Yeah i ship them

Story Forum
Idk why but i ship really hard Sylvie and Manduin
That's okay, my guilt ship has always been Vol'jin and Tyrande.

*pat pat*
How do you think the first date would go down?
11/06/2017 09:33 AMPosted by Carcaron

Idk, i just hope that the first thing that comes out from sylvie mouth isn't: "can we talk about your father?"
"Shipping" is the dumbest
11/06/2017 09:32 AMPosted by Rokugan
That's okay, my guilt ship has always been Vol'jin and Tyrande.

*pat pat*

Ohhh that's a good one, goes to my ship list

Sylvanas pulls up on her decked out Skeletal Horse. As they wait for Anduin to finish getting ready, Genn tells Sylvanas that she is to bring him back by 8:00, no later.

Anduin doesn't come home that night. He stumbles in the morning, hungover, with the taste of roses and rot in his mouth, his innocence all but lost.

That night, he dyes his hair black.
11/06/2017 09:39 AMPosted by Byniri
"Shipping" is the dumbest

I generally agree. The exceptions are LinkxMalon or LinkxSaria.
No shipping is as bad as Overwatch ships.
11/06/2017 09:52 AMPosted by Hackbrew

Sylvanas pulls up on her decked out Skeletal Horse. As they wait for Anduin to finish getting ready, Genn tells Sylvanas that she is to bring him back by 8:00, no later.

Anduin doesn't come home that night. He stumbles in the morning, hungover, with the taste of roses and rot in his mouth, his innocence all but lost.

That night, he dyes his hair black.

Can I change my answer from marrying Tess/Anduin off together to this?
She does give that enigmatic little smile after King N'SYNC drops his light bomb. Like a little part of her came briefly back to life. You know what I mean.
Gross.
11/06/2017 03:10 PMPosted by Kadeas
Gross.

Rofl
Can't wait until every Void Elf in existence on RP servers is the son of Sylvanas.

"mom wouldn't listen to me so i went to dad's place"
11/06/2017 09:52 AMPosted by Hackbrew

Genn's thinking," Please don't stick this one with a dark arrow."
I ship Sylvanas and Jaina.
*ducks for cover*
11/06/2017 07:22 PMPosted by Kromtarn
I ship Sylvanas and Jaina.
Not the face!

B-but... nm i would love to see that, they are both shady womans with a really !@#$ty past
11/06/2017 02:42 PMPosted by Carmageddon
She does give that enigmatic little smile after King N'SYNC drops his light bomb. Like a little part of her came briefly back to life. You know what I mean.

Anduin smiled first.

https://i.imgur.com/z9i3dOR.png
I ship Thrall and Jaina, the original ship. Aggralan was a mistake, and Thrall should divorce her after cheating with Jaina.
I would ship Sylvanas and Anduin too

To the very bottom of Helheim.

Well, Anduin's alright I guess. I'm just peeved that the Alliance isn't treated like a council and has this unfitting High King nonsense forced on them.

But Sylvanas deserves every possible bad thing that could happen to her.

Maybe she could become Jaina's next love interest. Bad things seem to happen to them.

Kael'thas - Hit with the villain bat, lost his heroic legacy, failed his people.

Arthas - Destroyed his entire kingdom, lost his soul, died.

Kalec - Entire race on the verge of extinction.