Warlock looking for weekend raiding

Guild Recruitment
Looking to raid again on the weekend since peak season for my job is coming to an end. Willing to faction change/server change if needed and interested.
Exp is 9/9H, and 3/9M on my Dk but, been gearing up and playing my lock since i figured it would be easier to find a group.
Ululate-Ysera-alliance

We are a progression raiding guild that has started mythic progression in Tomb.
We have a progression mind set but casual in the off hours.
Our team enjoys all aspects of the game and we like to have fun, without fun and enjoyment whats the point of playing.
We do mythic + during the week for the most part, but do them mostly on Monday's that we call Mythic Monday.

We are 2/9 M Tomb. We are currently looking for skilled DPS and healers to fill our ranks.
TOS raid times will be Sat 730 to 1030 and Sun 7 to 10 server.
We do Normal for Farm on Tuesday at 7:30 server.
Gearing people is not a problem...

Need DPS

Contact me at letaa#1774

We use discord for voice
<Toast> Team 4 (3/9 M ToS 9/9 H ToS with team leadership 5/9 M) on Area 52[H] is looking for skilled DPS! We are a team with a core group that has been together ~3 years.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 23:00-02:00 EST

Loot:
We use RC Loot Council which considers many things including: BIS, attendance, upgrade amount, and loot history.

Raid Provides:
    Flasks
    Food
    Guild repairs
    Vantus runes

Applicant Requirements:
    At least 66 points in main weapon
    Item level of 915 or higher
    Ability to understand and execute mechanics
    Discord
    9/9 H ToS xp

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any questions
Battletag violetfire#1518
Discord Kahily#4317
http://www.toastguild.com
[A] <Pinnacle> [5/9M] on Aerie Peak is looking for dedicated players to fill our core roster to push further into Mythic ToS and in preparation for Antorus. We are a weekend raiding guild that raids Sat/Sun/Mon: 8pm-11pm EST. Also have an optional raid Fridays 8-11pm EST. We have a laid back trial process and have a strong social community. If you are interested please contact me on

battlenet: Simplicityy#1646
Discord: SimplicityyAMV#2585

Hey man. My guild <Severity> on Alliance Stormrage is looking for a solid warlock for our mythic roster on Sat/sun 8PM-12AM EST. Current progression is 5/9M and we are looking to push more now and in Antorus. Add me on Btag at Bharani#11542 if you might be interested. Hope to hear from you.
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms. Currently we're focusing on building up a strong roster to strike hard and fast into Antorus.

Guild info:
-Current progression is 9/9H and 3/9M in ToS
-Raid times (subject to slight change): Tue 9p-12a and Sun 9p-12a PST

Recruitment: ALL
Mythic raiding is currently on hold due to loss of a few raiders secondary to IRL issues. We currently full clear heroic weekly on Tuesday nights and would love to have you join us. We've been known to PUG a few for Mythic ToS, with good results. We do log all raids and later review/analyze the logs, actively seeking ways to improve. Guild M+ dungeons are a common occurrence and there's almost always someone on looking to PvP. We strive to achieve a relaxed but focused atmosphere with an emphasis on excellence. If you're looking for a mature, focused, and fun place to raid, then you might be a good fit in our guild.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
Server: Silver Hand
Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
Tank
DPS(not ret)

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for our raid group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. Our guild is 8/9h and our weekend raid group is 6/9h. We run FRI/SAT from 8-11pm CT. With a Sunday optional progression run and or keystone farming group.We are currently lf dps and heals to fill out the raid team. You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809.
<Battle for Azeroth> Weekend Semi HC / Casual Progression guild on {A}Stormrage recruiting for core spots. Fri & Sat (Sundays Optional) 10pm-1am est 9/9n - 9/9h - 3/9m

We are a guild that places value on people over the purples or legendary items that they happen to have. Awesome gear is a plus but loyalty and synergy are the 2 things that allow us to play together and be successful as a team.

We are all friends here , some are real life friends others are long time friends that we have picked up along the way over the years and we strive to maintain those relationships. We believe that having fun with one another is the most important aspect of playing any game together. That is why we classify our guild as Semi Hardcore / Casual. We also firmly believe that winning is fun. We are an end game progression guild, when we sit down, the goal is focusing on the obstacle in front of us and overcoming it. If you decided to join us, you will find your guildies are more than willing to build with you and will go to great lengths to ensure that your issues / problems are resolved appropriately and to satisfaction.

We build one another up so that we can succeed as a team , We try to help one another improve as players and as people in some cases. We win as a team and we take loses as a team. There are no blame games played here and we are all equal in our responsibilities to ensure our success in what ever our current raid encounter focus is.

We raid in a positive raid environment so check your ego at the door please, Don't worry, we always give credit where its due and do recognize players who go above and beyond what is required of them.

Current Roster Needs :

Demon Hunter (Havoc) - Low
Demon Hunter (Vengeance) -Low

Warrior (Arms) - Low
Warrior (Fury) - Med
Warrior (Protection) -Low

Rogue (Any Spec) - High

Shaman (Enhance) -Med
Shaman (Elemental) - High
Shaman (Restoration) - Low

Monk (Brewmaster) -Low
Monk (Windwalker) - Med
Monk (Mistweaver) - Low

Mage (Any spec) -High

Druid (Balance) - High
Druid (Feral) - High
Druid (Guardian) - Low
Druid (Restoration) - High

Priest (Shadow) - Med
Priest (Holy) -Low
Priest (Discipline) - Low

Warlock (Any Spec) -High

Hunter (Any spec) - Med

Paladin (Holy) - High
Paladin (Protection) - Low
Paladin (Retribution) - Med

Death Knight (Frost) - High
Death Knight (Unholy) - High
Death Knight (Blood) - Low

We are always welcoming to any player who is looking to raid regardless of the listing above, We also accept friendly and social casuals as well as new or returning players. So please feel free to hit us up here or in game, Contact info is listed below.

