8/9 946 mage lf new home [h]

Guild Recruitment
Title pretty much explains it all. I was raid lead for a 5/9M guild <Dont Release> on Firetree, got a paid transfer here to Arthas for <Fever Dream> and then the guild disbanded. Ended up in <The Exiled> but there are just too many mages so I don't see a whole lot of raid time. I don't mind sitting, I always know the fights before an encounter and I can be very vocal if using discord.
Had some pretty rough stuff happen these past two months causing my artifact to be a little behind (71, almost 72 in frost and 66 in fire 60 in arcane).

I'm 8/9M TOS currently with over 100 pulls on KJ.

I have all legies except fire bracers and frost helm (fire bracers should appear this week). I can play all 3 specs well.

PM me @ sadlo#1909 or respond here with real id.
Selbink#1837 or Eycel#1497 if you aren't too terribly opposed to Alliance offers. 8/9m. :)
Dominion

A Mythic 7/9 Raiding guild on US-Stormrage. We're a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
We are actively recruiting Healers, Ranged DPS, and all exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman
RDPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
We would be very interested in speaking with you about a core spot in our team. Message me at mynucka1788#1532

Before you read this post please keep in mind that everything in italics is actually happening in the background.

<It Gets Worse> 7/9 Mythic ToS.

Are you tired of the same old guilds? Dreading logging in for raid on Tuesday? Fed up with the same GM threatening to bench players?

Infomercial actor spills pizza sauce on himself.

Who has the time or the energy for these flaccid guilds anymore?

Introducing <It Gets Worse>

Whispers It Gets Worse

Stage Explosions -- Sand Storm -- Broncos Cheerleaders -- Back Flips -- Monster Trucks

The only guild featured on the front page of Men’s Fitness, Vogue, and Bon Appetite. We also glow in the dark.

Hugh Jackman testimonial.
Mike Tyson knocking out Kil’Jaeden.
Jennifer Lawrence shooting an arrow.

We are a group of experienced raiders with one goal in mind: providing a fun but focused raid environment to clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our leadership is tainted with Cutting Edge experience. Our base is growing but we need YOU to add to the girth of our mighty roster.

Server: Area 52 HORDE

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 7:00 - 10:00 PST

Current Needs

Healer: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin
MDPS: Warrior, Enhance Shaman
RDPS: Mage

All players of exceptional caliber are encouraged to apply. All raid spots are given on a merit basis, outperform a raider and you will earn the spot.

Loot: Council.
Pie: Apple.
Attitude: Mature with a hint of immaturity.
Posture: Erect.
Dishwasher: Safe.

If you are at all interested (and let’s be honest if you’ve read this far you definitely are) please contact.

Mynucka1788#1532
Fattyv63#1891
Vlob#1491
Abort#11590

It does get worse, but then it gets better.
I'd be really interested in talking to you about SORRY EH sometime this week. We're in need of a solid Mage to fill out our DPS core. I'll drop some info here and let you get in touch if you find any of it interesting. I really hope to hear from you.

To be brief, we are a newly formed 2-day, 7-hour guild on Area 52. Our roster is a collection of adult raiders with extensive prior high end raiding experience; much of our core, including the leadership, is already 9/9M in ToS. We put a premium on preparation and good mechanical play, as well as activity outside of raid hours. Our goal is to clear each tier on a real life-friendly schedule.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday, 9:30 PM - 1:00 AM EST

Leadership experience:
Hulawhoops (GM) - US 48 M Kil'jaeden
Chrissinger (RL) - US 79 M Kil'jaeden
Delaslock (Officer) - US 70 M Kil'jaeden

Please feel free to contact myself or another officer if you'd like to talk:

Hulawhoops (GM) - Hulahoops#1762
Chrissinger (RL) - Singer#11516
update: have all legies but frost helm. im a real mage now!
Firetree was my server for years! Miss it.

<Nexus> on Dalaran - Alliance is recruiting a Mage. Check us out and see if we're a fit for you!

Progression: 7/9 Mythic ToS (currently halted progression, only farming one day)
Days: Monday and Wednesday 8-12 EST

If you're interested, hit us up!

Ultray#1122
<Happy Ending> on Proudmoore [A] is now recruiting. [7/9M]

Raid Time & Days (EST):
10:30 PM to 1:30 AM on Tue/Wed/Thur
Optional runs happen throughout the week, but nothing mandatory. These will be posted in discord. We do not require any kind of mandatory alts for split runs and we typically do not extend past raid time.

