Delusional Bigmac

Arenas
11/13/2017 03:33 AMPosted by ßådñßõüjèê
u worry me man

legit suggest seeking some help it's not healthy to be like this

11/13/2017 03:33 AMPosted by ßådñßõüjèê
u worry me man

legit suggest seeking some help it's not healthy to be like this
This isnt jack this is his friend by the way. But yeah idk man...feeling the need to defend people on the internet comes off as a bit sociopathical to me. Maybe you guys can seek help together.
I feel like you're wasting more time then he is being an internet white knight LOL. Hate to break it to you but no one is looking up to you. Just give up.
I'm going to bed everyone please leave hilarious emo comments for Jack and I to laugh at later on. Ty.
11/13/2017 03:33 AMPosted by Idiotrogue
tfw youre so desperate for attention you go to forums to start drama with multiple people, who hurt you my dude? :(

sounds like you're just really jealous of other people, take a step back and reevaluate your priorities :~)

11/13/2017 03:33 AMPosted by Idiotrogue
tfw youre so desperate for attention you go to forums to start drama with multiple people, who hurt you my dude? :(

sounds like you're just really jealous of other people, take a step back and reevaluate your priorities :~)
Brace yourselves...Here come the knights of the internet. "horses trotting"
s t f u
moron
holy !@#$ do you have any friends, hobbies, life prospects, or responsibilities irl?
Not trying to divert your topic, but what exactly is this thread about? Part of your post seems like a harsh criticism toward another player while the other half seems extremely condescending and conceited toward yourself. Is there any specific gain toward this? Or any sort of expected result you desire? I feel like posts like this waste time and bring no good to the community and the poster. Pls, if you can, refrain from making posts like this in the future. Thank you.
you shxt talked me because you thought someone that had my name was me. you take 2s way too seriously dog. you need to chill.
Lmao
You okay? Do you need a survey?
How the hell can you lose playing as Orcrelentless Restocalmingwaters Sham + Belf FDK?
ok but 2 be fair u were rsham dk and no one has respect for that. how lose to kitties
Daynnight sucks.
Keep it man, this forum needs a new meme.
i could go for a big mac honestly. i havent had one in a long time
can you PLEASE press gift holy jesus
lol
Imagine making this thread