Horde Raider LF Semi-Hardcore Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi there I am currently like it says in the search of a Home, I took off two month of so after my guild broke up. I am looking for a Enjoyable raiding guild where everyone is doing there best, Shows up on time for the most part and ready to down bosses. Posted a few days ago but guild that I was talking to didn't end up working out.

-Raiding History-
-Current-

Emerald Nighmare 7/7H (7/7M)
Trial of Valor 3/3H
Nighthold 10/10H 6/10M
Tomb of Serageras 9/9H (No mythic)

-Warlords of Draenor-
HFC - Finished 9/13M About 7 months before the end of the xpac and took that time off because I was moving and stuff.
BRF - Did not raid much there
HFC - I did 2/7M And was on a dead server trying to keep guild alive lol.

-Mists-
SoO - I finished with Coalition US 99th
ToT - was doing 25mans at the time and only got 10/12M Was fighting Leishen forever haha
HoF and Terrace - I have the Ahead of the curve for finishing both
Vaults - Same ahead of the curve including elegon mount first week woot woot

-Cata-
DW with 15% Nerf dumb spine and trinkets haha
Firelands we got 7/7 Heroic

I can go all the way back to vanilla finishing every tier all the way to current except for a bit last xpac, ulduar and original Naxx.

About me -
Been a GM/Rl on and off for last 10 years always playing a very high level and plan to continue to do so, just because I cannot raid 5 days does not mean I will not do everything in my power to min max ect. I play this game to be the best but now I am a bit laid back and like to enjoy myself while killing bosses. I do not plan to push world/server firsts but I do plan to log on and not waste a raid night waiting for 1 person to login. I show up ready to raid and knowing the fights. I am always up to help theorycraft fights and raid lead to help us down a boss well as switching toons for whats needs and that brings me to toons... haha

Toons -
928 Elemental shaman (Alliance)
890 Mage (Frost/Arcane)
920 Warrior Tank (Love tanking on warriors haha)
825 Hunter (Not played much into him this xpac)
931 Gaurdian Druid, 819 Boomkin (Perfer tanking or healing on him)
929 Warlock
910 Assassination Rogue
910 Priest

I usually switch around for what guild needs and can master any toon I have 27 90+ Toons and like to level and gear alts I pride myself on being able to hit 110 and get 920+ in 1 week with pugs and dedication haha.

Availability -
Any day after 5pm Pacific and Weekends times do not matter

loot -
I can honestly say loot is not a big deal to me I gear myself for the most part and when bosses die loot comes out I do not get upset and I am ok with wipes damn you dark animus 100+ Wipes on 25man because locks cannot control pets haha.

What I am looking for -
I am looking for a family not just a raiding guild I would like to stay horde though. I want to login and do more then just raid or when I login have more then myself online. I love to talk and perfer a active guild please! I do pvp a bit but not a big deal at all its rare haha.

If you are interested in chatting with me please add me
Kritikal1224#1929
Reforged is a 2 night mythic minded guild on Zul'jin. We were 7/10M in NH after starting mid tier and 5/9M in ToS. We are looking to bolster our ranks as we move into Antorus. We are a Tues/Thurs 9-12 est group.

Shoot me a message Crogarby or add me MykeETykes#1540. Would love to chat with ya!
Savage Factory – Cookie Factory raid team
About us:
We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Sunday/Monday nights from 9pm-12 EST. Currently focused on clearing heroic content with AotC, we are recruiting to fill in our ranks and step into some light mythic raiding. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen.

Group progression:
Previous Raids cleared AotC.
ToS: 3/9M

What we're looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps.)

