My only advice for Demo Rework

Warlock
Make demonic empowerment cause your currently summoned demons to be permanent until killed. This works into the fantasy of summoning hordes of demons, and makes not having to cast the crap spell more than once (either give it a fat cooldown or make it a huge manacost or something)
I think that is a bad idea personally
I think the buff should be a pulse from the warlock himself with a increased duration and generate shards.. 45sec-1 min CD 30 sec Duration gen 3 shards

provide the benefits it currently provides to any demon the warlock summons during duration ect.

It would ease up the "Clunkiness" of current DE with the obvious bonus of berserked pets without being overpowered.

edit; They just need to return it to Late mop demo.. Leap howls imp swarm cooldowns and meta shifts.
Id give anything for meta, but since they gave it to cemen hunters Im grasping at straws here
Id give anything for meta, but since they gave it to cemen hunters Im grasping at straws here

Bahahahaha
11/03/2017 01:19 PMPosted by Nazumar

I have good faith they'll bring it back, There's been more than enough feedback this expansion for them to do the right thing.

As I've said before and I'll continue to say, It's canon for Warlocks to have a meta form even kanrethad our follower still has meta and uses the old demonology resource if you click on his him and inspect the unit frame.

There's no reason 2 meta classes can't co exist within WoW.
11/03/2017 02:17 PMPosted by Xelnaz
11/03/2017 01:19 PMPosted by Nazumar

I have good faith they'll bring it back, There's been more than enough feedback this expansion for them to do the right thing.

As I've said before and I'll continue to say, It's canon for Warlocks to have a meta form even kanrethad our follower still has meta and uses the old demonology resource if you click on his him and inspect the unit frame.

I agree with everything you said but... blizz gon' do what blizz gon' do. I want to be very wrong, but I recommend not hoping for this. I'm afraid you'll only hurt yourself in the end. :(
Just allow US to consume the number of active demons, except named 'pet' ones, to enter meta for a few seconds per demon consumed. 45 sec CD.

The reason Warlocks can't have metamorphosis is the fact that everyone (or almost all of them) that rolled Demon Hunters will reroll Warlock.

A character transformation might not be the solution for Demonology, maybe we should get a moment that we trigger a spell (with a CD) that transform all our baseline spells into new ones, and those spells are demons, that means, we summon weaker demons first, build up secondary resource (maybe SS or Fury), and then we use that spell with a CD and spend all the secondary resource into powerful demons.
11/04/2017 01:13 AMPosted by Kenjihands

The reason Warlocks can't have metamorphosis is the fact that everyone (or almost all of them) that rolled Demon Hunters will reroll Warlock.

A character transformation might not be the solution for Demonology, maybe we should get a moment that we trigger a spell (with a CD) that transform all our baseline spells into new ones, and those spells are demons, that means, we summon weaker demons first, build up secondary resource (maybe SS or Fury), and then we use that spell with a CD and spend all the secondary resource into powerful demons.

I disagree, People who enjoy DH will still continue playing the class.

Your statement really says something though to me, If you assume people will re roll to demo lock if both DH and Lock have meta it says something about DH.

If people are willing to reroll from DH to Lock it proves Demo was much more enjoyable.

To me honestly, Anyone I have spoken to regarding DH's who plays/played them as a main in legion hates them.

I feel like the DH is a dying class, They're hated in pve and in pvp. Anyone I speak to expresses the same opinion about them and it's how much they dislike playing them.

Meta is the solution to demonology and it always has been, Nothing blizzard can do will replace the enjoyment many people had for the class.

What I really don't understand is why they went through the trouble and hard work of reworking the spec if two expansions later it was reworked.

Summoning a bunch of AI controlled minions to do damage for you isn't interactive.

On the other hand, Building up a resource then transforming into a demon to dump some burst, cast some demonbolts/chaos waves is interactive.

The ball is in blizzards court, The community wants meta back not a spec that plays how it does now.
Demonic empowerment should GO.

Demo should play almost like an icicle system, with imps/other demons as living breathing icicles that get consumed by thal'kiels consumption.

The intricate setup should give them the hardest sitting spell in the game and will make some some exiciting gameplay options.

Other options include consumption of many lesser demons to summon pit lords and other monstrosities.

