[H] 933 S.Priest LF 2d Mythic, PST evenings

Guild Recruitment
Hi!

About You:

- Horde (required): I'm not interested in faction switching after 12 years, sorry. :)
- PvE (preferred): I've always been on a PvE server and am not very interested in changing.
- Raid Times (required): Raids start no earlier than 6:30 PM PST and run no later than 11:00 PM PST.
- Two regular raid nights (required): I'm not a raid-logger by any means, but attending on more than two specific nights is hard for me to commit to. If there are optional nights, I'll likely be able to attend more often than not.
- Raids are between Monday and Thursday (preferred): I am best able to attend weeknights.
- Care about preparation and performance.
- Make maximum use of raid time. No 10 minute joke fests between pulls (those can happen after raid).
- Mature group.
- Solid history. You've been around for awhile.
- Aims for Cutting Edge, even if you don't always make it.
- On an active server, just in case things don't work out.

About Me:

- played since January 2005, with a few breaks.
- Raided consistently while playing.
- GM and RL for two years in BC/Wrath.
- strongest at shadow, can play other priest specs (though have not needed to do so for progression so I'll be rusty)
- generally parse purple - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/695501 (ignore the one mythic log, it was a gong show of a kill).
- pride myself on preparation, doing mechanics well, and constantly optimizing performance.
- at artifact level 72 on my shadow artifact and expect to hit 75 around the time mythic Antorus opens. My other artifacts lag behind.

I've cleared heroic ToS and killed mythic Goroth (once), but my guild's ambitions are basically limited to clearing heroic each tier. I'd like to do more.

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/apeiron (I'll try and stay logged out in my raiding gear).
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/695501
BNet: Arche#1464
Discord: Apeiron#6882

Look forward to hearing from you!
Hey! Seems like we're almost a 100% match! Except we are on a pvp server. If you're interested feel free to send me a message or just drop an app. Here is the info:

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill. Edub is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 (PST) server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions/Gems/Enchants Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-6/9M Tomb of Sargeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-9/9N Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987, Zer0Faith#1697) or myself (Vandervalt#1712) In-game

Good morning!
Let's talk mate.

Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Thanks, will be in touch!
Lunch time!
Hey my dude, we recently had our main Spriest swap toons and are actively trying to refill that slot, so! if you're on the lookout for a guild that raids in a fun and relaxing environment, look no further!

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-6/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (High Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (High Priority)
-Frost and Unholy Deathknight (Medium Priority)
-Retribution Paladin (Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Warlock (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Resto Druid (low Priority)
-Mistweaver Monk (low Priority)
-Holy/Disc Priest (low Priority)
-Holy Paladin (low Priority)
-Resto Shaman (low Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

Thanks, will be in touch!
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing further into Tomb for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 6/9 M Tomb.

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 7-10pm PST(Optional) Heroic Farm Day
Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)(Mythic Progression Days)

Recruitment needs:
Mage, Ele, Spriest, Boom

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Hildi - Onnon#1569 (Officer)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Nopowertools - Danielcheng#1455 (Officer)
Thanks, will be in touch! Good morning.
Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Hello!

I saw your posting and thought you would be a great fit with our 2 Night Wed-Thurs Team Almost Good. I'm going to send you a btag, lets talk a little more face to face and see if we're what you're looking for.

Incoming Wall of Text:

Goblin Mafia [Almost Good Raid Team 1/9 M, 9/9 H ToS] 2 Day/ 6 Hour Group.

US - Malfurion/Trollbane

Almost Good is a 2 night Mythic Progression group currently seeking a few solid dps and heals to round out progression and push forward into Antorus.

Nights:
Wed 9:30-12:30 EST
Thurs 9:30-12:30 EST

What to expect of Almost Good:
- Strong Leadership with ability and want to help members
- Fun Community with a common direction
- Active Community outside of raid

Trial Expectations:
- First two weeks of raiding are required
- Missing a day will result in removal without talking to the raid leader before the absence.
- We expect a minimum 40% Parse or better.
-Knowledge of fights and gear preparation before raid.

We are actively seeking 1-2 Heals and 2-3 Damage.

Recruiting:

Damage:
Balance Druid
BM/MM Hunter
Shadow Priest
Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
Unholy/Frost DK
Havoc DH

Heals:
Holy Priest
MW Monk
Resto Druid

All Specs/Classes are encouraged to apply as exceptional players are always considered.

Please Contact Holloweð for Interest or Questions.
Btag: Hollowed#11965
Discord Holloweð(Ðayu)#7495

May RNGesus by with you!
Thinking about lunch...