Loot Council

Currently recruiting the following to round out our roster in preparation for ANTORUS:
DPS:
Mage
Druid (Balance)
Warlock
Rogue
Warrior
DH

As always, all exceptional players are encouraged to apply.
Don't be afraid to hit us up either if you might be looking for casual/bench play.

If interested, contact:
Juggy#11476 [GM]
Kitt#1855 (Bnet)/ Kitt#5919 (Discord) [Officer]
Dunkinpwnuts#1592 [Officer]

WHO WE ARE:
A new late-night, semi-hardcore guild that comes from a variety of backgrounds in gaming. While the end goal is to gain Cutting Edge for every raid tier, this is still a game and we want to have fun while doing it! Most of our roster comes from a 7/9M guild that inevitably broke apart like many other Legion guilds. We hope to keep this one alive and active as long as possible. We have fun in other games together, discord is fairly active, and we mainly just want to raid while having fun.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
-Positive attitude. We're progressing through Mythic, EXPECT multiple wipes going in. We know it gets frustrating, but we hope to get the environment as laid-back and fun as possible while progressing.
-Awareness. We understand making mistakes, but we also expect you to work on them.
-Consistency in attendance, mechanics, and dps. Do the best research you can in a timely manner.
-Dedication. At least 90% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur and that is okay but at least notify an officer.
-Be prepared. Know your class. Know your rotation. Know the encounters beforehand.

We'll provide the food and flasks, you provide your best attitude and knowledge. If you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to help with what we can.

You can always expect the same from us and do not be afraid to comment if you get less than desired.
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - HEROIC - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
First off grats on getting the bracers, 2nd I would like to talk to you about joining Diffusion we are 8/9m on turalyon us. We currently are progressing through mythic kj and would like another range to our roster to help us kill him and to help us clear antorus. If you are interested please add me on bnet all my info is linked below.

02/23/2017 12:33 PMPosted by Avarice
☄️Diffusion☄️

We're currently looking for talented players to progress through legions content with. These are the preferred classes we are looking for at the moment, but accepting any talented players if you are a good fit.

⚔️Requirements⚔️
66+ Traits
940+ ilvl
High attendance

Immediate Needs for Antorus
Melee/Tank: Warrior, Windwalker, Ret
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Lock, Mage, Hunter
Heals: Disc, Sham, MW

Guild: <Diffusion>
Server: US-Turalyon
Schedule: We have a 3 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed/Thr 9:00pm-12:00am EST.
Progression: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 8/9M
History: Our core group has been raiding together since WoLK.
Voice: Discord
Loot: EP/GP

Feel free to contact one of our officers in game, or on our website:
http://diffusion-turalyon.enjin.com
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6640
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Diffusion
BTag- Lustratic#1862
Discord Tag: Enviable#1779
Wont bother you with a long copy pasta guild post, But <Serious Guild Name> would be very interested in bringing you on as a main ranged DPS for the rest of ToS and Antorus. We are currently 7/9M and raid Tues-Thurs 830PM CST to 11:30PM. We reimburse any Faction/Realm change needed and would love to hear from you.

You can contact me at Treehugger#1161 for any other questions.

Hope to hear from you soon.
hey add me, i think we'd be a good fit, 7/9m tues weds thurs 930 - 1230 am pst

yungpiccolo#1885

<Ginyu Force> (Horde - Kil'Jaeden) [7/9 Mythic ToS, 9/9 Heroic ToS, 10/10 Mythic NH] is looking for members to add to our ranks as we dive into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras.

We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM PST).

We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an fun atmosphere.

We are currently looking for exceptional players that have extensive knowledge in their class.

Any and all of those classes with decent experience (2/9M and logs to back it up) and a moderate ilvl (nothing below 915), are strongly encouraged to message our recruiters. Real IDs are below. If you have any questions at all please message us personally.

Thank you for considering us as a choice for your new guild and hope to hear from you soon!

Message YungPiccolo#1885, Frieza#1349, or Opressor#1396.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey there!

<Attrition> is currently recruiting in preparation for Antorus. Community is equally important as progression to us; We want to create a hospitable environment for all our members and push content on a less-demanding schedule. We will always strive for Cutting Edge in every available tier and try to make raiding the best experience possible for all of our players.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9pm-12am EST. We have optional alt and carry runs on off-days and regularly run M+ throughout the week.

If you'd like a little insight into our past progression, you can check out our forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/19650245010

Feel free to contact Cevren#1498 or Villainess#1397 with any questions or concerns you may have. Good luck in your search!