941 Unholy DK LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Currently 5/9M, and parse well. You can see me on two servers for logs, Llane and Proudmoore.

Currently looking to raid 2 nights a week, and willing to raid late. Leaving current guild, because I thought I could handle casual, but no progression is killing me.
<Darkness Falls (A) Proudmoore>
Is currently recruiting the following classes/specs to round out our roster as we progress through Tombs of Sargares.

Legion Progression:
7/7H 7/7M Emerald Nightmare
3/3H 2/3M Trial of Valor
10/10H 5/10M Nighthold
9/9H 5/9M Tombs of Sargares (5M HP Wipe on Mistress (0.3%)

Loot: RC Loot Council
We use Loot Council based off of the following;
Attendance (Maintaining 90% or Higher)
Performance (Execution of mechanics well maintaining DPS/HPS/DTPS, Interrupting, Ect.)
Benefit (How big of a benefit you receiving the piece is to the raid team as opposed to the other parties interested)
Self Improvement (Whether or not we see a week to week improvement in all aspects of raiding, Mechanics, DPS/HPS/Interupting Ect.)

Raid Times: (8-11:00P.M. EST)
Tuesday 5:00 P.M.-8:00 P.M. PST.
Wednesday 5:00 P.M.-7:30 P.M. PST
Thursday 5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. PST

Recruitment:
We always have spots available

TANK
BrewMaster Monk MED
Blood Death Knight HIGH
Veng Demon Hunter LOW
Prot Warrior LOW
Prot Paladin MED

MELEE
N/A

HEALER W/ VIABLE DPS OFF SPEC
Holy Priest HIGH
Resto Shaman HIGH

RANGED
Frost/Fire Mage HIGH
Shadow Priest MED
Destruction/Affliction Warlock MED
MM/BM Hunter MED
Balance Druid LOW

What we're looking for:
<Darkness Falls> is seeking players who are interested in seeing end game content at it's highest difficulty well progressing at a decent pace despite our lighter raid schedule. We expect players to have a progression minded attitude, actively review their own logs and improve on a week to week basis. Look for constructive criticism, and are willing to take on alternative roles or change classes to help the guild progress if need be.

Outside of Raid expectations: Subject to change.
.Completion of your +10 Keystone weekly
.1-2 Concordance Ranks/Weekly (Min Rank to raid 67)

Raid Expecations:
Augment Runes for at least 30 pulls per night.
60 Potions per night for double potting
Your own Consumables should the need arrive though we provide feasts/flasks
Coming to raid early (Invites go out 10 Minutes Prior)
Showing up with knowledge of the fight and how your class interacts within it.

Required Addons:
RCLoot Council
Angry Assignments
Details!
WeakAuras2
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs

VOIP:Discord

Message here for more information or to set up a trial contact the following;
Apply Online at: Darknessfallswow.enjin.com
Or In-game Contacts;
GuildMaster/Recruiter - Christopher; Btag: Chris#111980
Recruiter - Delaci
Recruiter - Selorkie/Michata
Reforged is a Mythic raiding guild that likes to progress while having a fun time doing it. A lot of our members have been playing together for years. We run a Loot Council system comprised of both Officers and Raiders to ensure equality for the entire raid team.

Raid Times
Tuesday & Thursday 9:00pm - 12:00 am EST (server time). Invites go out 15 minutes early. We have an optional alt/heroic/normal run on Saturday nights from 9:00pm - 12:00 am EST as well.

Recruitment Needs
We have a smaller raid roster. We do not recruit bench players. If you join, expect to be raiding and be able to step in and contribute immediately.

We are currently looking for 2 healers as we have 2 retiring come Antorus, and we are always looking for strong DPS (1 - 2) for core raiding spots. Any exceptional players will always be considered.

Sub-15% pulls on Mistress with only 2 nights of progression on her.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions please add Peryite (Pery#11203) or Tigermon (Tmiester#1520) or Crogarby (MykeETykes#1540) on Btag.
Yo Dawg, our Unholy DK just quit and we need someone to replace him... Hit me up Tues/Wed 11:30p-3a EST lookin to get that cutting Edge for the 3rd tier in a row....

