Easing up Demon Hunter Restrictions:

General Discussion
Hey Blizzard, do you think that with the next Expansion incoming soon we could have Demon Hunters 1 per server restriction removed? I'd like to roll a Night Elf Demon Hunter to try out the Altruis version, of the Demon Hunter's Campaign but I can't at the moment due to this restriction.

With that in mind could you relax it as you did for Death Knights in Cataclysm?
Demon Hunters need MORE restrictions like "only 1 per account" and "only DH exclusive transmog"
We have restrictions? XD (Kidding. Seriously, if we do, I honestly didn't know ... )
Demon hunters should be deleted now that the Legion is defeated.
The last thing we need in this game is more hero classes.
What purpose could one possibly have for having more than one demon hunter? They only have 2 specs.
11/08/2017 03:34 PMPosted by Gades
Hey Blizzard, do you think that with the next Expansion incoming soon we could have Demon Hunters 1 per server restriction removed, the same way it was removed for Cataclysm?

I'd really like to roll a Night Elf Demon Hunter but I can't at the moment.

Traitor.
11/08/2017 03:37 PMPosted by Adelphie

DK's should be deleted now that the Scourge is defeated.

Paladins should be deleted now that Xe'ra is defeated.

Warlocks should be deleted now that Gul'dan is defeated.

See how silly this sounds?
11/08/2017 04:11 PMPosted by Vail
What purpose could one possibly have for having more than one demon hunter? They only have 2 specs.

Ever since they removed the concept of specs there's no reason to have more than one outside of enjoyment of having more of one class. It's not like it's a pain to swap between Druid specs, and having more than one doesn't help your gearing aspirations.

Plus with them carrying over the Artifact concept (partially at least) having more than one class (for the purpose of spec swapping or something) is detrimental to your ability to do things outside of WoW.
11/08/2017 04:47 PMPosted by Dogwalkerx

Gul'dan is not the purpose of Warlocks. He is a Warlock.

Destroying the Burning Legion is the purpose of Demon Hunters and the Legion is destroyed.

"My life is dedicated to destroying the Burning Legion"
-Every single obnoxious DH ever.
11/08/2017 04:47 PMPosted by Dogwalkerx

Yeah, because none of those are the same.
11/08/2017 03:36 PMPosted by Mortis
Demon Hunters need MORE restrictions like "only 1 per account" and "only DH exclusive transmog"

Undead should only last six months per account, since you're all corrupt putrid decaying sacks of dead tissue wrapped around bones. Seriously, what's with the perpetual zombie deal?

Fall apart and stop moving, already.
11/08/2017 04:56 PMPosted by Adelphie
Yeah, because none of those are the same.

It's about as ridiculous as your statement was.
Wooooh classic servers!
11/08/2017 04:52 PMPosted by Sakujo
Ever since they removed the concept of specs there's no reason to have more than one outside of enjoyment of having more of one class. It's not like it's a pain to swap between Druid specs, and having more than one doesn't help your gearing aspirations.

Except maybe I want to play one Alliance side without deleting my currently existing one. Maybe just maybe your idea of fun isn't my idea of fun. Shocking I know.

11/08/2017 04:52 PMPosted by Sakujo
Plus with them carrying over the Artifact concept (partially at least) having more than one class (for the purpose of spec swapping or something) is detrimental to your ability to do things outside of WoW.

I think I can decide what is and isn't detrimental in my life, and with my free time.

Thanks for your concern.

11/08/2017 05:10 PMPosted by Coranas
Wooooh classic servers!

Classic Forums are that way mate. Are you lost?
Was it Cataclysm when the Death Knight restrictions were removed? I thought it was Mists. *shrug*
Oh, Mortis, you're so cute when you're whinging about demon hunters. :D

11/08/2017 04:55 PMPosted by Mortis
"My life is dedicated to destroying the Burning Legion"

That is correct; we demon hunters have dedicated our lives to destroying the Burning Legion. And once the Legion is destroyed, we've got our whole lives in front of us... wide open... full of new possibilities to experience...

...like becoming warlock hunters. Or undead hunters. Both totally valid options, once we've put the Legion to bed.
11/08/2017 06:24 PMPosted by Ashnazg
...like becoming warlock hunters. Or undead hunters. Both totally valid options, once we've put the Legion to bed.

I'd love to see that. If you guys come hunt me it saves me the trouble of hunting you all lol