Healer:
Mistweaver Monk
Holy Paladin

Ranged DPS:
Balance Druid
Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Melee Dps:
Rogue
Paladin

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us

Currently lookin for 1 1337 ranged dps to join right into our core! love to chat with ya.
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 5/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM PST/8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi Murderer,

<Spellbound> 9/9H on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - HEROIC - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Heya Murderer. If you change your mind and decide you would like to join an Alliance guild we have would love for you to join us at Free Reign. We are trying to get more people to join us for the Antorus, we currently have four different raid teams and are ranked #5 on our server Greymane/Tanaris we are currently 5/9M in ToS and have:

Competitive (5/9M)

Aotc (9/9H)

Heroic (8/9H)

Casual (9/9N)

RBGS (work in progress and currently on Friday nights)

Our raid Times are 7-9pm CST Monday and Thursday for Competitive and Aotc
and 7-9pm CST Wednesday and Saturday for Heroic and Casual. If you are interested in possibly joining us please message me or our raid director Xast, you can contact me through Bnet at Sharpfangz#1461 or through Discord at Shaded#2226 or our raid director Xast at Xast#2811. I will be sending a req to try and get in contact with you asap if you are interested. We would love to talk with ya!
<Astral> is a newly re-formed 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break. Our core is mostly 4-5/9M ToS and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can.

It is important to understand that the team will not enter Mythic progression until we have the 20 specific players that we are looking for.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST
Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must.

Expectations
Positive attitude
90% attendance
Exceptional knowledge of your class
Flexibility
Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start

925+ IL
60+ Artifact Traits
9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

Recruitment
Melee DPS:
Rogue
Warrior
Shaman
Death Knight
Ranged DPS:
Mage
Druid
Shaman
Hunter
Warlock
Contact us

Discord
GM: Netho#6174
zephaas#1197

BNet
DirtNasty#11601
We would be very interested in speaking with you about a core spot in our team. Message me at mynucka1788#1532

Before you read this post please keep in mind that everything in italics is actually happening in the background.

<It Gets Worse> 7/9 Mythic ToS.

Are you tired of the same old guilds? Dreading logging in for raid on Tuesday? Fed up with the same GM threatening to bench players?

Infomercial actor spills pizza sauce on himself.

Who has the time or the energy for these flaccid guilds anymore?

Introducing <It Gets Worse>

Whispers It Gets Worse

Stage Explosions -- Sand Storm -- Broncos Cheerleaders -- Back Flips -- Monster Trucks

The only guild featured on the front page of Men’s Fitness, Vogue, and Bon Appetite. We also glow in the dark.

Hugh Jackman testimonial.
Mike Tyson knocking out Kil’Jaeden.
Jennifer Lawrence shooting an arrow.

We are a group of experienced raiders with one goal in mind: providing a fun but focused raid environment to clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our leadership is tainted with Cutting Edge experience. Our base is growing but we need YOU to add to the girth of our mighty roster.

Server: Area 52 HORDE

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 7:00 - 10:00 PST

Current Needs

Healer: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin
MDPS: Warrior, Enhance Shaman
RDPS: Mage

All players of exceptional caliber are encouraged to apply. All raid spots are given on a merit basis, outperform a raider and you will earn the spot.

Loot: Council.
Pie: Apple.
Attitude: Mature with a hint of immaturity.
Posture: Erect.
Dishwasher: Safe.

If you are at all interested (and let’s be honest if you’ve read this far you definitely are) please contact.

Mynucka1788#1532
Fattyv63#1891
Vlob#1491
Abort#11590

It does get worse, but then it gets better.
Hello <Astral> is a newly formed 2 day/6 hour(Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST) raiding guild on Mal'ganis horde built from mythic players with over 10 years of raiding experience. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Netho#6174
BNet: Netho#1554

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759251282#1
Talking to people now :)
:)
Murderer! I will contact you via battle chat but I think you'd be a good fit here! Hope to speak with you soon!

Molten Core Swim Team -2/9 M, 9/9 H ToS. Recruiting for mythic progression. Raid is Tues/Thur/Sun 7:30 - 9:30 PM st. We are a casual progression raid group that likes to chill and have fun while keeping a positive vibe downing content.

Looking for DPS (all) pure and with great OS Healing (H Priest/R Druid). Must be Mythic ready, don't have to have the mythic experience yet.

