938 Ret Pally LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
3/9 mythic , currently guild doesn't have enough members to do mythic half the time. Look for a guild whos raid starts around 8pm PST ,any day works for me. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/27170948/13/#boss=2032
Btag Buttblastin#11951
Hi Red,

We are <Outliers> on [H] Tichondrius.

We are looking for exceptional DPS for our main raid team, 5/9M (Mistress sub 5%) for clearing the rest of Tomb and starting strong in Antorus. We have no currently active Ret Paladins.

We raid T/W/Th 7:30-10:30 PST.

Hit me up on btag: Caloki#1511 if interested.
Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our group consists primarily of mid-to-late-20’s individuals, with most of us at a point in our lives where work and home life are our first priority and raiding is second. That being said, we still take raiding seriously, and always keep our focus on having a good time, progressing, making friends, and of course getting some awesome loot. WSI is currently looking for more raiders like you!

Current progression:

8/10M NH, 9/9H, 6/9M

For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 8-11PM EST

Thursday 8-10:30PM EST (Varies up to 11:00pm EST, close to a kill)

Sunday 8-10:30PM EST (Varies up to 11:00pm EST, close to a kill)

Contacts:

Touczz#1764 - Touczz
Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh
Kreight#11259 - Wildkreight
Hey there, I hope you are doing well. <Meters Over Mechanics> is a newly formed Mythic guild that will keep a more relaxed schedule while still being able to full clear Mythic tiers. The core roster consists of players from distinguished backgrounds and many of us have either stepped down from hardcore guilds or those wanting to return to mythic raiding. We look for players who both perform well but also mesh well with our guild culture. We aim to keep our nights light and fun aslong as it is not interfering with progression.

With ToS wrapping up soon it is not a realistic goal to aim for Cutting Edge before Antorus. Instead we are looking to use this tier as a foundation for recruitment into Antorus and future expansions. At the moment we are only a 3 night 9 hour schedule and we do expect 100% attendance outside of emergency circumstances. Raid consumables are fully provided for members.

Within two weeks of guild raiding we were dancing on the corpse of H Kil'Jaeden. With one night into Mythic we are 4/9 and aiming to round out the rest of our roster to continue Mythic ToS until Antorus is released.

Raid times are
  • Monday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • I would love to set up an interview and get to know you! Here's my battle tag: Crayonz#1696
    <Aesthetic> - Area 52 [H] 8/9M ToS

Raid Times:
    Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00PM - 12:00AM PST

About Us:
    <Aesthetic> is a newly formed guild on Area 52, but only in terms of our name and server. We recently transferred off of Proudmoore at 8/9M under the name Champion with Kil'jaeden pulls as low as 3%. We decided, collectively, that faction changing to horde was the bigger better play; and here we are.

Our goals are simple; achieve the best possible rank we can within our allotted hours and while maintaining a healthy, energetic and fun environment for every raider and player. Our primary goal for Antorus will be to curate a stable, highly dedicated team to reestablish ourselves in the US top 50 rankings.

Current Recruitment Needs:
    All Exceptional DPS

Holy Paladin
    Resto Shaman

Contact Information:
    If you have any questions and/or are interested in joining, please do not hesitate to contact an officer listed below.

Teal#11604
    Kokobeast#1223
    Still looking. Please make your our raid times are compatible anytime between 8-12 PM pacific standard time
    Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
    (When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
    2 ) Resto Druid
    3 ) Resto/Elemental Shaman
    4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
    5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
    6 ) Shadow Priest
    7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
    8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
    9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
    Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
    Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
    BrianWOW#1275
    <Mythically Challenged> is a newly formed mythic raiding guild of 5/9M raiders looking for more to round out our roster to continue pushing ToS and begin Antorus. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

1 DPS
    Hunter
    Warr
    S Priest
    Lock
    Shaman
    Pally
    Monk

These are all just preferred classes to round out our comp and tokens, but all exceptional raiders are welcome to apply.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
    Lifenite#1502
    Bahookay#1308
    Hey Butt.

You had added me and then messaged me while I was in a +15 M+ group and then removed me because I didn't have time to respond until after I'd finished... and then you'd removed me. Enjoy the free bump; but I hope people recognize that kind of impatience does not bode well for potential new recruits. Seems like it wouldn't have been a good fit anyway. Good luck finding a group that will drop their whole world for you. :)
    thats not what happend at all, we talked on discord and we agreed on a trial in a heroic run on sunday Oct 29. I messaged you and you just ignored me. I went out of my way to make it to your run at 7:15pst which is out of my time range btw then when i message you all you said was eh? then proceeded to ignore me. I have plenty of patients , you were just wasting my time
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hi Red,

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Pacific Time. I know that's a little outside your ideal zone.

With roots stretching back to WotLK, Dark Skies was formed as a haven for people who need to raid later, especially those with families who can't raid til their kids are in bed.

We're 8/9 Mythic and having fun on Kil'jaeden progression. And have been looking for a good Ret Paladin.

Dark Skies is an egalitarian, consensus-based group that enjoys strategizing, log-crunching, and having fun together in and out of raid. You can find out more about us in our main thread, here:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754505836

Sent you a btag request, Tewa#1373
    Hello Red,

I'd like to speak with you please. Yes, I read your post, so I know our times will work for you, lol. We raid Tues. and Thurs. 8:30PM PST till 11PM. Just five hours, but we take our progression seriously, while still joking around and keeping the environment fun. Current progression is 5/9M. Our guild is stable and established, has been around since Wrath.

Please add me at Neddy#1554. I will be adding you as well. Thanks! Hope to talk to you soon. :)
    Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
    Server: Area-52
    9/9 N 9/9 H 5/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:
    DPS

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
    LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
    VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
    CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.

I’ve made my best in slot list
    And checked it twice
    "Minus 50 DKP because you've been naughty not nice"
    I’m coming for Kil'Jaeden
    Tuesdays/Wednesdays midnight till 3
    His <Christmas is Cancelled> because of me

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative.

Ongoing
    Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active everyday, not just raid nights.
    Hi, we are in need of a Ret and I really think you'd fit in well on our team, I hope you give us a look.

We are currently 7/9m and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Raid: T/W/Th 7:45-11pm Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    Me: Pieces#11238