I wasn’t paying attention and plunged to my death (with the added joy of an insane run back to my body since areas were designed like mazes ‘cause REASONS, lol).

So yeah... Now I’m so paranoid that I’m always double-checking before I jump or ride anywhere I’m not 100% familiar with!