930 Brewmaster Monk LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi, I'm looking to make the jump to Mythic raiding, and am looking for a home to do this in. I have raided Mythic difficulty during Warlords, but have been Pugging it up in Legion. I am in the Pacific time zone, so I need a guild that raids 3-4 times a week with a start time no earlier than 19:00 PDT. I also have 4 tank alts, Guardian Druid, Prot Warrior, Prot Paladin, and Blood DK. I live to tank! I am firmly dedicated to staying Horde, thanks, but I will server transfer, np. If you need a tank, please let me know!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hi Kyrvyn,

While we're not a Mythic Progression guild, we are looking for a tank for the next tier. If you're interested i'd love to talk.

Parts Unknown - Sen'jin (PVE) - Horde is recruiting for Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond!

About:
The guild was formed during WOD by a group of RL friends. We offer a fun, friendly and competitive semi-casual raiding environment, that focuses on clearing heroic content and getting AOTC each tier. With the Antorus the Burning Throne Raid right around the corner, we’re looking to add a few like minded and experienced people to our core raiding team.

Progression:
9/9 H TOS

Recruiting Needs:
Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK & Rogue)
Ranged DPS (Any Class)
Tank (Any Class)
Hybrid Tank (Any Class)

Raid Schedule:
Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.
Optional alt run on Sunday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested or need more info.
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com