gold farming help

General Discussion
hey guys! im not working atm due to stuff going on in real life too personal for wow, but i need to be able to keep up my sub. can someone tell me some solid gold farming methods? even if its not the best just something i can do for a few hrs so many days etc to afford tokens? i play on stormrage server if that helps any.
I've made well over a million gold since April on one toon just by buying raw beast hides and making drums of fury. I started with ~20k seed money and was off (although a lvl3 garry helps). As a bonus you level LW to nearly 600. Assuming you have a level 90+ tailor you can make around 5-10k a week making hexweave bags but for those you need the garry hut. FWIW
Check out the woweconomy subreddit
oh so drums of fury are good sellers huh? thats a good tip ty for that
If you have a good amount of alts, you can easily buy a token each month just by farming gold missions in your order hall board. You just need max-level alts and champions with 850 ilvl for this to work. Once you put in the initial legwork, you spend less than 20 minutes per day farming the gold missions.

I clear over 500k/month with 7 alts, so 3-4 should net you enough to buy a 200k token.

Alternatively, you can research the Auction House and buy low/sell high.
11/02/2017 02:52 PMPosted by Yventley
Check out the woweconomy subreddit

I second this.

Also, get and learn TSM3 (Trade Skill Master) - it's an AH addon with a bit of a steep learning curve but it'll help you greatly by knowing what an item is worth when you buy and sell on the AH by setting up groups then buying and selling hundreds of items in seconds by scrolling with your mouse wheel.

Watch Youtube videos on how to use it.

Back in the first six months of Legion, it afforded me the 2M for my Bloodfang Widow mount, and has since kept me rather wealthy via my alts' professions as the above poster's mentions - key thing is to diversify markets such as LWing (drums for example).

But remember, different things sell differently on different servers. Check UMJ for what sells well on your server: https://theunderminejournal.com/
I used TSM several years ago. When I tried it 2 years later, there was a new version and the dozens of youtube videos were ALL for the old version. I finally gave up.

TSM is 100% non-intuitive. Everything is easy, when you know how. But one simple thing requires doing 3 things in 3 unrelated spots (one in the app, one in the auction house, etc.). Without an up-to-date guide it is hopeless.

They have announced TSM-4 will come out in in December, with a beta version out in mid-november. I have decided to wait and try TSM-4. Their spokesman says they've improved the use interface a lot. I don't want to go thru the effort of figuring out TSM-3 and getting it all set up, then switching to TSM-4 a month later.

But if you want to craft and sell lots of different things, TSM is wonderful. Once you have everything set up the way you want it, it saves you hours every week!
I used TSM several years ago. When I tried it 2 years later, there was a new version and the dozens of youtube videos were ALL for the old version. I finally gave up.

TSM is 100% non-intuitive. Everything is easy, when you know how. But one simple thing requires doing 3 things in 3 unrelated spots (one in the app, one in the auction house, etc.). Without an up-to-date guide it is hopeless.

They have announced TSM-4 will come out in in December, with a beta version out in mid-november. I have decided to wait and try TSM-4. Their spokesman says they've improved the use interface a lot. I don't want to go thru the effort of figuring out TSM-3 and getting it all set up, the switching to TSM-4 a month later.

But if you want to craft and sell lots of different things, TSM is wonderful. Once you have everything set up the way you want it, it saves you hours every week!

I'd have to disagree about the usability of TSM3. I was intimidated, but I tried it and it's not that bad. Doing simple things is pretty simple, once you have the basic concepts down. Hazelnutty (sp?) has some real beginning videos on Youtube covering the basics.
just dont spend your gold and use alch/herbs
I'm lazy so currently going for the "level many alts and run missions" route of gold making.
When things get slow you can always drop into some farms as well. I like mining so I'll go get stacks of whatever is selling well. It's not a huge gold boost but when you're in between stacking up your professions it can make the difference.
I have to agree with the Class Hall mission method. I've been working on my alts and gearing up their champions since 9/24 and have made over 800k just doing missions.

And this is with me just checking the mission board three or four times a day during my breaks at my full-time job.

Not too shabby, methinks.
I make a lot of money from garrisons, but that's across 10 toons. What Fluffergyrl says in the 2nd post is legit, drums make you a lot. Hexweave bags as well. If you have a lot of maxed out garrisons with scavenger followers left over from WoD they make a good amount of nigh free gold. Will it be less than a bunch of toons with Legion Order Halls? Yes. But the tradeoff is unlike Order Hall stuff, you really don't have to work for garrisons. One expac later and even after they were nerfed they still spit a fair amount of easy gold at you.
good tips thank you all! i will look into giving them a try :)
11/02/2017 05:28 PMPosted by Farora
I'm lazy so currently going for the "level many alts and run missions" route of gold making.

Laughing really hard right now thanks.
Time is money friends.
Gather, combine and sell it less than others are selling it for.
Using the "bot-n" program is recommended by many here.
I would not advise that.
It takes many weeks of the quoted advice above.