✨933 MW Monk 3/9M LFG to raid with!✨

Guild Recruitment
Henlo! My current guild has been having some major roster changes lately, and I'm looking for a more stable place to call home for Antorus! I am new to mythic raiding, but I have made it to 3/9M. I'm a very easy going person, with TONS of patience. I learn easily, and love to challenge and improve my skills!

- mostly wanting a horde home (can faction change/server change)
- can raid most times, anything after 3pm MT, & any day!
- artifact level 71
- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/moon-guard/qtdoll
- https://twitter.com/sunsetta

thank you for your time! ✨♥

thank you for all the replies! I have picked a few to trial with! xoxo♥
Hey! I read over your forum post and I think you might be exactly what we are looking for! We are currently looking for another Healer for our progression raid team. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. Hit me up at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord and we can discuss any questions you might have!

I look forward to hearing from you!
Hiya Qt!

Saw your post and figured we might be a fit for you, I'll put our relevant information at the bottom of the post. We're a longtime horde guild on US-Bleeding Hollow, 5/9M atm and have a healer spot available for Antorus.

We're a hardcore/casual guild, so in our eyes that means friendly/relaxed/nice people, trying to do our absolute best progression wise each tier. If you think we might be a decent fit for your needs, feel free to contact me on Battlenet. Good luck with your guild search!

Guild: Internet Champions
Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 7:30MT to 10:30MT
Contacts: Gig#1661, Cinnaa#1561 or Silver#1492
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 5/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!

We are the Knights Who Say Ni, and may be a good fit if you are open to staying Alliance and raiding heroic. We are a mature guild, with both casual members who do not raid as well as a strong core raid team which we are focused on adding to! We are active and host a variety of events, from raids, to M+, to transmog runs, AP farming, and the occasional pvp. We raid Monday/Tuesday, 8pm - 11pm central time and are 9/9 heroic. Our goal is to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and have been successful this expansion!

Please take a look through our recruitment post and add my battletag, Izzerien#1968, if you are interested.

Kitten Mittens is a fairly new semi hardcore Horde raiding guild on Area 52. We are an adult (21+) guild. Everyone in guild is pretty laid back easy going. We offer a very friendly atmosphere. We don't tolerate drama, toxicity, racism, etc. of any sort. Most of our guild is made up of mythic progressed raiders. We are looking to progress further into mythic raiding!

Progression: 3/9M ToS
Raid times: Tues/Wed - 9PM-12AM EST
Loot: Loot Council

The guild runs things on off night as well. A lot of us are mythic plus junkies and are always looking to run them. We run an alt raid (optional) on Saturday nights for Normal ToS around 9PM EST.

What we are looking for:

Healers- we are currently seeking 1 resto shaman and 1 hpally

DPS- Currently recruiting a few core dps spot mostly ranged dps but could work with exceptional an exceptional melee dps (especially dk/ret/warrior) currently full on DH dps

Even if you don't see your class listed above, please don't hesitate to apply!

Socials are welcome to join!

What we expect from you:
Complete understanding of class/spec.
Always looking to improve (simming, research, etc.)
Open minded/accepting of constructive criticism.
Working headset/mic/discord.
Strong internet connection.
Computer that can handle a raid environment.

We expect raiders to come to raid prepared at least 15 minutes prior. This includes having proper enchants, gems, pots, flasks, food, etc.

Any questions, concerns, etc feel free to get in touch!

Hey friend,

<The Remnant> is a group of friends who have played together since the BC era, and we're needing a 4th full time healer for progression in Antorous. We currently are 4/9M ToS and have had very low % pulls on Host with about 30 pulls total. We had several folks quit due to IRL this tier so it set us back quite a bit. You can see from our recent logs that we have very good DPS, and just need a solid healer so our ret paladin can go back to DPS. :)

Add me on bnet if interested, Lucky#1465.

We raid Tues & Thurs from 8-11 CST.
Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a new formed guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a few dps, a tank or 2, and a healer or 2 for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus with Mythic in our sights. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Wednesday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Thursday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to master your toon. Most of our DPS parse in the purple range. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at that level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Hello Qtdoll,
I believe my guild and our progression would match what you are looking for. We are alliance so I hope you are flexible on that. I don't copy and paste a general invite like other guilds. I would rather talk to you in person. My b-net id is: Heathnuly#1579
Please send me an invite and we can chat in the game.
Hope to hear from you soon. ;-)

A Mythic 7/9 Raiding guild on US-Stormrage. We're a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
We are actively recruiting Healers, Ranged DPS, and all exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman
RDPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
<XiT @ Kiljaeden(US)> Casual/Semi-Hardcore group of people that are wanting to progress through Legion content. We are looking for a couple more people to fill our roster with the possibility of bench roles as well.

Current Progression:

Disc or Holy Priest
Resto Druid

Must provide logs for a trial opportunity.

Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12:30 PST (12:30-3:30 EST)
With an optional alt run on Thursday(same times as raid).

Strong knowledge of your class and role.
A strong background in progression raiding.
Ability to accept criticism.

All loot is handled via officer based loot council.

Officer Contact Info:
Rohzay#1540 - GM
Hi Qt, we could use another good healer on the team :)

We are Something Shiny on Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 5/9M ToS.

More info can be found on recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
Hey, <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin is looking to add new faces to our roster -- for Antorus -- and we would love to have you trial with us. Full time spots are determined by performance. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Current Progression
TOS: 7/9M
Nighthold: 9/10M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Raid Times
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday | 8-11pm server (EST)

How To Apply

Contact Information:
Madness#12309 - Madness
Mojo#12988 - Mojosauce
Hey sent you mail in game but would like to talk to you.
Massacre on Turalyon server, 7/9M Tues-Wed-Thurs 8:30pm-12:00am EST

Btag is Chrona#11549. Hope to hear from you!