Balance Druid LFG, 3% pulls on Avatar

Guild Recruitment
Date Posted: 11/6/17
Class: Balance Druid
Faction: Horde
Cleared: 6/9M with sub 5% on avatar, never killed mistress
Btag: Shadow#17770
Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/kil-jaeden/Eclipsedd
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26982862 (Haven't had a chance to parse since very little to no reclear)

Hoping for any days Sunday-Thursday after 9:30 PM EST! 7/9M or further progressed guilds please. I can play hunter/resto just need legos. Discord is the best way to reach me.
Hey to everyone that is looking at this recruitment thread for Eclipsedd.

I'm the GM of his former guild that just parted ways with him and wanted to say tell everyone what they're getting when you bring him into your team. His damage for the most part is above average, yet his attitude and him being toxic is what made us part ways with him. He believes that he is owed something when joining a guild and has constantly had problems with multiple raid members.

In terms of his play he cannot play Resto all that well and when asked to switch he doesn't want to or has an attitude about it. His Boomkin damage is above average.

If the above things do not turn you off from him then by all means go for it. I just wanted to explain why he is looking for another guild. If anyone has questions for me please add me at Santo#11753.

Free Bump.
toxic as a mofo hehe xd
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
< H I J I N X > - [Illidan | Horde]
*visit our site @ www.hijinx.ws for more information!

Raid Times: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday [7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST]
Current progression: 7/9M ToS, 9/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN

Seeking:

Healer: Holly Pally, Resto Shaman, MW Monk

DPS: Boomkin, Rogue, Warlock, Ele shaman and Hunter. Anyone with excellent parses should apply.

Requirements:
3/9m ToS is a preferred minimum but again, if you have excellent parses we may make an exception.

About:
We are a large social Mythic raiding guild, looking for exceptional players to add to our roster as we continue down our road of mythic progression.

We currently have a raiding team of 20+ people, allowing us to rotate raiders as needed per fight and ensuring we are capable of raiding every night. We are however looking to replace some of our less skilled and/or dedicated raiders while we are still at the start of a new tier.Keep in mind, even though we have a larger roster, most raiders do not sit on the bench for a whole night. We have a host of part time raiders that take priority to the bench

If you have any questions you may contact:

Murdnunoc | murdnunoc#1206
Dârkleaf | Dark#12125
Trey | shyglizzy#11257

If you are interested please apply at our website www.hijinx.ws, there you can also find more information and history of our guild.