940 Resto Druid LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone,

So I am currently looking for a guild, I am looking for a guild that supports raiding of course, but as well, more then that, I want a guild that as well is interested in doing things like Mythic Plus dungeons and gaining progress as a group, most of my gear comes from Mythic Plus runs. When issues come up in raids, working on fixing those issues through coaching etc. I have not had a chance to raid a lot as my last raid wasn't very keen on working as a team and progressing as a unit, I am looking for a fun environment that is active, with things like a discord etc, my Mythic Plus score correctly sits at about 1630 on Raider.io. I am currently on Rexxar and Alliance, but I do not mind switching either or! Please feel free to hit me up with a message if you think I could fit in with your team! My b-net is Healbot#11598
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance 9/9H 6/9M is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Ranged DPS (Hunters, Mages, Moonkins, etc)

We are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact any of us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Keaton#1165 - Melee Lead
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Disasterpiece of <Seraph> is interested in having you on our roster!

About Disasterpiece:
We're currently building a team for Antorus with the intent of starting mythic ASAP. In the meantime, as we build up our roster we'll be hitting heroic ToS to farm up what gear we can, and once we have a solid roster we'll head into mythic and try to prepare for Antorus. Our raid days and times are Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30-7:30 server time (CST). While we don't require you to have your own food and flasks, we will be requiring donations of the mats to make your spec's preferable food (generally feasts) and flasks. We do not supply potions or augment runes, although you'll easily find someone in the guild with rank 3 in every recipe should you need it.

About Seraph:
Seraph is a community of gamers, friends, and family. Currently boasting 11 raid teams and a truly unique experience you won't find anywhere else. We've been around since 2009 and won't be going anywhere anytime soon, make us your next WoW home. A lot of people are recruited here for raiding, but they tend to stick around for the community and friendly atmosphere.

Recruitment Officer: Lucky (butts#1849) - Battle.net
Lucky#6545 - Discord

Raid Leader : Wizspike#1781 - Battle.net
WizSpike#3192 - Discord
<Happy Ending> on Proudmoore [A] is now recruiting. [7/9M]

Raid Time & Days (EST):
10:30 PM to 1:30 AM on Tue/Wed/Thur
Optional runs happen throughout the week, but nothing mandatory. These will be posted in discord. We do not require any kind of mandatory alts for split runs and we typically do not extend past raid time.

Loot Council

Currently recruiting the following to round out our roster in preparation for ANTORUS:
DPS:
Mage
Balance
Resto Druid
Warlock
Rogue
Warrior
DH

As always, all exceptional players are encouraged to apply.
Don't be afraid to hit us up either if you might be looking for casual/bench play.

If interested, contact:
Juggy#11476 [GM]
Kitt#1855 (Bnet)/ Kitt#5919 (Discord) [Recruitment Officer]
Dunkinpwnuts#1592 [Officer]

WHO WE ARE:
A new late-night, semi-hardcore guild that comes from a variety of backgrounds in gaming. While the end goal is to gain Cutting Edge for every raid tier, this is still a game and we want to have fun while doing it! Most of our roster comes from a 7/9M guild that inevitably broke apart like many other Legion guilds. We hope to keep this one alive and active as long as possible. We have fun in other games together, discord is fairly active, and we mainly just want to raid while having fun.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
-Positive attitude. We're progressing through Mythic, EXPECT multiple wipes going in. We know it gets frustrating, but we hope to get the environment as laid-back and fun as possible while progressing.
-Awareness. We understand making mistakes, but we also expect you to work on them.
-Consistency in attendance, mechanics, and dps. Do the best research you can in a timely manner.
-Dedication. At least 90% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur and that is okay but at least notify an officer.
-Be prepared. Know your class. Know your rotation. Know the encounters beforehand.

We'll provide the food and flasks, you provide your best attitude and knowledge. If you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to help with what we can.

You can always expect the same from us and do not be afraid to comment if you get less than desired.
<The Guilded Flagon> US-Windrunner is looking to add dps and healers to our raid team. We are currently 5/9M and looking for members to join and help continue our progression in ToS and Antorus.