Stoptrollin#1947
Grumpywizard#11365
Hey Leech!

I am with Darkness Ascended! We are for the horde and reside on the PVE server of Hyjal. We raid Wed/Sat 7-10 PST. We are currently 9/9 N, 9/9 H and 1/9 M but we are focusing on our team trying to gear them to make them stronger. I feel you would be an awesome fit for us! I hope to hear from you!

My btag is Astirrays#1997
"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. We started just before Legion's release. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. All we're looking for are those few extra numbers to push us to that magical number of 20 to start mythic content.

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H

Recruitment Needs:
Healer – Monk, Priest, Paladin
Any dps class, but there is a higher need for ranged.

Realm:
PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252
Hi there!

If weekend mornings work for you, read on!

<With the Sun> is a new Alliance guild on Stormrage.

The guild is 9/9H and is made of raiders with past and present mythic experience.

We are continuing to grow our raid team as Antorus is getting closer and expect to push CE in the new raid.

Looking for DPS and healers to build mythic team.

Raid times are Saturday and Sunday 8-11am EST.

Contact Dangle#11463 if you're interested!
"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. We started just before Legion's release. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. All we're looking for are those few extra numbers to push us to that magical number of 20 to start mythic content.

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H

Recruitment Needs:
Healer – Monk, Priest, Paladin
Any dps class, but there is a higher need for ranged.

Realm:
PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252
Greetings Lèech,

United We Loot, located on Stormrage-Alliance, are seeking additional members for our raid team for ToS and going into ATB.

We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9p-12a EST. We also run normal raids on Thursdays starting at 9p EST for anyone interested.

We're currently 1/9M ToS, you can read more about who we are in our post on the forums here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759290757

If this works with your schedule, we'd loved to talk to you. Please contact me directly at Deathfire#1102

Thank you for your time,
Deathfier
Hey there!

<Nerv> (6/9M) on Alliance-Stormrage is looking for a warlock to join our weekend team! This team is in the process of being built and is currently 9/9H and will be raiding mythic soon and definitely mythic when Antorus hits.

We raid Friday and Saturday nights 10:30PM - 1:30AM EST. More info can be found on our website: http://nervguild.com

If you're interested in chatting further, feel free to add any of the following recruitment officers: yinyangren#1713, Shootr#11328,, Dagik#1527

Cheers!
Hiya Lèech!

Not sure if you have managed to find a guild yet but I wanted to drop you a line regardless. I am looking for some sexy dps to join my mythic core. We are currently 5/9M and expect to be killing mistress this weekend.

We raid tues/sat/sun and I'd be happy to look at both your lock or your DK, whichever you play best and enjoy more.

If you are still looking, please add me on bnet ( Leaves#11168) or check out our forum post here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759326989?page=1

Cheerio!

Ambu
<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS) LF DPS / Flex heals for our weekend raid team for ToS / ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

https://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlo2LQRp

If you find that weekdays fit your schedule better, check out our weekday raid team: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448136
Team Dreadnought of <Eternal Kingdom> is recruiting. We raid Fri/Sat from 6:30pm to 10pm PST and we’re currently 5/9 Mythic ToS.

About Us: Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild. The guild currently supports 14 raid teams, and has many weekly activities for guild members.

Dreadnought is a Mythic raiding team with a goal of completing all tiers on Mythic difficulty in a two day per week raid schedule. This requires competent, mature raiders with extensive raid experience and a willingness to learn and constantly improve.

Team Dreadnought is currently looking for capable players with an emphasis on the following classes:

Healer: Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Hunter, Warlock, Shadow Priest
Melee DPS: Rogue, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Enhance Shaman

About You: We’re looking for responsible, drama-free, mature people with prior experience in Heroic and Mythic raiding. You should be willing to improve your performance in any way possible, such as checking your logs and asking for help if needed or spending time with your teammates running keys. We prioritize mechanics over parses and are looking for like-minded players.

Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com. For additional questions, please message us on btag. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ravènsky – Recruiting Officer & Ranged DPS Lead
Bnet: Ravenskye#1376
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
[H]-Remnant- Of <Seraph>

3/9M
(7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)

About Team
As a young Seraph raid team, our goals are to down mythic raiding content as well as forge friendships in the process. We have very dedicated leadership that stresses the importance of building a fun atmosphere but also remaining tried and true to the hard work that comes with progression raiding. If you are interested in Mythic content but also want the fun that comes with a large social atmosphere, consider Remnant as your new home!

Raiding with us also offers the perks that come with the Seraph raiding community!

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

Mage - Any
Priest - Shadow, disc
Warlock - Affliction
Druid - Balance, Guardian
Warrior - Closed
Paladin - Retribution, Holy
Demon Hunter - Beastmaster
Hunter - BM, MM
Shaman - Closed
Death Knight - Unholy
Rogue - Assassination