942 Druid Tank LF M Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'd like to find a permanent home for the rest of Legion.
* 942 Guardian, 935 Boomie
* AP 66
* 9/9H First week 4/9M 10/10M Cutting Edge.
* Quality history of parses for my iLvl/Overall
* I'd prefer a large server, Horde or Ally
* My User Interface is nicely done and I use all useful raid AddOns (boss specific, etc)
* Adult, professional, extremely reliable
*Look for Late NIght Times between 10:30 EST-2:30 EST weekdays any time on weekends.

I also have a 925 Prot pala and a 910 Bdk as alts if needed for split runs.

Drop your BTag or Guild information below! I'm happy to fill out applications at your website, if needed.
hey friend, u sound like a chill guy that can fit in with us. working professionals who treat wow as a hobby.

At 'Midnight' it's exactly 00:00
The end of the darkest hour, and the beginning of a new day.

[Alliance] Silvermoon-Mok'Nathal (US) <Midnight> is filling for a permanent Mythic ToS / Antorus roster.

What we need:
We are looking for competative players who strive to stand toe to toe with top tier players of their respective classes. We want players who are analytical about their own performance, and who are able to self-improve.

Players with already established mythic raiding background are a plus, and geared players with Mythic plus experience are also welcomed. We value players who follow mechanics, and who are able to adjust quickly to dynamic environments and playstyles--but mostly we value those who evolve through their mistakes.

What we want:
A fun, encouraging and inclusive raiding environment. We like to have fun, and so should you!

Website / Discord info: http://midnight.gg
Battletags: Sephys#11315, Andygami#6483 (me)

Raid Times: PST 6:30pm - 9:30pm Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
<Vice> [H] Chogall is a weekend nighttime raiding guild currently looking for skilled players to continue progression. We are currently recruiting a tank for a core spot.

Raid Times:
Friday 9pm-12am EST
Saturday 9pm-12am EST

Progression:
7/9M

Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/wGOxle69kCsPJvE33

Contact
Gub#1148
Hey there Druid friend!

Our raid times are exactly what you're looking for. We could be a great fit for you!

We're 6/9M, handful of 25% wipes on Maiden (she's dying tonight for sure).
We're 104th in the US for 2-day raiding guilds.
We raid Tues/Wed from 7:15p PST until 10:45p PST.

Add me to BattleTag! Hope to hear from you soon!

- Krystalline#1901
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com