DPS:
Warrior
Rogue
Death Knight
Balance druid
Shadow Priest
Healers:
Resto Druid
Tanks:
Currently we are not in need of any tanks
Even if your class isn't listed here we are always looking for exceptional players regardless of class or spec.

Raid times:
Tuesday and Thursday
6PM - 9PM Server (8PM - 11PM CST)
Saturdays for optional heroic clears if needed
About us:
<The Guilded Flagon> is a US alliance raiding guild. Formerly known as <Last Hope> the core members of the guild have been playing together since vanilla. Since we only raid for 6 hours a week we expect that each member come ready to raid on time so we can make the most out of the time.

What we expect from you:
Be ready when raid time starts
Have some idea of what bosses do and general strategy
Making sure that you do everything that is required to progress your character, this includes M+ and proper artifact progression
What you can expect from us:
An atmosphere that is fun, but also progression focused
Members who are committed to making sure that they are ready for raid
Outside of raid we have some of the best M+ players on the server and are always pushing for higher keys
If we sound like a fit for you, or if you would like more information please feel free to contact Astraeu#1591 or Larkski#1986
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild.

<The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 1/9M 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. All players welcome. Casual Mythic ToS continues next week!
Hey Beorn,

Pure Athletes is looking for a resto Druid to rebuild our roster for mythic going into Antorus. We are located on Area 52 horde. It’s a high pop PVE server. We are 1/9M but only because we had some burn out/real life issues for some of our players at the beginning of the teir. we would be interested in speaking with you. I sent you a bnet request from Klipp#11422
<Tactical> 4/9M is now looking to add talented players to its weekend raid team.

Who we are:

Tactical formed on Nov 2, 2017 by a group of friends who, due to real life commitments, could no longer maintain their weekday raiding schedules. We love raiding and want to continue to enjoy progression but on a more limited raid schedule. After our first weekend together as a guild we are 9/9H and 4/9M. Our team runs on Fri and Sat but believes that a more casual schedule does not have to mean casual results. We believe that with the right group of individuals and the proper focus during raid time we can achieve satisfactory progression. We enjoy having fun and joking around and like to create a friendly raid atmosphere while still knowing when to focus up and get stuff done. If you feel that raiding can still be productive and fun without the full time commitment of 3 or 4 days a week we might be the home for you.

Needs:

H Pally (high demand)
R Druid (high demand)
Rogue (high demand)
Warrior (high demand)
Ranged dps other than warlocks and priests

All talented players are welcome to apply even if your class/spec isn't listed.
https://tacticalstormrage.enjin.com/

Raid times - Currently Fri/Sat 10pm-1am, but will be moving to 9pm-1am when Antorus goes live.

Message the following contacts for details:

Syans - Syan#1437
Psyrina - GiGi#1168
Discappoint - Xerynn#1549
Diszect - Killswitch#1272
Kane - Kane#12500
Maximum Effort is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are mythic progression nights
-strong healer pally/druid healer
-Thursday is heroic farm
Raids are 10-12pm est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-Just about any ranged dps specs!
-Dps with healing OS is even better
-Really good melee specs will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

my btag is Hethrus#1504
The Wild Hunt is a normal/heroic raiding guild on Shadow Council (Alliance). We’re casual with sudden bouts of seriousness. We’re playing to kill digital dragons. That’s an undeniable part of the game, but nowadays, we’re playing to enjoy one another’s company. Another important aspect of our approach to raiding: life is going happen.

We’re recruiting for Antorus: The Burning Throne and all future expansions. The community which has been built throughout the years has lost various members due to real life obligations.

Our members do not merely play Warcraft together, but a variety of other games. If we’re not playing, then we tend to hang out in Discord together and catch up on the happenings in our lives.

The expectations we have are straightforward: be respectful, be willing to give and receive constructive criticism, strive to be on time, keep attendance high, do not let frustration get the better of you, and please pull your own weight.

Recruitment:

DPS: We’re considering all classes, but looking to balance our melee and ranged.

Healers:

Since the raid team already has a Mistweaver Monk, it would be lovely to have the other healing classes.