It should have three different playstyle options:

1. "ROT SPEC" pumps out as many imps and demons as possible with long durations
2. "BIG TK SPEC" focused on consuming demons for fat implosions/TK
3. "PIT LORD SPEC" focused on consuming demons for fat pit lord
All I wanna do is have a powerful pet spec.

Not play a spec that throws ephemeral pets at bosses in a short window.
11/04/2017 06:01 AMPosted by Svengali

Demo should play almost like an icicle system, with imps/other demons as living breathing icicles that get consumed by thal'kiels consumption.

The intricate setup should give them the hardest sitting spell in the game and will make some some exiciting gameplay options.

Other options include consumption of many lesser demons to summon pit lords and other monstrosities.

2. "BIG TK SPEC" focused on consuming demons for fat implosions/TK

You realize TKC will go away next expansion right?

2. "BIG TK SPEC" focused on consuming demons for fat implosions/TK[i][/i]

Already doin this now XD
The way they've been talking at blizzcon, they have said they aren't making huge class redesigns or changes at least for the most part. I worry even after a brand new expac that we won't be fixed which is pretty sad to say the least.
11/04/2017 11:08 AMPosted by Deathage
The way they've been talking at blizzcon, they have said they aren't making huge class redesigns or changes at least for the most part. I worry even after a brand new expac that we won't be fixed which is pretty sad to say the least.

Any evidence to support what you're saying or it's just what you've heard going around?
11/04/2017 11:32 AMPosted by Xelnaz
11/04/2017 11:08 AMPosted by Deathage

Any evidence to support what you're saying or it's just what you've heard going around?

https://youtu.be/FOkw1BSzBKI?t=8m57s Dev interviews by some youtubers.

While definitely not final, it certainly lends credence to the feeling and fears that demonology won't be fixed until 9.0.

Which makes me incredibly sad. I still consider myself a warlock main, even though I haven't played mine since about last October.
11/04/2017 04:07 PMPosted by Lisonda
<span class="truncated">...</span>

While definitely not final, it certainly lends credence to the feeling and fears that demonology won't be fixed until 9.0.

Which makes me incredibly sad. I still consider myself a warlock main, even though I haven't played mine since about last October.

That video from the time you mentioned mentions nothing about class reworks it talks about talent tree customization which they then respond by saying some of the artifacts will be baked into the classes and others won't.

They also talk discuss class balance and how there won't be big sweeping changes unlike legion.

They last thing they mention is if the rotation sizes will be changing and the answer was no they're going to stay roughly the same size.

I don't think I recall hearing something about reworks just the following points.

-Some of the artifacts will be baked into classes

-No big sweeping class balance changes

-Rotation sizes going to stay roughly the same size

If on the rare situation demonology isn't finished by 8.0 I doubt I'll be buying the expansion.

They cannot leave demonology how it is currently for another whole expansion and expect to get away with it.

That video from the time you mentioned mentions nothing about class reworks it talks about talent tree customization which they then respond by saying some of the artifacts will be baked into the classes and others won't.

They also talk discuss class balance and how there won't be big sweeping changes unlike legion.

They last thing they mention is if the rotation sizes will be changing and the answer was no they're going to stay roughly the same size.

I don't think I recall hearing something about reworks just the following points.

If on the rare situation demonology isn't finished by 8.0 I doubt I'll be buying the expansion.

They cannot leave demonology how it is currently for another whole expansion and expect to get away with it.

Do you really think if they're not planning on making smaller changes to classes, that they'll suddenly take up the more radical step of reworking the spec entirely?
11/04/2017 06:13 PMPosted by Lisonda

Do you really think if they're not planning on making smaller changes to classes, that they'll suddenly take up the more radical step of reworking the spec entirely?

Most of our class plays similarly to how it did a few xpacs ago.

When I say rework I mean removing some and bringing others back which definitely is still plausible.

They're already in the process of bringing back some class abilities that have been pruned.

What makes you think they aren't giving us baseline tools back like shadowburn, fire and brimstone, dark soul ect.
Hope they give us the ability to summon felbats, jailers, inquisitors, mor'angs(?)you know those demons with eyepatches and a sword/saw for an arm?, that lion demon that has a bunch of faces, and of course pit lords, we need pit lords.

I think as demonology and master of summoning demons we should have the ability to summon special demons.

Also should make fel lord and observer baseline or pve talents.