940 7/9M Prot Paladin Tank LFG Mythic Antorus

Guild Recruitment
I'm a 940ish 7/9M Prot Paladin Tank with 300 pulls on Mythic Avatar. I have logs and will share them as required. I have all Paladin legos and 75 on Truthguard. I'm looking for guild that raids in the 8-11pm ET timeframe.

Feel free to post here and I'll contact you.
Bumpzor
^
Hey, Wont bother you with the long guild Copy Pasta, But Serious Guild Name (7/9M) is currently in need of a tank for the main roster. We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 8:30-11:30 CST, so 9:30-12:30 EST. We reimburse Faction and/or Realm Xfers and would like to hear from you.

You can add me at Treehugger#1161 if you would like to talk more about this.

Hope to hear from you soon
<Vice> [H] Chogall is a weekend nighttime raiding guild currently looking for skilled players to continue progression. We are currently recruiting a tank for a core spot. If you are able to make 1 hour later we would be interested.

Raid Times:
Friday 9pm - 12am EST
Saturday 9pm - 12am EST

Optional farm raid Tuesday 9pm - 12am EST

Progression:
7/9M

Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/wGOxle69kCsPJvE33

Contact
Gub#1148
Hey Trizoll,

I think we'd be a pretty solid fit for each other.

<Guiles Theme Song> is a Horde Mal'Ganis semi-hardcore guild formed during Cataclysm by former top US 50 players.
We are currently recruiting for core spots to fill our roster and finish out ToS heading into Antorus.

US 89 M Xavius
US 106 M Helya

We are currently 7/9M ToS and raid 2 nights a week:
Tuesday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
Thursday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
but will be scaling up to 3 nights adding Wednesday (7:45PM-11:00PM) for Antorus

Add me on b.net, Rec#11240, if you are interested. We are looking for a tank to finish Avatar (getting into p2 at 30) and head into Antorus.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<sunshine girls>, 7/9 M on Horde-Firetree.

Raid times are Tues/Weds/Sun, 9pm-12am EST.

Looking for skilled, dedicated players with aspirations of Cutting Edge every tier. Good communication, fight preparation out of raid, and high attendance are all necessities. Serious but respectful environment.

Please add Ovo#11908 or Aprudess#1516 if interested.
^
Rivalry on US-Kiljaeden is looking to add a few dedicated players to our roster for Antorus. We pride ourselves on clearing raids efficiently with a low time investment and have proven that we are capable of progressing on a 2 day raid schedule each week. We are looking for mature players who are enjoyable to raid with and can keep a stable schedule. We run a lean roster and never recruit for the bench. We also provide Cauldrons and Feasts during raid.

Recruitment needs:
> Tank > High Priority Paladin or Druid tank but any good player is welcome.
> Ranged Dps -> High Priority for any Class/Spec.
> Melee Dps -> Rogue is Preferred.
> Healer -> Any Healer except for Mistweaver.
We are always on the lookout for great players, any exceptional players will be considered regardless of class or spec so you should apply if you feel you would be a good addition to our roster.

About Us:
Rivalry is a Mythic Progression group composed of players with high end progression raiding experience from previous expansions and tiers. We pride ourselves on our drama free environment, which allows us to work on cutting edge bosses without unnecessary strife.

Progression:
8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Mythic ToS: Friday and Saturday 8:30pm-12:30am CST
Heroic ToS: Optional Clears on Wednesday and Thursday.
Mythic Guldan: Optional Clear on Saturday at 4:30pm CST.

Contact Us:
Ingame:
Whisper Lul or Pluie.
Battletag:
Add our GM Envious#1968 or our Recruitment Officer
Nooks#1883.