Schedule:

Tuesday and Thursday from 7 -10 PM CTZ or 8 – 11 PM Eastern
Every fifth week is a break.
Holidays are taken off.

Progression:

The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic
Trail of Valor: 3/3 Normal and 3/3 Heroic
The Nighthold: 10/10 Normal and 10/10 Heroic
Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Normal and 9/9 Heroic

If interested add Tanglewood#1661. Our process is simple a voice program interview and if you’re Alliance, you may raid with us (from your server) for a period of time.

Thank you!
Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) is a 6 hr/week mythic raiding guild, and we are looking to keep a healthy roster to continue pushing mythic raiding during legion. We are a serious group of raiders, but like to have fun. Our raid team has cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV and 8/10M Nighthold, and 5/9 Tomb currently, and we are looking for some new blood to keep the train rolling for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond.

Raid Times:
Mon/Tues/Wed: 10:00 - 12:00Mid EST

Classes we're looking for:
DPS - any class but will especially consider Mage, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin

We welcome anything not listed above to app as well - we are always looking for exceptional like-minded players of any class/spec. We highly encourage all raiders to feel comfortable playing their offspec if needed.

If you are interested please submit and application on our website at http://lnpt.enjin.com/.

If have questions please contact Locanth#1758, Jabini#1699, Gorgrath#1989, or Gortao#1301. We are located on the Zul'jin server and would be pleased to talk with you. If none of us are on then talk to anyone in the guild, let them know that you were looking for us, and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

Please add Locanth#1758 if you would like to talk.
Hiya.

I really liked what you had to say about teamwork and promoting an environment that is a community and works together to achieve raiding goals. And that you like to do M-Plus.

I think you would get along great with our growing community and would love to discuss what I mean with you.

We are very friendly and do hang-out in Discord.

I wrote down your btag but here's mine

Ginkneebear#1522
<Wheres my Brez>
A semi hardcore, new guild on Stormrage is recruiting for Antorus led by 6/9m mythic experienced players. We are looking for like minded raiders with mythic experience to prepare for content pushing in Antorus. Raid times will be Sun 7-11pm and Monday 9-11pm
For more information contact:
Gm/RL: Kappa#12454
Co-gm: Soaras#11550
Healing Officer: Raeana#1652

Tanks:
Closed

Healers:
Shamans: (high)
Rdruids:(high)
Hpals:(med)

DPS:
Currently open to any dps to fill most of our spots once we recruit in more dps we will post specifics here
[A] Executive Decision (5/9 M 9/9 H) US-Sargeras

Executive Decision

US Realm: Sargeras [A]

Raiding Times:

Mythic: Tu/Th 8pm to 12pm Est (7pm to 11pm Server)

Heroic / Normal: Friday 9pm Est (8 pm Server) (Not required/ Off Night)

Who we are:

Executive Decisions is an active mature (+18) guild looking for a few new raiders to add to our core team. Our guild has been around for 12+ years now.

We are a casual-progressive raiding guild. The longevity of the guild has been our commitment to community and being more of a guild than just raiders. If you are looking for a great place to make home, we'd love to have you!

We’re almost always running some kind of activity with our fellow guild members in and outside of game. In WoW this normally means RBG’s, Mythic +, Achievements, etc. Outside of the game a lot of our players enjoy and play other blizzard titles as well as other platforms together.

Guild Website:
Executives.guildlaunch.com

Contact Us:

Pessimist#1659 or Humorous#1559

You may also contact any of our guild members you see online and they will pass the message on to us.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Thank you!
Ni!

We are the Knights Who Say Ni, and seem to fit most of your criteria! We are a mature guild, with both casual members who do not raid as well as a strong core raid team which we are focused on adding to! We are active and host a variety of events, from raids, to M+, to transmog runs, AP farming, and the occasional pvp. We raid Monday/Tuesday, 8pm - 11pm central time and are 9/9 heroic. Our goal is to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and have been successful this expansion!