7/9M TommyJ#11344
<Style Points> 7/9M

US Mal'ganis - Horde

Wednesday 7-11 CST
Thursday 7-11 CST
Optional Raid Day (Normal/Heroic) TBD

<Style Points> is a new 2-night guild on Mal'ganis looking toward building a solid roster for Antorus and into the coming expansion. We are most of the old leadership of <Project Casual> on Haomarush, which was one of the top 2-night guilds in the US for MoP/WoD. Our current roster is made up of multiple former top 20 world raiders who've "retired" to a more reasonable schedule, but wish to keep the serious mentality that top guilds have.

Past achievements include:

US 91st Garrosh
US 120th Imperator (1st US 2 night)

Atmosphere:

We're all here to have fun, but we expect people to take raid time seriously. Outside of raid we play all sorts of other games together. People are almost always willing to push M+. We want to build a community, not just a raid team.

Attendance:

We understand that real life takes precedence, and emergencies happen. That being said, as a 2-night guild, we expect that barring anything major, raiders will
maintain 90-95% attendance throughout their time with us. Raiders will also be expected to maintain a bare minimum of character support, including knowing fights prior to them being pulled and obtaining their weekly M+ cache.

As we look to expand toward a full roster, we welcome all serious applicants. We're especially interested in current and former high end raiders who are looking to take a step back in terms of time. Ability to swing to other specs as the fights demand is a huge bonus.

Any and all applicants will be considered, and our current needs are as follows:

DPS:

DH
DK
Monk
Warrior
Hunter (Marks)

Healers:

Anything but Monk/Druid (low priority)

All applicants are welcome to contact us.

GM: Zedthetank#1927
Recruitment: Keystone#1582
Hey friend,

Drop ur btag and we can talk, here's the copy pasta;

At 'Midnight' it's exactly 00:00
The end of the darkest hour, and the beginning of a new day.

[Alliance] Silvermoon-Mok'Nathal (US) <Midnight> is filling for a permanent Mythic ToS / Antorus roster.

What we need:
We are looking for competative players who strive to stand toe to toe with top tier players of their respective classes. We want players who are analytical about their own performance, and who are able to self-improve.

Players with already established mythic raiding background are a plus, and geared players with Mythic plus experience are also welcomed. We value players who follow mechanics, and who are able to adjust quickly to dynamic environments and playstyles--but mostly we value those who evolve through their mistakes.

What we want:
A fun, encouraging and inclusive raiding environment. We like to have fun, and so should you!

Website / Discord info: http://midnight.gg
Battletags: Sephys#11315, Andygami#6483 (me)

Raid Times: PST 6:30pm - 9:30pm Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays
<Hide The Pickle> Bleeding Hollow

-Tomb of Sargeras:

6/9-M

Looking for Competitive players for Mythic progression for Tomb.

---Recruitment---

we are always looking for players who are comfortable in their class/role to compete for a core spot within our Raid team!
If you are looking for strong guild structure no BS and a fun raid environment check us out!

Loot: EPGP

Days/Times: Tues,Thurs 830-1130 EST

Add me on Bnet if interested or for more info

Ataxius#11861
Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
Server: Area-52
9/9 N 9/9 H 5/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:
High Priority
-Hunter
-Mage

That being said, any exceptional player regardless of class/role will be given due consideration.

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with likeminded individuals. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative.

Ongoing
Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active every day, not just raid nights.
9/9 N 9/9 H 5/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:
DPS

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn

I’ve made my best in slot list
And checked it twice
"Minus 50 DKP because you've been naughty not nice"
I’m coming for Kil'Jaeden
Tuesdays/Wednesdays midnight till 3
His <Christmas is Cancelled> because of me

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative.

Ongoing
Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active everyday, not just raid nights.
Hi there!

I'm the GM of <Cinders>, Stormrage alliance, we are currently 5/9M ToS and recruiting exceptional DPS for the end of ToS and on to Antorus! We have immediate core spots available for trial.

We raid on Fri/Sat from 7-11 server time, as well as lots of M+ groups, alt runs, and guild runs throughout the week.

What you can expect from the guild:
-Dedicated leadership that is looking to push progression
-Respect to all raiders/guildmates, toxicity is not tolerated.
-Community driven, we have a strong core and enjoy running things outside of raid as well
-Honesty and communication, we run a two week trial, and will always let you know where you are in the process, and what we can do to help you improve if needed.

What we expect from raiders:
-Attendance. One of the most important aspects we are looking for is dedicated, reliable raiders.
-Knowledge of class/builds, be up to date and the best at your class.
-Consumable ready, we do provide food/flasks, but you should always be prepared with pots/runes/ect

Overall, we are looking for those who want to push progression, and also enjoy the time we put in. I'd love to chat and go over any other details/questions you might have!