Mostly 25+ guild, must be 18+

*We have members always pushing Mythic 10+ for loot chances each week.
*Every Saturday is a Normal Alt run night (bring your main as well) followed by any achievement runs people need.
*We have leads for each role that will help guide and develop skill

Recruiting all other potential raiders to help learn and gear and standby for spots in raids.

Shamsz (GM)- pjmes#1446
Allonsy - Guild Lead - Murdertramp#1435
Singlesolder - Class Lead/Recruiter - YuGiOh#1530
Boutreefiddy - Class Lead - hanzilol#1492
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H ToS and wishing to down some MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- High
Boomkin- High
Lock- Extremely High
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- 1/2 slots open
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- HIGH
Warr- Low
Feral- Med/High
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- Med

Healers- One/Two Main spec healer slots open+ Off spec healers wanted

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- High
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- No current openings.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
Who We Want:
We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders.
What We Are Currently Recruiting:
High:
DPS
Medium:
Healers
Low:
Tank
Our Progression:
7/7H EN
3/3H ToV
10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH
9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS
We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST
How To Contact Us:
Tristrem#1953 GL
Vow#1666 Officer
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey there!

<Attrition> is currently recruiting in preparation for Antorus. Community is equally important as progression to us; We want to create a hospitable environment for all our members and push content on a less-demanding schedule. We will always strive for Cutting Edge in every available tier and try to make raiding the best experience possible for all of our players.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9pm-12am EST. We have optional alt and carry runs on off-days and regularly run M+ throughout the week.

If you'd like a little insight into our past progression, you can check out our forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/19650245010

Feel free to contact Cevren#1498 or Villainess#1397 with any questions or concerns you may have. Good luck in your search!
<Amateur Night> (5/9M)
Semi-Harcore progressive guild 2 nights a week, with other casual raids going on throughtout the week.Tight family like feel doing lots of Mythic+s and achievement runs as well
for those who are interested in such. PvPers also welcome to join, we are trying to create a little community for them as well in order to do RBGs and have Arena teams going on a regular time schedule.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS

Looking For (Solid DPS)
Range: Lock/Mage/Boomkin/Spriest (High Priority)
Melee: enh/rogues(Low Priority)

Tanks: Any Just be decent.

Ready for Raid for Mythic Progression.

Raids: Wed 8-11PM EST. Thurs 8:30pm-11PM EST

Also looking for RAID LEADERS to form more raid teams within our guild. Currently have 1 Mythic team/ 1 heroic team/ working on casual raid. However still wanting to do more!

But ALL exceptional players welcome regardless of class and spec.
Battlenet: PolarBear#1688
Add/ask me anything you would like to know. Please have at least Heroic progression that's been logged so we can see if you're ready for mythics.
Murderer -

We should totally chat! I'm really hoping my post finds you still looking - I'd be excited to get you to raid with us, i just think we are a great fit! Awesome detailed post btw <3

Raid:
* Make your own schedule! Life First, Games After
* Normal/Heroic Raid Team (No Mythic – opted for more flex/fun raids)
* Start having fun while raiding!
* Always get our AotC - Active discord
* 4+ years of raiding as a guild
* Solid 14 raider core – looking to add 10+ raiders!
* You and your friends can raid together without the worry of being cut!

Community:
* Non-Raiders also welcome!
* Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and lets expand those closets!
* Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!
* Mythic Plus - Just starting up our Mythic + Mondays! (Optional Participation)

Info:
Ashes of Cataclysm(9/9H) is a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious and make sure to get our AotC every content. Some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we still have a good time working on the boss, no stress. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes.

Raid times are as follows:
Wednesday 8-11pm EST
Thursday 8-11pm EST
Note: 8-8:30 invites, 1st pull at 8:30. (Flexible arrival departure times if you have something going on - no problem at all, just give us notice ahead of time)

If cross-realm raiding is something you are looking for, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Talk with you soon!
:+: Smushiz :+:
Btag: Smushiz#1660
Discord: Smushiz#4925 (Quickest Response)