Please take a look through our recruitment post and add my battletag, Izzerien#1968, if you are interested.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754046063#
<Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) is a newly formed mythic raiding guild of 5/9M raiders looking for more to round out our roster to continue pushing ToS and begin Antorus. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

DPS & Healers for trial positions

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
Lifenite#1502
Heya! Sounds like you might be a good fit for us. Any nights of the week we aren't raiding, we're doing mythic pluses. In fact, we make an effort to help ANY and ALL guildies get their +10's done for the week, and even carry undergeared alts.

Here's the guild spam. Please add me to Btag if you'd like to chat (Gigi#1566) :

High Value Targets (Alliance - Cenarion Circle) is seeking to fill key positions on our raid team for Antoras and beyond! Although we’re a fairly new guild, many of our members have been raiding together for years, and have consistently been competitive on our server. Our guild chat and discord are extremely chatty (and sometimes a little weird). On non-raiding evenings, you can usually find us grouping for mythic keystone dungeons, PvP, questing, and achievement/mount/transmog runs, or just chilling together in Discord while AFK in Dalaran. Not able to commit to our raiding schedule? Casual members are always welcome to join. =)

Raid hours are:
Progression: Wednesday and Thursday 9-11 pm EST (6-8 pm PST).
Casual/alt raid: Weekend evenings (usually either Saturday or Sunday)
Mythic Keystone nights: Pretty much every non-raid night, starting around 8 pm est.

Current Progression:

9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras
3/10 Mythic Nighthold
5/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment Needs:

Tank, any class.
Healer, any class.
2-3 Ranged DPS.
1-2 Melee DPS.
Any friendly, drama-free people looking for a long-term home.

Contact us via Real ID with any questions/for more information:

Gigi (GM) Gigi#1566
Tadakatsu (Recruiting Officer) PaulV91#1302
Augmek (Recruiting Officer) Augmek#1494
<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale!

We are a fairly new Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for Antorus!
Progression: 5/9M ToS, 4/9M Nighthold (We only raided a few weeks prior to 7.2.5).

Raid days and times:
Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm EST
Sundays 8pm-11pm EST

Our current needs are

High Priority:
Affliction Warlock
Disc Priest
Shadow Priest
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid

All will be considered, this is just a preference

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +10s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865 or Rolan#11265

Thanks for your time!
<Ok Who Pulled> is a newly formed raiding guild looking to expand to get back into mythic raiding. During progression we will be raiding THREE nights a week from 0900-1159pm server, more if needed but unlikely.

Currently we full clear Heroic ToS on Tuesday with our mains and then run another full clear on our Alts on Wendesday.

We are a raiding guild that aims to get cutting edge every tier. Position in raiding team will be subject to performance taking into account normal things like gear, bad latency and even bad pulls.

We are not !@#$%^-s looking to push world first but would like that our time spent raiding be something meaningful and full of progress , if certain people happen to be a detriment than they will be approached to see if the issue can be corrected if said venture proves to long or unfruitful than we will be looking to fill that slot with another better performing player.

At this time we are not against helping people gear their toons through our heroic farms if they would like to join us but we intend to be on Mythic very quickly.

We are looking for 3 DPS prefer ranged:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Shadow Priest

Also looking for 2 Healers, one with a DPS OS, prefer:
MW Monk
Resto Druid

Please contact slikvik#1128 or Huh#1683 for more info, thanks.
I'll start with a little basic information about the guild. We started up at the beginning of ToS, with quite a small core group but still wanted to focus on progressing and building the team. Our current core is very strong and we are looking to add to that strength for the upcoming tier and further progress into mythic ToS. We're pretty laid back but still serious when it comes to progression.

Raid Times are Tues, Thurs 11:30pm-2:30am cst, we will be adding a third day shortly especially for next tier release.

What we are looking for:
Dedicated like minded players who show up on time and prepared, especially for progression bosses, not just for farm bosses.
Knowledgeable about your class.
Can take constructive criticism and adapts quickly to tactics and strategies.

We are very excited to hear from you and cannot wait for next tier! Hope you can be part of the team in pushing for better and better progression.

Add me for any other questions regarding recruitment

Gudgamegus#1703
Thank You