Feel free to add my b.net or discord.
B.net: Sayble#1213
Discord: Sayble#9545
10/31/2017 09:14 PMPosted by Qtdk
Currently 5/9M, and parse well. You can see me on two servers for logs, Llane and Proudmoore.

Currently looking to raid 2 nights a week, and willing to raid late. Leaving current guild, because I thought I could handle casual, but no progression is killing me.

If you can do horde and weekends, we have a casual 7/9M raid team. We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1am EST. = ) Avatar should die soon and we should start on M KJ.

Discord: Sieara#6473 (I always have my phone)
Hi friend!

<Alaskan Firedragons> is recruiting and could definitely use you to fulfill our roster and push through Mythics!

We are 5/9M and are recruiting to fill out our roster. We are fun to be around and joke with but raid time is taken seriously. We are very active through M+ and alt raids and selling runs for guild/personal gold!

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

Current needs are:

Warlock(Afflict/Demo)
Demon Hunter(Havoc)
Boomkin
Spriest
Mage
Warrior(Arms)
DK(Unholy)

If interested do not hesitate to contact me at:
BTAG: Levi#1494
Hey there, <Speakeasy> -Thrall is a 2 night weekend guild that is seeking like-minded players to continue progression into Antorus.

Raid: Friday-Saturday 9pm-1am EST (8hrs)
Prog: 7/9M - Avatar p1 60%
Loot: Loot Council

We are focused on killing bosses but having fun while doing so. If you think this is right for you Qtdk, please contact me at Ztop#1564
Have a good one.
Hi Qt!

My guild is recruiting melee dps and we raid wed/Sat 7-10pm PST. I am looking for a trial for our raid tonight. If you are interested, contact me and we can chat!

Discord - @Lumynis#4662
Bnet - Muppet#1307
9/9 N 9/9 H 5/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:
DPS

I’ve made my best in slot list
And checked it twice
"Minus 50 DKP because you've been naughty not nice"
I’m coming for Kil'Jaeden
Tuesdays/Wednesdays midnight till 3
His <Christmas is Cancelled> because of me

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative.

Ongoing
Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active everyday, not just raid nights.
Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
2 ) Resto Druid
3 ) Resto/Elemental Shaman
4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
6 ) Shadow Priest
7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey there!

Not too sure what you're looking for exactly, or even if our raid times work for you, but maybe we could be a good fit! I'm leaving our spam below; do not hesitate to add any of the btags given at the bottom if you'd like to know more/talk!

<Aether> (on Proudmoore) started in May 2017 when a group of experienced raiders, after months of dealing with the roster boss due to being located on a very low pop server, transferred to Proudmoore to take part in the larger raiding scene there. Our goal: to progress as far as possible through Mythic in any given tier while maintaining a fun and friendly atmosphere. We maintain a small roster (about 30 unique accounts), and many of us have known each other for over 10 years!

While we technically already have a Mythic-sized roster at the moment, we are looking to add a couple more to it to have more backup in case of absences. That said, our aim is not to recruit people to sit the bench half the time, but to add more regular raiders to the core team; expect to be plugged directly into mythic on Day 1!

Raid times: Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8 to 11 PM Eastern (5 to 8 PM server time)

We also hold an optional/alt raid night on Sundays at the same time for those who are interested, and many of us like to push keys.

We're looking for people who:
  • Are friendly and open to critique
  • Know their class
  • Are actively working on their characters
  • Can attend most of the scheduled raids
  • Have a progression-oriented mindset

Add Keletys#2312 (GM) or Arbjorn#1930 (Raid Leader) on Battle.net for more info!
Hey, <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin is looking to add new faces to our roster -- for Antorus -- and we would love to have you trial with us. Full time spots are determined by performance. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Current Progression
TOS: 7/9M
Nighthold: 9/10M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Raid Times
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday | 8-11pm server (EST)

How To Apply
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757517868
http://www.disturbedguild.com/apply

Contact Information:
Madness#12309 - Madness
Mojo#12988 - Mojosauce
Hey,

We are looking to recruit a new awesome DPS.

We're 7/9M, working on Avatar.
We're 95th in the US for 2-day raiding guilds.
We raid Tues/Wed from 7:15p PST until 10:45p PST.

Add me to BattleTag! Hope to hear from you soon!

- Krystalline#1901