Allied Races You Would Like to See

Emerald Dream
hey hey hey its fat tinksy and i got a thread for you

I'm sure most of us are excited about those new subraces revealed at Blizzcon 2017 (Anaheim, California) during the "World of Warcraft: Whats Next?" panel, in which they teased the release of additional subrace options in the future.

What other races would you like to see in World of Warcraft 7: Battle for Azeroth?

I, personally, am crossing my fingers for the
I don't really want a new race, I just want a chiropractor so I'm not hunched over all the time.
I'm pretty surprised and bummed they decided to go with Dark Iron dwarves over Wildhammer. Hopefully they add them in somewhere down the line. Brown orcs, too.
Boat garrison race.
11/03/2017 07:14 PMPosted by Awax
I don't really want a new race, I just want a chiropractor so I'm not hunched over all the time.

Id play Orc if they stood up straight
I mean they are giving Void Elves to the Alliance so that's a blood elf-like model for Allies, but I wouldn't mind seeing just a plain High elf option either.

What I REALLY want to see is humans getting wizard length beards. GIVE US REAL BEARDS
I'd like a little creativity back into the game design...but...sure, what's one more elf race in a world full of...elves.

bloody elves.
The Tuskarr, of course.

May your nets always be full!
I agree with that guy.
half orcs (garona)
half ogres (mok'nathal)
forest troll, sand trolls
hobgoblins, gilgoblins
mekkagnomes, leper gnomes
I'd like them to update/get rid of the worgen snarl/crappy teeth.

11/03/2017 10:10 PMPosted by Pancakeparty
The Tuskarr, of course.

May your nets always be full!
^And these guys would be awesome
Brown orcs seems an easy grab.
Mag'har orcs so we can priest-orc.

anything else is just fattening gravy.
Human model forsaken & dragonmaw orcs.
If they let people be undead high elves (beyond DK's), the internet would break. Arthas tore through elven lands on the way to the Sunwell, so it makes sense there would be some.

And the game would be full of people named Sssylvánássss because the majority of the player base is brain damaged.
I can't faction change Dreadmoore if they make undead high elves instead of undead humans, jarleon.
11/03/2017 07:12 PMPosted by Amour
hey hey hey its fat tinksy and i got a thread for you

Iba wouldba likeba toba seeba someba brownba orcbas, bruhba!
Mech gnomes
11/04/2017 08:52 AMPosted by Treng
Human model forsaken & dragonmaw orcs.

Oooh...Human model forsaken...NOW THAT would be interesting...and reinforce the bias that forsaken are really just humans who want to screw over everyone.
...because the majority of the player base is brain damaged.

You talking to me?

https://youtu.be/dX_1B0w7Hzc?t=126

:D